Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Taani is such a pushover! (Page 3)

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bolly007

did i say she shud slap people??? please try and understand my point, she is crying all the bloody time, BT heroines are scarificing, but they all have their strengths, taani on the other hand is a very weak character!

Arey did i say i was talking about you? It was a general reply ... i just feel she is pushed by circumstances that right now she is not able to react ... because Tani did stand up for herself when Onu wanted her to marry someone and move on in life ... i don't think she is backboneless that way

-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

what anupriya can do abt the costumes that she is getting from the TERE LIYE production team ,

i agree even maulie & jonaki r getting such new-new salwar suits to wear but our anupriya is getting same old salwar suits all time
i can count her suits on my finger tips
atleast the production house can afford simple,reasonable priced suits for anupriya !!!

yep..Mouli n Jonaki r getting new salwars truly.. but y Taani with same old suits from the beginning of TL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sita11

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
I don't want taani to slap ever, slapping doesn't mean tht u r a strong person wioth backbone, it in a way reflects ur weakness sumway and i m happy with cute , bubbly taani who i don't think will ever slap onu coz my onu will nt let her

and onu has always supported taani, he is mum at the moment for the sake of his brother coz in a way taani is responsible but once thy will cross their limmits, he will gve them a nyc piece of mind

fr once he misundersttod and it ws not coz he ws angry tht he hid the truth it ws coz he was angry, jealous and insecure tht he may loose taani to subodh, he was nt being able to comprehend wht he feels about taani so tht cames out as anger
Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

anurag always supported taani only wrong he did was he was jeaolous and doubts subodh and taani . even in the current sitaution he is just angry on taani's stupidness . even if taani was in the situation she will react like anurag only .so no need for it .first we have to understand when they were child anurag is the one who took their relation seriously but that time taani keeps inisisting theirs was only friendship .but later she develops but at times anurag was taken away from her .for a kid who was taken away from the family need a support so he fall for nupur so everything he did was right but only blammed for that things poor soul

bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
she is not weak and infact nt like BT heroines as of now ltr we can't say
no BT heroies ever fought fr their love
if boy turned them thn thy always cried and cried but taani ws the one who held audacity to tell onu tht she loved him and always and broke heer relations

BT heroines always lived in fanatascy world but taani ws one who loved sum1 rght frm her childhood but nvr expressed it on her family members, she waited fr him but nvr like att heroies try to figure his image in stars or moon

whnevr laboni used to tell tht he is seeing a guy never she cried over the fact she just said ki meri shaadi ho chuki hain

whch no BT heroine i heard dng

whn onu turned her and laboni challenged to find best groom fr her, she ws the frst to tell every1 tht she is married to sum1 rght frm her childhood and love him as well

whn onu bought sushant fr taani and she understood, dhe didn't cried and curse him she just shot her back ki why he is or any1 making play of her life

and fr now, she is devasted herself fr roby thingy and moreovr she knew she is sumwhr responsible so she is being totally mum
nainaa Goldie
nainaa
nainaa

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Anza-

I think Anurag is acting the way he should. I think any person would.
You're saying he doesn't let her explain herself. Well he let her talk and all she said was that she'll get Mauli back for Robi. She never explained herself in the first place.

I agree.....
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
but well dfrnt views and assumptions thts all i can say

Go to top