Why you like Maryada ...............?

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I mean there are various reasons to watch a show ..........
I like Maryada for many reasons
At first this show  shows real woman or real people ... None of them are saints ..None are extra ordinary ,But all seems real ....We can find a Gaurav , devyani , SSP , Uttara etc  in our households.
Then it has the right dose of romance(Adi-Priya), comedy elements(Imli)
Great acting , strong screenplay . Great title track ....
I guess after Priya comes to the family show will become more interesting .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
2 prime reasons:- Rapid and different storyline.... atleast the presentation!👏
and
AdIya............😍
masalatime thumbnail
The show has a dark undertone to it, where you have to use your own intuition to understand the story.  the characters aren't stupid and annoying, raquesh's super hot makeover from his dorky saath phere/bad bollywood movie days keeps me glued to the screen, and i love kamya and the actress who is devyani.

Also, i'm on a break from college, and i'm used to staying up late, so i might as well watch it :)
akshi-sidputul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
because mess up with ccbm ,,
because sid-putul seperated in ccbm , charmness is over tharswhy here,
adiya-priya just like sid-putul 

well firstly i started watching it bcs of aditya:) he is just superb:) then i was glued to the serial bcs of the story and actors specially deyani and uttara...really nice serial
live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome storylines,AdiYa<333 their chemistry is to die for. I love the diverse characters nd the hardcore realistic truth, nd raqesh is sooo cute
prem-mukti#1 thumbnail
Adiyaa <3 they're the hottest couple and they have great chemistry! Also the story is very interesting and keeps you glued to the screen but mainly for adiya <3 I love them!
fusion13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i watch it for AdiYa ...i started watching it when i fisrt saw a scene where adi pusher priya and then goes for the rescue..and the bg score....
pallavi25 thumbnail
Wonderful acting, especially by Indrani Haldar (Devyani), the rustic Haryanvi dialect sounds charming, Vidya -Gaurav are cute, Adi-Priya are romantic and Kamya Punjabi got a good role for once! All in all, a very interesting story and excellent acting!
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aditya and Priya have amazing chemistry and it is amazing to see a bold drama on Star Plus
Edited by ruky786 - 13 years ago