Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

VEENA'S UGLY FACE EXPOSED!!! (Page 3)

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttasaharrRasnyFaraan92

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
TM...zinda badThumbs Up
Good topic and those words reminded me saharROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

Angel x Goldie
Angel x
Angel x

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _adyy_

Originally posted by Angel x

Originally posted by mz.gigglez

Originally posted by Angel x

okay, well firstly how did Veena make fun of Dolly's personal issues of this miscarriage?.. Veena had said that why is Dolly jealous of her being hot and that Dolly should look at her own stomach (ok so lets not play dumb people we all know Dolly is on the plump side) and i think from the topic of "hot" Veena was reffering to Dolly's weight as she mentioned nothing about miscarriages and never even touched on the issue.

Secondly, Dolly claims that Veena was saying personal stuff about her (lets just believe this for a moment), then what was she doing with Ashmit about his MMS thing?, and if she has such respect for women then why was she uneccessarily embarrasing Veena by saying what Ashmit and Veena get up to at night?, why is it differnt rules for Dolly?

Also, Dolly came out for the second time and picked the fight herself so she cannot blame anyone for what happened as she could have just stayed inside the first time..

Okay so i am'nt a fan of Veena and she is destroying her own name but by "ugly face exposed" i dont really think she done anything we are not already used to, it also seems as if you dislike Veena as you have already posted other topics to show your opinion of her, so i totally respect your views aswell...

my opinion only not meaning to offend :) 

Exactly... some people just look for excuses to twist Veenas words. We all know what she meant but Dolly bahut smart nikli.

Yes Dolly is smart but i think so is Veena.. Veena shouldnt have got involved with a fight that wasnt hers.. but Veena has never worn a mask or hidin her personality (even tho it get her into bother) at least no one can really say that her mask has came off bcos i dnt think she ever had one on!!..

Never wore a mask? what part of world you live in lady?

From day one she is doing her tricks, are you this naive not see what she is upto? how cleverly she turns people against each other?? how insecure she feels even if some one gets close to ashmit?

Dont want to drag the issue, but isnt dolly the same one whose shoes this veena of yours use to lick saying she is what a woman should be? nd on her back use to bad mouth her with ashmit?

today she just came out in open with whatever she has been saying about dolly to ashmit private...times up, mask is off.

BTW next time you watch the show, do keep your ear open lol

have a nice day

thank you

Hey great views.. FYI the part i am from is the UKLOL.. all i am saying is that Veena has always been as bad as this so how is her mask coming off if she has always been like this!!.. what you are describing is her being a backstabber which i agree with (as she says something somewhere and something else, else where..)

This veena of mine?? when did this happen lol, i am'nt a fan of veena and just expressed my view on her.. how does this make her mine lol LOL LOL

My ears are always open.. but my opinion is not necessarily equivalent to urs so it is likely people will disagree.. but interesting views.. Clap

Have a nice day Smile

Thank youSmile
_adyy_ Senior Member
_adyy_
_adyy_

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Hey great views.. FYI the part i am from is the UKLOL.. all i am saying is that Veena has always been as bad as this so how is her mask coming off if she has always been like this!!.. what you are describing is her being a backstabber which i agree with (as she says something somewhere and something else, else where..)

This veena of mine?? when did this happen lol, i am'nt a fan of veena and just expressed my view on her.. how does this make her mine lol LOL LOL

My ears are always open.. but my opinion is not necessarily equivalent to urs so it is likely people will disagree.. but interesting views.. Clap

Have a nice day Smile

Thank youSmile

exposed in the sense in front of house mates, of course most of the audience know what she is all about.

about "your veena"..was being lil sarcastic Tongue

regards

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Totewali n veena both are same. Both did good today with each other.
Angel x Goldie
Angel x
Angel x

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _adyy_

Have a nice day Smile

Thank youSmile

exposed in the sense in front of house mates, of course most of the audience know what she is all about.

about "your veena"..was being lil sarcastic Tongue

regards

yea u have a point..  
lol i guessed you were being sarcastic..

enjoy the show

Angel x :)
addicted2tv Senior Member
addicted2tv
addicted2tv

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
dolly ne to baat ka batangad bana diya...Yaar baki log kare wo baat personal...and what were you doing in your first stay...Unnecessaryly bringing out other peoples personal issues...be it be shweta or Ashmit...i really likes shwetas last part..she is not all over Dollys goodness as sameer seems.Dolly is just trying to make an issue out of it...i dont like veena at all but this is not right

amy22

kuttasaharr Senior Member
kuttasaharr
kuttasaharr

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasny

TM...zinda badThumbs Up
Good topic and those words reminded me saharROFL

this thread is dedicated to SAHAR . her famous words makkar,kaley mann do muh saanp are very attractive . see how many ppl r attracted towards this postLOL

Faraan92

Go to top