Trust the mentors with Female contestants.....

Poll Question :

Who would trust the mentors with the females in their lives?

Poll Choice
No way....I would never trust my daughter with such people
Would trust her with supervision
Yes trust them completly
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
😊 Now that we have been through a whole season and seen how the judges behaved towards female contestants, who would feel comfortable sending their daughters to such mentors? here's what the female gender has been subjected to......Rini being married off on stage in front of hte world by these mentors.......showing utter disregard for the sanctitiy of marriage in our society.......the constant hugging and  groping of female contestatns by Sajid Wajid...........The judges snatching mics away from male and female contestants every chance they get........who felt that all these actions were perefectly fine? I never saw Himesh, Aadesh, Shankar etc treat female contestatns in such a cheap manner..........πŸ˜› the finale verdict is already in, the TRP's were dismal this season........Despite having great guests this season, all the above mentioned drama killed it for the audience.........😊
I totally agree with your views. Contestants were given the least importance. All the importance were given to those 5 jokers all the time. No critical comments were given to the contestants. This was the total failure for the Zee TV.
Well if SW were her mentors, then I would be a little concerned but otherwise, there's no problem =) 
oh and also ID 
Generally men are dangerous especially when they go around jumping on stage like a monkey Or a move like a snake........πŸ˜† I saw some judges rushing on stage to dance the moment a lovely actress came on stage too. The guests must have been frightened I am sure.
By the way apart from terrorists, worst men are soldiers or policemen as they think and act differently when wearing a uniform. Even the UN peacekeepers commit crimes.
Men are wired differently....some of them can be dangerous.

Lady fans can be dangerous if they are MID.
Male specie are quite dangerous especially Sajid not Wajid really...ID yeah him too 😳
I'm a bit skeptical when it comes to Ismail Darbar, especially because of that crazy story with Poonam.
Daler seems creepy, I don't think i'd wanna be alone with him.
I think S/W are nice people, idk why people blow up minor things like one hug, and make it sound like they committed a crime. "/
Originally posted by Summer3

Lady fans can be dangerous if they are MID.
Shhhhhhhh..sunega..you will get ghaalis.....no ghalis for u ...onlyπŸ€—πŸ€—
Aap uske dost 😳hai.....no ghalis for you...hum sadhu log  hi victim hi.😭
Edited by amukta - 13 years ago
I wouldn't trust my daughter or myself with Sajid or Mika. Both do not know how to respect ladies. Still Sajid is a little better than Mika because he does not make awkward comments and just rushes to dance or hug. That's also weird though too. Too much hugging, dancing, clinging by older males towards young females is not always good.

ID is also quite fishy!! That's why he's not a mentor anymore.