Bigg Boss Season 4

VEENA'S UGLY FACE EXPOSED!!! (Page 2)

theindustrymonk Senior Member
theindustrymonk
theindustrymonk

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by theindustrymonk

Originally posted by kuttasaharr

haa these r words exactlu used for shweta by veena fans. i thought if i write in civilized way they might not understand. so i wrote in their lingoLOL

Good good.... Vandematram....

And you are so right they don't understand my posts..... LOL After I narrate the whole Ramayana they ask me who is Ram...????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmemorieskuttasaharr

Angel x Goldie
Angel x
Angel x

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
okay, well firstly how did Veena make fun of Dolly's personal issues of this miscarriage?.. Veena had said that why is Dolly jealous of her being hot and that Dolly should look at her own stomach (ok so lets not play dumb people we all know Dolly is on the plump side) and i think from the topic of "hot" Veena was reffering to Dolly's weight as she mentioned nothing about miscarriages and never even touched on the issue.

Secondly, Dolly claims that Veena was saying personal stuff about her (lets just believe this for a moment), then what was she doing with Ashmit about his MMS thing?, and if she has such respect for women then why was she uneccessarily embarrasing Veena by saying what Ashmit and Veena get up to at night?, why is it differnt rules for Dolly?

Also, Dolly came out for the second time and picked the fight herself so she cannot blame anyone for what happened as she could have just stayed inside the first time..

Okay so i am'nt a fan of Veena and she is destroying her own name but by "ugly face exposed" i dont really think she done anything we are not already used to, it also seems as if you dislike Veena as you have already posted other topics to show your opinion of her, so i totally respect your views aswell...

my opinion only not meaning to offend :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mz.gigglez

Kajenfan.Sonia Senior Member

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
mz.gigglez IF-Dazzler
mz.gigglez
mz.gigglez

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel x

okay, well firstly how did Veena make fun of Dolly's personal issues of this miscarriage?.. Veena had said that why is Dolly jealous of her being hot and that Dolly should look at her own stomach (ok so lets not play dumb people we all know Dolly is on the plump side) and i think from the topic of "hot" Veena was reffering to Dolly's weight as she mentioned nothing about miscarriages and never even touched on the issue.

Secondly, Dolly claims that Veena was saying personal stuff about her (lets just believe this for a moment), then what was she doing with Ashmit about his MMS thing?, and if she has such respect for women then why was she uneccessarily embarrasing Veena by saying what Ashmit and Veena get up to at night?, why is it differnt rules for Dolly?

Also, Dolly came out for the second time and picked the fight herself so she cannot blame anyone for what happened as she could have just stayed inside the first time..

Okay so i am'nt a fan of Veena and she is destroying her own name but by "ugly face exposed" i dont really think she done anything we are not already used to, it also seems as if you dislike Veena as you have already posted other topics to show your opinion of her, so i totally respect your views aswell...

Exactly... some people just look for excuses to twist Veenas words. We all know what she meant but Dolly bahut smart nikli.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel x

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttasaharr

I like the way how Dolly exposed makkaar,kaalley mann,kaaley 
muhh saannp veena malik

earlier veena used to butter Dolly a lot because she wanted to be saved from nominations. when she was with dolly she said i like u ,u r saccha man,u r frank blah blah blah. But now in today's episode when Dolly said what r u talking and veena started tu bakwas bolti ho aurat ka cartoon ho aur kalank ho aurat ka. if veena knew about Dolly before then why did she take her side??veena is do DO MUH WAALA SAANPAngryDead

secondly Dolly shared her gham with her and veena made fun of that. Accha kiya Dolly ne for once she was right in arguing with them. way to go DollyClapClapClap. even though it would have been nice if Dolly would have done this before knowing veena is SAANP,JHOOTE MAKKAR KALEMUH WALI.Angry

Veena ko koi sharam nahin kisi ke saath bhi lage rehti hain,kisi ki biwi banegi aur gair mardon ka chaddi bhi dhoyegi.Dead

ek kalankini kisi aur ko kalank bol rahee hainROFL

I could'nt stop laughing after reading dis post..!!!ROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFL

Samrat u nd ur posts rockk buddy..!!!ClapClapClap

Finally veena malik ka naqaab nikal hi gaya nd asli chehra samnay aya..AngryLOLLOL

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 22 December 2010 at 12:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunialitheindustrymonkkuttasaharrDelightedHeart

Angel x Goldie
Angel x
Angel x

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mz.gigglez

Exactly... some people just look for excuses to twist Veenas words. We all know what she meant but Dolly bahut smart nikli.

Yes Dolly is smart but i think so is Veena.. Veena shouldnt have got involved with a fight that wasnt hers.. but Veena has never worn a mask or hidin her personality (even tho it get her into bother) at least no one can really say that her mask has came off bcos i dnt think she ever had one on!!..
Aleena12 IF-Dazzler
Aleena12
Aleena12

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
veena is the biggest fake woman in big boss.. kaise makkan lagati hai dolly ko when she's alone with her and nobody r there and later she changes.. double standard ki hai wo..  her face was totally fat before entering big boss.. show mein hi ja ke she has lost her weight herself

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttasaharrFaraan92DelightedHeart

_adyy_ Senior Member
_adyy_
_adyy_

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mz.gigglez

Yes Dolly is smart but i think so is Veena.. Veena shouldnt have got involved with a fight that wasnt hers.. but Veena has never worn a mask or hidin her personality (even tho it get her into bother) at least no one can really say that her mask has came off bcos i dnt think she ever had one on!!..

Never wore a mask? what part of world you live in lady?

From day one she is doing her tricks, are you this naive not see what she is upto? how cleverly she turns people against each other?? how insecure she feels even if some one gets close to ashmit?

Dont want to drag the issue, but isnt dolly the same one whose shoes this veena of yours use to lick saying she is what a woman should be? nd on her back use to bad mouth her with ashmit?

today she just came out in open with whatever she has been saying about dolly to ashmit private...times up, mask is off.

BTW next time you watch the show, do keep your ear open lol

have a nice day

thank you

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bigboss4kuttasaharr

Go to top