India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Food for thought - Way to go Baba!

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Now that Krish's clothes are going to get burned - he's gonna have that change of wardrobe we have been crying for. Hurray, we may have to see him shirtless more often due to the lack of them.

I'm soooooo proud of Mr and Mrs Ansooooo, good speech today - Naina kept her mouth shut and didn't cry hysterically.

SS was very hurt today, he had tears in his eyes but I'm glad they didn't take it out on the Sax's.

Baba as usual i'm proud of you. Muwahhh, Jeetey Raho!

Bolbo's yaron - wot say

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

firefly07S-starSabu0211Mili27suk4Mitu_nisha2010

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
I dint see todays epi coz my uncles wer here...have to watch its 2.30 am telecast...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
so will comment later...sorry dii!!!

reserved

carisma2

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Good post Carisma,

I was very proud of krishna today. The way he said that from now he would not ask for anything from SS anymore. I was proud of Prats the way she believed in Krish and told Amma that she has full faith on her husband. Ykw's cunning trick actually was a blessing in disguise for krish and Kriya's future, I see a light at the end of the tunnel and can almost see kriya on their own feet and out of TN.

I saw today's epi after a long time and really liked it. I avoided looking at  Ykw's face the whole time and really enjoyed it. 

What do you think will happen tomo? Let me know.

Anu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

firefly07ArjaAddict....Poojie....carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Good post Carisma,

I was very proud of krishna today. The way he said that from now he would not ask for anything from SS anymore. I was proud of Prats the way she believed in Krish and told Amma that she has full faith on her husband. Ykw's cunning trick actually was a blessing in disguise for krish and Kriya's future, I see a light at the end of the tunnel and can almost see kriya on their own feet and out of TN.

I saw today's epi after a long time and really liked it. I avoided looking at  Ykw's face the whole time and really enjoyed it. 

Anu
Tom he may just bring her flowers and she will expl that he made a promise b4 leaving the house that he will earn and then he does a job for the goons, she tells him that's wrong and then he will look for a white collar job. That's all the latest goss that i know of at the moment.

Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddict....Poojie....

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Good post Carisma,

Anu
Tom he may just bring her flowers and she will expl that he made a promise b4 leaving the house that he will earn and then he does a job for the goons, she tells him that's wrong and then he will look for a white collar job. That's all the latest goss that i know of at the moment.

Big smile
What kind of white color job he will get without an edu?
Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Good post Carisma,

Anu

Big smile
Carisma, atleast for me flowers are the best gifts from your hubby.Very romantic.

ArjaAddict

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Good post Carisma,

Anu

Big smile

Carisma, atleast for me flowers are the best gifts from your hubby.Very romantic.

No love an i phone is.... hhehehehe It's the thought that matters.

I dont know what job yet myself - something clean, mechanic, chai waala, ...........

Elvira22

Go to top