Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

22/12 Ria Ka Adda.:Farewell Ungrateful Traitor (Page 2)

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Wednesdat 22/12 Ep 39 - Style se Part 1
SEGMENT: Arohi with a smile

In addition to the above:
(1) The caring and affectionate kind of family Ahluwalia is Heart
(2) Cutie Shefu,Welcome back:
P.S: Click on picture to enlarge!

Segment 2: A wind of change

'' In the lions' den (Singhanias), a little angel (baby) is on the way as a shower of blessings that creates the beautiful feel as the opened feather peacock that mesmerised that strong waves and calm it down in the ocean.''  Now this definitely deserves the bestest party as Arjun said because it carries a wind of change in the way of life in Singhania.

I was expecting the child track as a way to reduce fuel on the sworn enemies and I am beautifully surprised and welcomed it on Rashi's part. Rashi, the darling of the Singhania, the sweet and wonderful girl that is very caring to her family is pregnant and this is a news.

A lot of characters will change their perspective in this preparatory journey of the angel, Jija who will now be a father will genuinely accept Arjun's love for the child and for the sister and will not influence Mikhha'il.  Mikha'il will back off in the way that he can think for himself.

It is said a woman understands another woman and now Mrs Singhania will be caring to her daughter in a different way. Her way of life will soften forcing the wind of change in RPS to think what is more important to him - love for  his daugher or profit on illegal business? This will influence on how he will look at Arjun.

A wind of change that definitely intensifies DJ premonition that is coming directly or indirectly.

Way to see how the themes are going to show!

Overall a sweet episode! 

Edited by Eshu11 - 22 December 2010 at 11:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

violetteQuirkysecretkeeper

liquidfantasy IF-Dazzler
liquidfantasy
liquidfantasy

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
I happen to watch KMH just a week back and I am done with KMH1 in straight 4 nights Shocked And simply I am love struck by sadda Arjun (Read my signature Big smile) I find him so cute n adoring.

In KMH2 i liked the jungle scenes they were amazing. missing those sweet moments between them.

clap clap clap 
amazing  analysis. I really liked reading you post. Ahluwalia family time, loveD's sweet talks and gauri's confused state of mind. Trust me I was astonished when I realised it was BT show. shefali is gonna play a big role in arjun-arohi love story n chicku is such a price tag LOL arjun should show arohi the way aamir showed it to kareena in 3 idiots Wink

I want more of AA moments and obviously their misunderstanding should be cleared soon.
thumbs up for your post :)
tk care,
mehendi

Edited by liquidfantasy - 22 December 2010 at 10:06pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17Du_NishvioletteQuirkysecretkeeper

violette IF-Dazzler
violette
violette

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
@shaan:

ClapClapClap.. grt take Thumbs Up.. luuuuvvved it!.. Tongue hmm.. slowly getting RKA flavor back.. Embarrassed...Tongue.. uttaam.. aati.. aaati utttam.. LOL.. HugShaan!

yeah.. i too luved the twist.. was ROFLing at the thot tht CVs wer compelled to scratch their otherwise idle brains this time.. LOLLOLLOL.. it also served as a foundation 4 Friday's bam bam!!...LOLLOLLOL

well.. talking of AA's luv.. me all Confused.. i dont understand y Arohi re-realizing her luv is Arjun's 1st priority.. wer as given tht him feeling very guilty, clearing Arohi's allegations shud b his 1st priority na.. sirf baatein bana raha hai.. kaam to kuch kar nahi raha.. the girl clearly dismisses him simply coz he disrespected and insulted her and her blooming luv infront of her family.. and this banda is busy relating his dukhbhari his-tory... kya Arjun...LOLLOLLOL

aur me LOL at the Ekta Mayi's super twists.. now they r back to square one... Arjun wud start wooing Arohi from Alphabet A.. Gud!.. at least v wud c a romantic, mellowed down, and head over heels in luv Arjun now.....Wink.. and thts always welcome here at Adda..!LOLLOLLOL.. and agree shaan.. i hope v get to c some ventillator-requiring scenes...LOL.. **sigh** i still remember how Arjun was desperate 4 Arohi 's say I Love U in KMH1..Day Dreaming.. and tht elevator scene.. haaayee.. .Day Dreaming

(b)  Why does Gauri want Arohi to be sad?Wasnt her aim that Arjun and Arohi be separated but now why are the creatives taking it to another stage? Why do they want Gauri to be happy when Arohi is sad??

Exactly.. Go-Awry....AngryAngryAngryAngry.. even i didnt get it y she cant c Arohi and Allus. happy.. CVs better show her as schizo obsessive girl otherwise her actions r pretty hard 2 digest.... jst like her expressions LOLLOLLOL..... Shaan.. she mite not b typical vamp.. and she mite b human as well.. contrary to Ek's vamps.. LOLLOLLOL.. and she wud surely repent.. bt thn she is soooo soooo sooooo unconvincing.. tut tut.. not done 4 me.. Big smile

(d)  There is no deep love as such then why is Arjun saying: "the person who taught me love doesn't want to see my face" did she taught u love?? I thought it was only the beginging. The love foundation was pictured wrongly.

Yes!... its jst begining.. i try 2 defend their absurd luv.. and thn CVs comeup with such dialogues.. it shud've been "wen i started 2 realize wats luv is all abt"...Embarrassed...  also he is not all "luv-less" he kinda shares a gud rapoort with Rashi.. me sure she mst b providing him with tht sisterly cum motherly luv.. its pretty confusing!Confused.....  agree with Arohi.. ye kaisi family hai...Singhu ki..LOL.. vichitra.. LOL

eh... i really dont understand CVs....Confused... waise kaun samaaj paya hai unke agyaat maan koLOLLOL...... me wondering ye CVs kaunse swapnlok mein ghumte hai.. they never seem 2 get the rite ideas!LOLLOLLOLLOL.....

-          Bouha: "Weight always find me ROFL!!!TO MEIN KYA KAROUN" rofl

---i luved tht...LOL.. 4 a split of a second i actually felt 4 bua...LOL

4 me the epi was timepass.. coz nearly everything was repetition of wat i already saw on SBB/SBS/E24. .nothing new or touchin!Ermm.. the few scenes tht jst brushed me lightly were..

1.  Bua's dialogues..
2.  Allus luv 4 Arohi..
3.  Arohi's consideration 4 her family.. she gives thm priority over ArjunThumbs Up..

wat me luving abt this ARohi is she is a balanced girl.. she mite have been swayed by Arjun's luv at one pnt bt wen it comes to making practical decisions she is quite good.. no body in sane mind wud go after Arjun from her POV.. no matter how much her heart wanted 2 believe in him .. mind wins over heart.. gud move ArohiThumbs UpThumbs Up

and i dont want her to forgive Arjun unless and untill he repents...Evil Smile....Big smile...

k back to my list..

4.  Arjun telling Arohi tht she wud regret if she says yes to chikooThumbs Up.. i luved his conviction tho his "complete" uturn luked somewhat odd..LOL

so according to Ekta Mayi's scriptwriters.. wen nothing else works and ther brains cells need a rest..destiny ji always works.. ROFL.. Jai Ho Destiny ji.. wat wud happen of these Scriptwriters if thr wasnt a thng as destiny!ROFL... hamesha chance pe dance martey rehtey hai...ROFLROFL

bas aaj ke liye itna hia..

and a note.. i jst luvvv reading all the posts and esp thot of day by Pari..Embarrassed.. wanted 2 reply individually to all.. bt alas.. mein bechaari kaam ke boj ki maari.. jst chipping in for 2-3 minutes in betn my job.. so wud try and give answer if possible..

bt u guys r rocking the adda.. Thumbs Up gud work!.. Clap .. wen epis r a bore or a big crap, its always double fun at adda.. LOL... keep this mantra in mind.. Wink...and keep adda Rolling!Tongue

p.s.  kindly bear with my shuddh hindi bursts inbetn.. its after effects of having read Gitaji..LOL

Edited by violette - 22 December 2010 at 11:34pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17Du_NishQuirkysecretkeeper

shaan17 Senior Member
shaan17
shaan17

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:25am | IP Logged
@violette: Dear violette..i didnt realize for one minute that the main aim of Arjun should be to clear the misunderstanding rather than showing his love!!!POINT WELL NOTED:D

U see how Adda helps :D...

Du_Nishviolettesecretkeeper

violette IF-Dazzler
violette
violette

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:47am | IP Logged
gals.. saw the SBS?

i dont understand wats he doing there with a ring...Shocked .. ekdum sey kya ho gaya.. Arjun ko... itna bada daring!  Shocked..

me all Confused with A_A story and Arjun's stance here.. y is this guy going 4 a suicide! jst coz its th eonly way tht CV can make Arohi sympathize 4 Arjun... thy have only 1-2 epis so CVs resort to such tricks!  Thumbs Down... its very bad twist CVs.. !  Get brains! Angry

luk at gauri b/h... Angry and she says she is in LUV with Arjun... Go-Awry...AngryAngryAngry..

bt i luved Chiku.. luk how happy he is ROFL.. and the way he put ring on Arohi';s fingers... ROFLROFLROFL gud!

btw wer r his mom and dad.. lagta hai Ekta aur imagine ke budget mein is baar bhi bhaari katauti hai..ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishsecretkeeper

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:47am | IP Logged
@All: Buddies, zabardust posts! read all Star

i dont know wht to write in reply coz i havent seen the epi nor do i have the will to analyze utter crap Geek LOL

@Mehendi: *welcomes with phoolo ki baarish* :)

done with KMH in 4 nights? :O Whoa!

@Manisha: Hug Koi gal nahi if u cant reply individually :) Sab "likes" say kaam chala ley gein :D

*phoolo ki baarish*

Du_Nishviolette

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Manisha: Nahi SBS nahi dhekha Ermm LOL brb

Du_Nishviolette

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:33am | IP Logged
*watching SBS* ROFL

Me watching--->

@Rajveer: LOL

Poor Arjun LOL

After the fight Arjun & Rashi LOL OR Aro and DJ LOL

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Edited by secretkeeper - 23 December 2010 at 4:34am

Du_NishvioletteQuirky

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index