Happy Holidays Merry Christmas and Happy New year - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
awwn shnehi ur shooo shweeet...! merry chrismas nd happy holidays and new year tooo may god blesh yah...!!!! fnk gosh we got xmas holz now can watch pkyek in peace lol😉
ty soooooooooooo much n wish every1 else in d forum a very merry christmas 😉 n a happy new year !!!
Wish you the same! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
merry christmas everyone
thanks everybody for responding. Anyway ,i hope u guys the bestest christmas and new year. i am not indian but is christmas is a big deal in india or not i wanna know please reply

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all PKYEKians...
have a blast!
Originally posted by shnehi

😆lol. i live in va, but college in nh. i pray to god  u will get a job. yeah same here i am addicted to pyek. my mum think i am gone nuts watching the show. She is kind of addicted too and she is like in her 40s. ooo she thinks the male lead is cute which is cute and creepy in a way. me too i have until like end of jan to watch their scenes. when i watch their scenes over and over again my mum joins in too. she wants to what has happened. lol. u could think a new bonding between mum and daughter. ðŸ˜Š

thanks...ya i do need everyone's prayer..have to find a job..else bekaar reh jaaungi..😆..i too am completely addicted to this show..abhay makes me fall in love with him more and more with each passing episode..hey..tht's soo nice..ur mom too likes the show..abhay creepy??...ya..it's nice ..pkyek connects you both..my mom toh would kill me if she realizes i am goin nuts with this show..and totally have huge crush on male lead..😆..today's precap was just awsome!!!..loved it..i can't wait now..bt i missed abhiya scene..wen finals were goin on..they were showing such nice abhiya scenes..now wen i have time..they are not..hopefully we'll get nice abhiya dosage soon
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too!🤗