Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Why you like Maryada ...............? (Page 2)

fusion13 Senior Member
fusion13
fusion13

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:25am | IP Logged
i watch it for AdiYa ...i started watching it when i fisrt saw a scene where adi pusher priya and then goes for the rescue..and the bg score....

pallavi25 IF-Sizzlerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Wonderful acting, especially by Indrani Haldar (Devyani), the rustic Haryanvi dialect sounds charming, Vidya -Gaurav are cute, Adi-Priya are romantic and Kamya Punjabi got a good role for once! All in all, a very interesting story and excellent acting!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuMrsKaranGrover

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Aditya and Priya have amazing chemistry and it is amazing to see a bold drama on Star Plus

Edited by ruky786 - 24 December 2010 at 3:23am
MrsKaranGrover IF-Sizzlerz
MrsKaranGrover
MrsKaranGrover

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:23am | IP Logged
I hardly like any indian shows as most are sooooo far from reality and well not my cup of tea!

BUTTTTT dis show is freaking AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I LOVEEEE it soooo much n havent missed one second of it since it started!

Reasons are: All the AMAZING actors and i mean each n every one of them- all act so well and naturally that i feel its real! Also the stories of the 4 womens do actually happen in real life and they have been potrayed brilliantly! I also love the dialogues and they actually do make me think. Love the haryanvi accent its sooooooo nice! And the BIGGEST reason of all is Adiya- they are the best jodi ever and I loveeeeeeeeee them forever!

sihubamboocopter

humna77 Senior Member
humna77
humna77

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
i like maryada firstly bcs of chemistry btween adiya specially aditya
secondly bcs of fast paced story

Kalpana_KaCy IF-Sizzlerz
Kalpana_KaCy
Kalpana_KaCy

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Awesome Story. The characters seem human with real flaws and problems. And it also is about women taking control of their lives and not letting others abuse them. And BEST PART No SAAS BAHU SAGA. Of Course, Raqesh is a bonus too watch. Cutie with really good acting skill.

MrsKaranGroverbamboocopter

armaanlover_7 IF-Dazzler
armaanlover_7
armaanlover_7

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
I didnt watch it earlier becoz i thought it is like a show with crime scenes and violence.Then recently i saw the 'story so far' episode of Maryada.Then only i realised that it is very different and also has a beautiful love story of Adiya.Also i like Rakesh since his initial films.But in this serial he is superb.The language he spokes and the way he says "chori" made me glued to the screen.
Then I like kamya in this She has got  a very good role after 'Sindoora' in 'banoo mein teri dulhann'.
These all made me watch the show.Now I am a regular viewer of  this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YeHoKyaRahaHai

SilentDreamer Senior Member
SilentDreamer
SilentDreamer

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Heyy everyone! Been watching Maryada since the very beginning but am just now starting to continously come to the Forum and join the fun and discussions. I started watching Maryada basically cuz of the bold storyline as well as for Aditya. I absolutely adore his acting and the character Raquesh portrays. No other actor could have given justice to this role as Raquesh! I must also add though, that Ridhi is superb as well!

Addition to the the characters/actors and storyline, i love how no episode is boring., IT's quickpaced! Just hope they don't speed it too much where they run out of ideas of where to take the track and ruin such a wonderful serial...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsKaranGrover

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index