Bigg Boss Season 4

VEENA'S UGLY FACE EXPOSED!!!

kuttasaharr Senior Member
kuttasaharr
kuttasaharr

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
I like the way how Dolly exposed makkaar,kaalley mann,kaaley 
muhh saannp veena malik

earlier veena used to butter Dolly a lot because she wanted to be saved from nominations. when she was with dolly she said i like u ,u r saccha man,u r frank blah blah blah. But now in today's episode when Dolly said what r u talking and veena started tu bakwas bolti ho aurat ka cartoon ho aur kalank ho aurat ka. if veena knew about Dolly before then why did she take her side??veena is do DO MUH WAALA SAANPAngryDead

secondly Dolly shared her gham with her and veena made fun of that. Accha kiya Dolly ne for once she was right in arguing with them. way to go DollyClapClapClap. even though it would have been nice if Dolly would have done this before knowing veena is SAANP,JHOOTE MAKKAR KALEMUH WALI.Angry

Veena ko koi sharam nahin kisi ke saath bhi lage rehti hain,kisi ki biwi banegi aur gair mardon ka chaddi bhi dhoyegi.Dead

ek kalankini kisi aur ko kalank bol rahee hainROFL

Edited by kuttasaharr - 22 December 2010 at 12:04pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

bigboss4lukin4goodSoaplostmemoriesCopper31kellysmimmsjaanBlossom10sweet_butterflysameera LneeshiRasnyblueashReal.Madridprerna4rishavChingaariFaraan92

theindustrymonk Senior Member
theindustrymonk
theindustrymonk

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttasaharr

muhh saannp veena malik

earlier veena used to butter Dolly a lot because she wanted to be saved from nominations. when she was with dolly she said i like u ,u r saccha man,u r frank blah blah blah. But now in today's episode when Dolly said what r u talking and veena started tu bakwas bolti ho aurat ka cartoon ho aur kalank ho aurat ka. if veena knew about Dolly before then why did she take her side??veena is do DO MUH WAALA SAANPAngryDead

secondly Dolly shared her gham with her and veena made fun of that. Accha kiya Dolly ne for once she was right in arguing with them. way to go DollyClapClapClap. even though it would have been nice if Dolly would have done this before knowing veena is SAANP,JHOOTE MAKKAR KALEMUH WALI.Angry

Veena ko koi sharam nahin kisi ke saath bhi lage rehti hain,kisi ki biwi banegi aur gair mardon ka chaddi bhi dhoyegi.Dead

Ufff.... Our forum has some set lingo... For example Do muh waala saamp.... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishavFaraan92

Handsome Senior Member
Handsome
Handsome

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Veena gave the reason to hate dolly in nomination

Thumbs Down
kuttasaharr Senior Member
kuttasaharr
kuttasaharr

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by theindustrymonk

muhh saannp veena malik

Ufff.... Our forum has some set lingo... For example Do muh waala saamp.... LOL

haa these r words exactlu used for shweta by veena fans. i thought if i write in civilized way they might not understand. so i wrote in their lingoLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123theindustrymonkrose-girlDelightedHeartprerna4rishavFaraan92

jizzy Senior Member
jizzy
jizzy

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
What language she used for a (rather the) woman whom she think is strong and she has so much respect for her.
If Veena can use such language with her, God knows what language wud she be using for others. Akhir 12 hafte baad veena ka nakab nikal hee gaya. Now everyone can see how fake she is. makkar --------------------- all that kuttasaharr has written about her are apt for her.   

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kellyslostmemoriesReal.MadridDelightedHeartFaraan92prerna4rishavChingaari

bigboss4 Newbie
bigboss4
bigboss4

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed

muhh saannp veena malik

Ha Ha Ha... ROFL Oh God I'l die of laughing. You know you are a rock star StarEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttasaharrReal.Madridprerna4rishavFaraan92

Kajenfan.Sonia Senior Member

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bigboss4Chingaari

theindustrymonk Senior Member
theindustrymonk
theindustrymonk

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

haa these r words exactlu used for shweta by veena fans. i thought if i write in civilized way they might not understand. so i wrote in their lingoLOL

Good good.... Vandematram....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

Go to top