Originally posted by swfer

Gracias,ClapClapClapClapClap,me late but i think it's not too late
Ur welcome Big smile....... n dair aaye durust aaye yaar Wink

,u were outstandingStar
thanksssss Big smile

My epi analysis a so-so epiSleepy
Agreed

Shobna again becums Dr Shobna n starts her hypnotism session 4 the day ROFL
LOLsee a patient needs regular session so no worries.
Absolutely...... otherwise her patient will get worse n worse..... n that will be bad news 4 thakur saab LOLLOL 

he will kill ur Satyawan but not let him cum 2 u ROFL
so truOuch
Yaaaa Ouch but i loved the way she said maha khadoos hain LOLLOL

she asks Urmila where is thakur saab?? DV's mom says he is at tedki 4 some important work he'll be back soon
see she always asks about dv in the first placeLOLi know he is the man ov the haveli but still madhura cna u let him live in peaceAngry

Aaaaa now thats 1 thing she cannot do..... helpless at her hearts wish n desire WinkEmbarrassed ROFL

Mrs Holmes thinks........ probably damn it y am i not there.... missed it..... Ouch
ROFLshe really was missing him,i think dv and madhura should both become bussiness-partners,two in one both can spent tyme with each other and both can torture pple togetherWink,thn God plzzzzzz save this world

ROFL..... hey good idea ClapClap.... DV will be running 100 metres away frm her.. wiv her running jus behind saying "thakur saab i need u 2 sign this letter its urgent plzzzzz! " ROFLROFL ..... really God knows how long their business will last

she replies well the amount of tym he shud spend wiv u he spends more at the tedki....... jus work work n more work......... the way she says that line is wonderful ClapClap
she was so rite and not to forget wonderful also.Thumbs Up

ClapClap

man i really love her blunt n frank nature fab fab n jus fab really knows wot 2 say n wen n 2 who ClapClap
agreedSmile
Yup she is outstanding....... wot a character n wot an actor superb ClapClapClap

N DV enters haveli.......... all eyes on him........ mine 2 Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming
Day Dreamingsee the whole haveli is captured by his charm and charisma Blushing
Uh huh whole haveli n whole world including us Day DreamingDay Dreaming

n his eyes directly go 2 Amoli 4getting this is a family festival LOL........ ovcourse didnt i say she is looking extra gorgeous
yea she really wasHugdv always forgets everything wen it comes to amoliDay Dreaming

He does Day DreamingDay Dreaming no wonder he doesnt move frm his spot nor does his eyes Wink..... n poor Shobna telling me do sumthing n poor guy jus lost in his thought wiv his beloved ..... deaf Day Dreaming

she didnt have matching jewellery 2 the saree u sent her so she called me up n i got her this saree....... wot a lame silly excuse Thumbs Down
ahhOuchthese pple r masters of silly jokes and excuses

Totally Silly eva heard a woman buying a whole new saree coz she doesnt have matching jewellery ShockedShocked...... sensible people buy the jewellery D'oh........ n isnt it a mystery how DV's apple of his eye doesnt have matching jewellery  ConfusedConfused....

n do do do catch his expression when he sits on the rocking chair...... like an emperor.... the devil is back.Evil Smile...... fantabulous expression
agreedEmbarrassed
Bravo DV bravo ClapClap

DV makes a evil face ........do catch it Thumbs Up he says u do know how much i hate hearing No.......n a brilliant line showing evil-devil DV.... saamne se aaney wali ek na mujhe insaan se heyvaan banne deti hain (one No frm the opposite side turns me in2 a devil frm a human )...... ClapClapEvil Smile
seriously i'm short ov words to explain his perfection,he played his role with command.

Completely agree ....... he has mastered this character n is no short of Mr Perfection ClapClapClap 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swfer

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Other Shows Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index