Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Is Khali really a WWE star? (Page 2)

_adyy_ Senior Member
_adyy_
_adyy_

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Handsome

I am confused after watching him in BB, is he really fight in the ring, because he can not even breath with out a female Dead

Sorry Khali jee you are out from my Fav list, Batista is much better than you Embarrassed

Of course he is WWE star, but you should know that almost all matches in WWE are scripted, and the role given to Khali is to lose to firangs so that the later can get away with all the applauds of beating such a gaint lol

In BB house he is a contestant who has to follow certain guidelines, like remaining no violent. Violence has no place in BB's house!

Aleena12 IF-Dazzler
Aleena12
Aleena12

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
-why would Khali touch a woman ppl!..
Like he wrote in the paper that nobody knows him yet so its not that he cant tacle a woman or something..
-coming to the topic.. i can only say we dont know how exacly the person is and we have not seen khali punching etc. in there but u can c that on youtube... and his personality? maybe his not being himself..
seriously in todays episode the way ashmit and veena talked to khali after the fight i would have punched their faces.. batameez hoge baat kar rahii thi veena especially.. pata hai ke wo hai.. gandi aurat

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gunChingaari

Kajenfan.Sonia Senior Member

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mz.gigglez

He is the biggest wuss. Why the hell would he touch Ashmit, first he pushed Sameer and was trying to do the same with Ashmit today. He needs to back off ,  Dolly can fight her own battle very well we all have seen that she doesnt need a body guard . And i dont get why he couldnt jsut take Dolly away or inside . He doesnt have a mind just a huge body . 

but today was behaving bad ,thats was realy foolish so khali was just trying to stop the night ,secondly he doent want to touch or involve with  ladies as he respects them he is matured person n expected some sense of maturity frm ashmit.
mz.gigglez IF-Dazzler
mz.gigglez
mz.gigglez

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Originally posted by mz.gigglez

He is the biggest wuss. Why the hell would he touch Ashmit, first he pushed Sameer and was trying to do the same with Ashmit today. He needs to back off ,  Dolly can fight her own battle very well we all have seen that she doesnt need a body guard . And i dont get why he couldnt jsut take Dolly away or inside . He doesnt have a mind just a huge body . 

but today was behaving bad ,thats was realy foolish so khali was just trying to stop the night ,secondly he doent want to touch or involve with  ladies as he respects them he is matured person n expected some sense of maturity frm ashmit.

Theres a way of stopping an argument. 
a- Tell them BOTH to back off - Did he do that ? NO 
b- Take Dolly inside ? Did he do that ? NO Shes ur didi why dont u touch her and take her away so she stops the shouting. 
c- Stand in between and not let them come close 

You know what i might not like Ashmit but one thing he said today which i fully agree with is tht Khali doesnt have the capability of speaking or even thinking. Since he came on the show i have seen the way he converses he truly is the most dumbest person . Only sucking upto Dolly cuz she favors him, provides him with food and obv biased cuz shes a punjabi herself. Why would he touch Ashmit when he knows he got in shit for doing the same thing to Sameer last time ? Cuz he wanted aggrevate Ashmit even more. 
theindustrymonk Senior Member
theindustrymonk
theindustrymonk

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by theindustrymonk

because he can not even breath with out a female Dead

Matbal pleeaaj......

Jin say pocha hay wo samagh gay hain LOL

app ko dimagh per zoor denay ki zarorat nahi Embarrassed

Thank you for your badtameeze Hansome ji.... May God bless you and like your face make your heart handsome and polite too...
tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Theres a way of stopping an argument. 
a- Tell them BOTH to back off - Did he do that ? NO 
b- Take Dolly inside ? Did he do that ? NO Shes ur didi why dont u touch her and take her away so she stops the shouting. 
c- Stand in between and not let them come close 

You know what i might not like Ashmit but one thing he said today which i fully agree with is tht Khali doesnt have the capability of speaking or even thinking. Since he came on the show i have seen the way he converses he truly is the most dumbest person . Only sucking upto Dolly cuz she favors him, provides him with food and obv biased cuz shes a punjabi herself. Why would he touch Ashmit when he knows he got in shit for doing the same thing to Sameer last time ? Cuz he wanted aggrevate Ashmit even more. 
[/QUOTE]
he told dollyji to  quit nicely but dollyji dint listen ashnit behaved irritatingly so he tried to touch him ,he dint push him ,he was all doin this fr peace in homes n one thing more he is very delicate towards women as he respects them 
u said na that he doesnt have his mind of own may b his doesnt use in waiste it in unecesary things in life n ashmit is such a loser he has much of mind i guess fr the behavoiur he showed today.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
batistaaa.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

but for me its cenaa all the way...

and yep khali is a wwe wrestlerLOLLOL i dnt care who he needs i still love himLOLLOL

Go to top