Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maaneet FF~ THE PROMISE~* ~Part 18 pg 140~25/5/12 (Page 98)

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

Part 14:

Maan somewhere felt hurt but din't show it'he said that he is getting late for office'

Dadi asked him to come home by 5.00 P.M as the boys family will come at about 5.30 he just nodded and was about to leave while Dadi again stopped him and told him to have his breakfast and asked Geet who was still in shock standing there like as statue to check on him' breaking form the train of thots she nodded her head and both went to the dining area.

Maan and Geet were still in shock but dnt show it as Dadi's words of bringing them into hubby-wifey relation was still fresh on their mind'

Geet served Maan's breakfast and she sat opposite to him and had hers'

Dadima noticed this from far and decided to add fuel so she came to Geet calling her across the room'

D: Geet'Geet'Geet beta

G: Ji Dadima'

D: Geet beta have ur breakfast soon and get ready dear we are going to the parlor for ur makeover'even though I knw tat u dnt like it at all' but I want u too be more beautiful'

I have to take u coz no one in this house cares about me neither the little angel nor others'work only matter's she taunted Maan looking him from the side of her eyes'

G: Ok' Dadi she said and her eyes met with Maan whose jaw's where dropped due to Dadi's taunting and anger filled in his eyes'

Dadima what's up with u '.u are always taunting me more now-a-days said Maan frustrated'

I'll take Geet to the parlor on ma way and make sure to drop her back safely at evening "and now its Maan's time to mock" well before the boy's family arrive..and leaves for his room to take some files wic he had to take'

Dadi takes Geet to a side and pleads her'

D: Geet I know that u are shocked abt this sudden arrangement'

G: Its alrite Dadima I knw u wud do everything for our best'

D: Thanks beta for understanding my situation'I also have another thing to tell u'

Geet confused on wat more she wanted to tell asked wat is the other matter Dadi'

D: Actually I was searching for a groom to u but this boy whom I saw for u also came with another proposal that he is searching for a boy for his sister and that enlightened me that I thot I wud see the girl for Maan' The proposal is somewhat like take and give girl type'.

I saw both the boy and girl and found them suiting for u both so they both will come for the function today'

Geet somewhere felt hurt if hearing another girl's name for Maan she dnt feel that hurt while Dadi was mentioning her name'Geet felt that someone else will be taking Nisha's place in this house and she dnt like it as bit' But dnt say anything'

D: Geet beta as we know Maan will not accept I'm going to keep it as a secret from him about all this until evening and also I request u to maintain the samw'

G: Ji dadima I'll do as u said'

Maan mean while came down and called for Geet across the hall'

Maan: Geet Geeettt' he shouted as it was getting late for office,'

G: Ji jiju coming Geet called back she bid goodbye to Dadi and left with Maan'

The drive to the parlor was quite Maan dropped her and asked when she wud like him to pick her but she politely refused and said as he might be busy she dnt want to disturb him and informed that be @ home as early as possible informed by Dadi'

Before he left he said to her firmly he'll pick her up at 4.00PM and asked her to do shopping for Misha as she has given a huge list before getting to the parlor'

He without thinking gave her his credit card and said that she can shop in the Mall opposite the parlor as it is the over there'.

Geet took his card and crossed the road for the Mall'

Maan stood there till she entered the Mall and hen drove to office'

While driving all he cud think was Geet won't stay with them once her wedding was over'Tho he tried to keep her away from his thots she still came into his thots '

Meanwhile in KM:

Dadi went to Nisha's photo and let her heart out to her'

D: Nisha I know that u won't be angry with me as I dnt keep up with ur promise of brining ur wish of leading Maan and Geet into a relation but trust me dear I promise that I never will back from my word and Maan  & Geet are Meant To Be'

I only wish tat u'll be with me in bring them together'with this final step I knw tat they will come together'

As Geet won't like another girl in ur place'she mite be in place rather any girl becoming mother of Misha'this I knew the day she bonded with Misha'.

And Maan will do anything for Misha's happiness and I saw the same love in his eyes he for u r rather say' more coz his eyes showcased more possessiveness while I mentioned another Man for Geet'.

Precap:  the function'.

sorry for updating late guys... just was busy with personal stuffs...hope u like this update...plz do comment and like the post...

luv

aarthi

Edited by aarthirajendran - 12 July 2011 at 9:21pm

The following 113 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10psruthijasmeen64inlwgeetroshni77nehavashisushmasukruthisamixy2011sdg26soniaz01kathrina7176AISHAJSfatiya521109290860623sonika1974asmi123saragulMohana14angeeshbhakbhartifanLov26alu5123surbhijn106snemaan-BeingAppy-sana.saba7piyushimamatha.Moon002shruthiruchspriyanka5020ashmaaneettania90preetymaaneetzoha25loving_girlLadyArwenmadhu.pmlistsuba2011cool_gal17sstylishdollmysticangelCuteTommySakshiGargmaansi007shivangi783-shamima-cyum321i roksheetalvasagangesegbneethuMGninavimaanujaanuallibranmirzad_soniasimi91kiran_ratiritzy09libra25wajiha-1mrk-1drdee142kuhu18krati5rupzloveutintinuKrishnaluv94ushankitvc-Veritaserum-maankigeet4evercute-alyajenn--Saavi--blueopalambbihasona-rai--Ratna--shah10maanseehinal_maaneetsakshi.ekanshKaSh-Maneet-Fananshrakooliio-Priti11--afsha-divareenaRajeevGurtiFanpop77swetha10Sabmeratu.zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6preethiaseemamaryShalvesun-naaaaaaaaakahkashansakinaTyroammu5love2_somamaaneetsangelimpoojaverma_SharmeenLuvsGC-padmarao-_BlackPearl_khwaishfandumasmysteriousmilli-BlushaLicious-Donnaa

hinal_maaneet IF-Sizzlerz
hinal_maaneet
hinal_maaneet

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
YIPEEE im first PartyDancing
wowww loved it
poor dadi has to hold herself in front of everyone
n maan n geet thinking of getting separated n feeling pain

Edited by hinal_maaneet - 12 July 2011 at 9:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--aarthi--

Krishnaluv94 IF-Rockerz
Krishnaluv94
Krishnaluv94

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Loved the update! Can't wait to see what happens with Geet at the Mall. And of course, about the function with the guy and girl.

--aarthi--

zaara2212 IF-Sizzlerz
zaara2212
zaara2212

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
oh no Dadi's plan is super duper Smile

hope Geet and Maan unite

--aarthi--

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Yups dey r so much of a tubelights to understand their heart.. They wil stand their separation bt can't stand any1 else near each other
Originally posted by hinal_maaneet

YIPEEE im firstPartyDancing
wowww loved it
poor dadi has to hold herself in front of everyone
n maan n geet thinking of getting separated n feeling pain

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishnaluv94

Loved the update! Can't wait to see what happens with Geet at the Mall. And of course, about the function with the guy and girl.
geet wil make a plan in making maan also ready for d function lets see wat hapns furthr
RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
lovely update arthi..

--aarthi--

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
hey  after  long  time  u  r  back  with  upd...
nice...i  loved  dadi's  plan...i  think  it  works  well...
looking   fwd...

--aarthi--

Go to top