Tere Liye
Tere Liye

One's mistake = Another's gain

-scarlett- IF-Dazzler
-scarlett-
-scarlett-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Like always history repeats itself...
The protagonists mistakes helps the antagonists in futhering their plans in destroying them...
just now I realised how people make trouble for themselves
like Taani and Laboni blabbing all the truth but tht created misunderstandings
why does it always turn out to be that like Tulsi, Parvati and Prerna these pple cant
follow stupid little instructions Angry I m sorry... I really like Taani's character but this is just
beyond me...and my frustration on her is increasing as she can not stand up for herself
when in trouble and also makes mistakes when she knws the consequences for them Angry

And then there is Robbi who cant remember the most important day of his life!!! Dead I m sure any normal person wud have remembered if they had slept wit a girl/boy or not especially wen they are young Angry  Why couldnt he just not accept tht the child was his until he got real proof of it???
Like stupid can he get...sorry to all Robindo fans...i love him tooEmbarrassed...

And like every other story stupid Nupur cant close her mouth Angry and uses the mistakes to her
advantage to create trouble in TaAnu's life...
If they hadn't said and done such stupid things then maybe today Shekhar wudnt be so mad at laboni and taani... also not to forget Taposh!! Like does he not care tht in all this how his sister might be suffering...does he not knw how it wud affect her marriage...how can he be so selfish?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aish77pravschillsShaily.cricketfan1FeefiMages

cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Taposh is unbelievably selfish and irresponsible....Shocked

Taani has such a talent for cutting her own feet....

Poor Anuraag though....I hope Taani forgives him for whatever he is going to do due to circumstances...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pravschillsShaily.-scarlett-

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0711rokxoxo

The protagonists mistakes helps the antagonists in futhering their plans in destroying them...
why does it always turn out to be that like Tulsi, Parvati and Prerna these pple cant
follow stupid little instructions Angry I m sorry... I really like Taani's character but this is just
beyond me...and my frustration on her is increasing as she can not stand up for herself
when in trouble and also makes mistakes when she knws the consequences for them Angry

it was the worst episode in the history of TL....the whole focus was on the ganguly zoo...laboni...nupur...ritiesh....its the heights of limits...no robi...no anu....taani crying...blames and insults one by one...it was a nightmare to watch..this week is the worst week....taani made me so angry tdy....robi rocked kya dhakka diya apne dada koLOLLOLWink....i hate the twist....taani is no difference of tulsi..parvati...prerna....

And then there is Robbi who cant remember the most important day of his life!!! Dead I m sure any normal person wud have remembered if they had slept wit a girl/boy or not especially wen they are young Angry  Why couldnt he just not accept tht the child was his until he got real proof of it???
Like stupid can he get...sorry to all Robindo fans...i love him tooEmbarrassed...

its still not clear that the child belongs to him or not....he accepted his relationship with mrinalini....but couldn't remember what actually happened...i guess he was drunk....i agree on robi being stupid without getting a solid proof whether the child belongs to him or not

And like every other story stupid Nupur cant close her mouth Angry and uses the mistakes to her
If they hadn't said and done such stupid things then maybe today Shekhar wudnt be so mad at laboni and taani... also not to forget Taposh!! Like does he not care tht in all this how his sister might be suffering...does he not knw how it wud affect her marriage...how can he be so selfish?

nupur thinks creating such misunderstanding between TaAnu and breaks up RoLi...she thinks she will get anu....too bad.....i am sure one day she will be expose and the person is none other than robindo....

as for taposh....what can we expect from this guy...since when he is a good brother...son....he will be a failure as a husband too.....he had the nerve to call taani and invite to his marriage but never understood her pain...how much insult she have went through because of his one decision...he wants to marry mouli its fine...no problem on it but then can't he wait for 2 days by convincing mouli.....because of mouli's hasty decision just to avenge robi...so many relationships has been broken...RoAnu...Neelu-Taani...TaAnu(almost)....robi-taani.....

i am just hating this twist

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aish77Shaily.-scarlett-

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cricketfan1

chalo now you believe meLOLWink....what kind of a guy is taposhDead...he never have a heart...the way he called taani to invite to his marriage not even asking what she have went through.....he knows from her voice that she is in too much pain...he is worst brother of all

no comments on taani...although i am angry at her...but i felt sad....now ananya death is going to bring even more disaster in taani's life

Poor Anuraag though....I hope Taani forgives him for whatever he is going to do due to circumstances...

taani will always forgive him no matter what anu does to her....since childhood to adulthood...her world...heaven...hell...rain...shine...snow....revolves around anu only

Edited by Mages - 22 December 2010 at 12:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aish77-scarlett-

aish77 Senior Member
aish77
aish77

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0711rokxoxo

very true...thought that this serial will have some change than all the others.. but now its going on the same track...

Edited by aish77 - 22 December 2010 at 12:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-scarlett-

cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

chalo now you believe meLOLWink....what kind of a guy is taposhDead...he never have a heart...the way he called taani to invite to his marriage not even asking what she have went through.....he knows from her voice that she is in too much pain...he is worst brother of all

@blue highlight: Believe you???
Confused  ....care to clarify???And moreover, I think Taposh just intimated to Taani as a brother as it would look really weird if he married without telling her at all...I don't find anything wrong with it...He didn't force her to attend the wedding, did he??

no comments on taani...although i am angry at her...but i felt sad....now ananya death is going to bring even more disaster in taani's life

Why are you angry with her???Confused....What did she do???Shocked

taani will always forgive him no matter what anu does to her....since childhood to adulthood...her world...heaven...hell...rain...shine...snow....revolves around anu only

I am appalled at Taposh's indifference towards his family...But his choice of marrying Mauli is perfectly fine by me, if only he took care of the timing as well....All I wanted was him waiting for a couple of days....As for Mauli,Robindo is a bad choice...NO GIRL would want to support an illegitimate child and I would never want that up on any girl, let alone Mauli..PERIOD!

Since this topic is about how once mistake is another's gain...I am going to say -Robindo's mistake is Mauli and Taposh's gain....haha...

Poor Robindo...I really like him and the way he loves his dada and baudi...But I CANNOT support his past...Ouch....I am hoping he will learn his lesson and move on in life in a positive direction...*fingers crossed*

Edited by cricketfan1 - 22 December 2010 at 12:48pm
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mages

@blue highlight: Believe you???
Confused  ....care to clarify???And moreover, I think Taposh just intimated to Taani as a brother as it would look really weird if he married without telling her at all...I don't find anything wrong with it...He didn't force her to attend the wedding, did he??

Why are you angry with her???Confused....What did she do???Shocked

I am appalled at Taposh's indifference towards his family...But his choice of marrying Mauli is perfectly fine by me, if only he took care of the timing as well....All I wanted was him waiting for a couple of days....As for Mauli,Robindo is a bad choice...NO GIRL would want to support an illegitimate child and I would never want that up on any girl, let alone Mauli..PERIOD!

he is never a good son or brother...lets hope he is a good husband...i don't have hopes on him....now his character have developed completely....now we will know more abt taposh just rather being the samaj sevak......the man is self-obsessed so he won't care abt time....i am perfectly fine with TapLi wedding.....but can't they wait for couple of days before everything sort out....whats the hurry for mouli...its like as if she wants to avenge robi....

if i was mouli.....i would let robi explain things.....then ultimately give my decisions.....and for me if i sense honesty with robi again i will accept the child even though it belongs to someone else what is the mistake of the baby he never knew this was happening to him...because i have fully trust on robi that his present will be always me....i won't make hasty decisions like mouli did....the women was never in love with him...so for her i guess she took the right decision....but though yes i don't want any girl goes through such situations

Since this topic is about how once mistake is another's gain...I am going to say -Robindo's mistake is Mauli and Taposh's gain....haha...

well thats true....LOLLOLLOL....lets wish them a happy married life

Poor Robindo...I really like him and the way he loves his dada and baudi...But I CANNOT support his past...Ouch....I am hoping he will learn his lesson and move on in life in a positive direction...*fingers crossed*

well his past have not completely revealed yet...we yet to know how mrinalini died.....robi accepted his relationship with mrinalini but then abt the child although he admit...he is confused....there is more to the story.....i am more sad of his crushing relationship with his baudi...thats hurts me alot

i am angry at taani because she couldn't defend herself at that moment....she was never like that...she was a very strong women...what happened now...thats suprised me...that made me angry...i need my old taani back.....i could take the torture to see everyone puts the blame on her when actually its not even her mistake......and she is in a state of shock that she couldn't even clarify misunderstandings...everything...everyone went against...all her relationships has been broken...especially with neelu-robi.....

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index