India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Will Nupur Get Tani to the Mandir

Saydie Goldie
Saydie
Saydie

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Do you guys think that nupur will be able to get tani to the mandir? Of course if this happens tani will offically be outed from the family..There is so much going on and with the maha episode coming up do you really think they will make tani suffer even more?

Your thoughts?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TaAnuShaily.

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
i don't want this to happen....but i am sure nupur will make taani go to the mandir...and there robindo will be present...and here goes all the misunderstanding once again.....robi might think that taani supported taposh-mouli.....and from here starts his grey shades......even anu will misunderstand her....

ananya death will make matter worst.....

TL dooms day have started......in all this castrophe taani have to suffer so much.....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ranganamithuTaAnuaish77pravschillsShaily.

MeraHarshad17 Senior Member
MeraHarshad17
MeraHarshad17

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

i don't want this to happen....but i am sure nupur will make taani go to the mandir...and there robindo will be present...and here goes all the misunderstanding once again.....robi might think that taani supported taposh-mouli.....and from here starts his grey shades......even anu will misunderstand her....

TL dooms day have started......in all this castrophe taani have to suffer so much.....

Not only that but then Shekhar will also have an excuse to throw Taani out of the house and not allow her to become the bahu of Gangulys and because Anu will misunderstand her, he will follow whatever his baba declares and there comes the painful break in TaAnu.....it might even be what sends them apart and leading the way to the present...

Possible outcome #1 of Tere Liye Dooms Day:

Taani will leave with Laboni
Robi will find out about Nupur's plotting or if Ritesh feels half as guilty as the article claims, he will tell everyone the truth or at least that Nupur was behind the misunderstandings (but unlikely because this would only happen in our version...(then again in our version there would be no Ritesh or Nupur)
Anu will feel guilty for saying whatever he is going to say to Taani in his misunderstanding and will go to search for her but will be unable to find her
Overcome by guilt, he loses his mind and forgets about everyone except his Taani
Meanwhile, Taani becomes a singer and I just realized this...if the warden knows upon seeing Taani's face that she is the famous singer Taani, wouldn't Anu have seen her somewhere or come to learn that she has become a singer...unless Taani became famous very recently....but I feel like to become famous, it takes a couple years...anyways I'm getting off topic

Possible outcome #2 of Tere Liye Dooms Day: (the more likely version)

Robi turns grey
More...make it non-stop... torture and pain for TaAnu...more specifically Taani because Anu misunderstanding her will make her the center of blames...but I'm sure Anu will come out hurt and in pain as well because he can't stand to hurt his Taani
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PremHeerJuneja5

Originally posted by Mages

Not only that but then Shekhar will also have an excuse to throw Taani out of the house and not allow her to become the bahu of Gangulys and because Anu will misunderstand her, he will follow whatever his baba declares and there comes the painful break in TaAnu.....it might even be what sends them apart and leading the way to the present...

Possible outcome #1 of Tere Liye Dooms Day:

Taani will leave with Laboni
Robi will find out about Nupur's plotting or if Ritesh feels half as guilty as the article claims, he will tell everyone the truth or at least that Nupur was behind the misunderstandings (but unlikely because this would only happen in our version...(then again in our version there would be no Ritesh or Nupur)
Anu will feel guilty for saying whatever he is going to say to Taani in his misunderstanding and will go to search for her but will be unable to find her
Overcome by guilt, he loses his mind and forgets about everyone except his Taani
Meanwhile, Taani becomes a singer and I just realized this...if the warden knows upon seeing Taani's face that she is the famous singer Taani, wouldn't Anu have seen her somewhere or come to learn that she has become a singer...unless Taani became famous very recently....but I feel like to become famous, it takes a couple years...anyways I'm getting off topic

Possible outcome #2 of Tere Liye Dooms Day: (the more likely version)

Robi turns grey
More...make it non-stop... torture and pain for TaAnu...more specifically Taani because Anu misunderstanding her will make her the center of blames...but I'm sure Anu will come out hurt and in pain as well because he can't stand to hurt his Taani

its likely outcome #2.....robi have already shown his grey shades...but then he will be the one eventually exposing nupur...riteish
wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
why why why does the lead girl have to suffer..why is it alwasy the lead girl too suffer..ufffffffff..poor taani

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lubz.TaAnu

priya_sparsha IF-Rockerz
priya_sparsha
priya_sparsha

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
I can even bet that tani will go to taposh-mouli's marriage at any costLOL maybe ritesh or nupur will trick her saying something happened taposh & mouli and meanwhile, send anurag to same place ( or near by temple) so that anu will misunderstand her. At the end of the day, nupur will tell shekhar that she saw tani at taposh-mouli weddingSleepy
eshi786 Senior Member
eshi786
eshi786

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wida

why why why does the lead girl have to suffer..why is it alwasy the lead girl too suffer..ufffffffff..poor taani

may be becuase ekta can neva think beyond this...its always a sleeveless saree girl vs. a shalwar kameez girl fighting over a guy and the guy always misunderstands the shalwar kameez girl. lol.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amithuMoodyblue

priya_sparsha IF-Rockerz
priya_sparsha
priya_sparsha

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshi786

Originally posted by wida

may be becuase ekta can neva think beyond this...its always a sleeveless saree girl vs. a shalwar kameez girl fighting over a guy and the guy always misunderstands the shalwar kameez girl. lol.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Go to top