Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maaneet FF~ THE PROMISE~* ~Part 18 pg 140~25/5/12 (Page 140)

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged

Part 18:

He took her lips again sharing first ever kiss leaving her shocked and eyes wide open…

Her cheeks turned red in shyness and closed her eyes slowly enjoying their first kiss unknowingly she started responding to him while her fingers ran thro his hair. He tucked her closer… They kissed till they were at loss of breathe and finally broke to get some air

She still had her eyes closed feeling him face flushed and a smile playing on her lips and cheeks all turned pink.

OMG he fell for tat one glimpse again. He blushed seeing her blush…Oh she is in love with him and he is so sure abt it,,, The clock chimed 9.00 they broke out from their trance… Geet's eyes met his to see it fully filled with love for her She looked down immediately not able to take the intense gaze from him.

He lifted her chin to meet her eyes slowly he placed his lips on her forehead and then in her eyes and bid goodbye and left to office…

She saw him leaving and sighed in relief and closed her face with her hands blushing and relaxing her thudding heart…

Maan reached Khurana constructions still lost in Geet and din't notice that someone was walking towards him he bumped into that person and returned from his dream world…He shot an angry glare to the person who was the reason to break his lovely thots on the ground…

He looked up to see all his staffs looking at him that his entire anger meter rose first his thots disturbed and now all staffs are not doing their work and looking at him..

He roared at every1 "AM I PAYING YOU TO STARE AT NE OR FOR THE WORK U DO" Get back to work at once now…And Sasha don't u have any other work than always

bumping into me.

Sasha whom Dadima sent to London transferring her came back to India due to her father's ill health. She had a crush on Maan from childhood as Sasha's dad worked for Maan's dad generation wise…Dadima knew that it wud be difficult if Sasha is here to bring Geet as Sasha used many tricks against Maan's previous secretaries and Maan fired them without thinking twice as he had the trust on Sasha..Sasha usually bumps into Maan wontedly thinking at least Maan will fall for her trick but Maan din't even bother abt her…and today again she tried her trick not knowing that Maan is married again and she has woken the sleeping lion due to her nasty trick again.

Before I get angrier get lost from my sight. He roared again and went inside his cabin… Maan angrily went inside his cabin and sat in his chair with his head resting at the back of the chair when his sight fell on the pic on his table… He had two photo frames one with Misha and another with Nisha and Geet…He got that pic from Geet…His heart relaxed seeing the photo…His phone rang at the same time and it was Geet calling him.

M: Bolo he said to her sweetly…like she read him she promptly replied everything will be fine plz calm down…Maan was surprised that she knew that he was angry .. Out of curiosity he asked her…

M: How do u knw that I was angry…now Geet dint knw how to tell him...his voice is only sweet not his heart beat.

G: Ji woh… wo… (Maan understood her discomfort and changed the topic…)

M: Geet its ok.. I just remembered if u feel bored at home why can't u resume ur work at office it will be a change for u also…

Geet felt happy that she can go to office for a change & Maan asked himself.

G: Ji can I talk with Dadima and tell u.

M: ok Geet u can discuss with Dadima and tell.

G: Ji thank u I'll hang up now bye.

M: bye Geet and they hanged the call.

In all this confusion Geet totally forgot why she called him at the first place. She hit her forehead. Geet ur a duffer u dint ask him abt his lunch. She went to Dadima who was in the kitchen telling the maids what to cook.

Dadima noticed Geet restless and asked…

D: Geet beta what happened why are u restless

G: Kuch nahi Dadima… wo I called Maan to ask abt lunch... and Geet told their convo to Dadima who lovingly smiles at her.

D: Bas Geet is that all I thot that something is really troubling u, ok so ur problem is do u want to continue your job r not... Geet I feel u shud continue with ur job after all u sud activate ur bones from their laziness as they mite have be put into due to the past happenings. They have rested enough I think.. As ur an active girl I don't want u to sit idle just achieve ur dreams dear yet you have that one promise incomplete she reminded and now Maan is there with you u'll achieve it faster. I bet.

And as of lunch for Maan y don't u urself take it to him I'll take of Misha and u can talk to him professionally in office

G: Thank y Dadima my mind Is clear now …okies I'll make lunch for Maan

After what seemed like an hr Geet reached Khurana Constructions... her heart started beating fast it was the first time for her to come to KC but this feeling was totally different for her coming to meet him as his wife with lunch for him. Staffs now knew that Geet and Nisha are twins and both are exactly same in nature no pride no attitude… they both where friendly with staffs... so they liked both of them very much.

Staffs where happy to see her as Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana when she entered she smiled at every one and went and talked with each and every one. This was the first of her coming in as Mrs. Khurana but still she was tat friendly…wic awed every staff. She was no show off like someone who wanted to become Mrs. Khurana and have power's in her Hand (staffs knw tat Sasha wants to become Mrs. Khurana as she dnt yet knw tat Maan is married again)

Precap: Sasha screamed bhooth…

The following 123 member(s) liked the above post:

naliniamianukutty82harikashiva25aashiyaan_2010nehavashiaparna_mmaaneet05tanishasingh3sarah_12maagiBrokenWingAngelkavitha05AISHAJS9290860623sonika1974Aym7asmi123ammyicycoolmans22Mohana14angeeshVirIka4everthendral_111-BeingAppy-MSgayatrisnemaanJustinsBaby101annbellpriyankadwivedisk_75Moon002etrikaMONIJA78shruthiruchspriyanka5020MistiofMistzkamnaSakshiGargNazmaaLadyArwensstylishdollCuteTommypayal12Blushingqueenashmaaneetpari1689sanam1234usupernasahutania90preetymaaneetCrystalSayaruchsbilly_ritushalinisaran8929priyasridevi_nd_soniamehak173strawberry143anmirzaNav2010ns.1gurti30-maankimishti-Gudiyalovesgurusheetalvasacyum321i rokpreeti.1ambbihawajiha-1ritzy09tanvi04Riasakrati5tintinuKrishnaluv94ushankitvc-Veritaserum-_wallflower_kiran_ratiawesomepoojameettukabslockslove2_soma-padmarao--Mounika-impoojavermapunam2712gill123lehr.LilGreenRobot.6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212Remya_PillaikahkashansakinaTyrosdlife19ammu5meena..seemamarysona-raiAsh1991shah10hinal_maaneet-afsha-SweetyGreenKaSh-Maneet-Fannahtani88divareenaswetha10khwaishfandumasmysteriousmillidewdropred-BlushaLicious-_BlackPearl_dolly10harshdbDonnaaInfinity.spvdKrishna_Sourav

Dilsay IF-Rockerz
Dilsay
Dilsay

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
what a wonderful surprise dear to get an update after a long time...

loved it ..please continue soon 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--aarthi--

Donnaa IF-Addictz
Donnaa
Donnaa

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
loved the update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--aarthi--

-padmarao- IF-Sizzlerz
-padmarao-