Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: libra25

plz plz plz..arti update this soon...
waiting eagerly..

i'll update it as soon as ma Pc is ready dear... prbly tmrw ma engg will come..hope one for the week end
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
waiting for the function..
pl cont soon
Aarthi_01 thumbnail

Part 15:

Geet was doing her shopping for Misha' she thot'

Geet: OMG'Misha wants the whole toy shop... uff what will I do with this girl'while she was searching for a white teddy of Misha's height...

Geet's mobile rand and it was Dadima calling'she attended the call'

D: Hello Geet!!!

G: Hello Dadima

D: where r u beta 'I want a help from u dear'

G: What help dadima'she asked confused.

D: First of all tell me are u in parlor.

G: No dadima I'm not in the parlor now, I'm doing Misha's shopping as she has given a nig list to jiju and he has asked me to do the shopping.

D: (thank god) beta as Ur in shopping mall my plan is going to go perfectly with Ur help. I know un won't be able to accept it but u are the only one who can do it dear' plz will u do it'

G: Plz Dadima don't talk in riddles Na'wat sort of help do u want me to do.

D: Geet beta plz after u finish are before  getting into the parlor make sure that Maan will get groomed up, stressed free and made some what calm from the meeting wic he is attending as I heard that they are hard clients wanting each and every info and troubling in simple matters also. I don't want the girl to knw that Maan undergoes so much stress and frighten her at the first go itself.

Geet was confused and shocked at what dadima asked her to do' how she was supposed to ask Maan to get groomed up '

OMG thot Geet' she finished her all the shopping hurriedly and left from there'while she was leaving her dress fell on one beautiful Sherwani in the Men's section'she went in and got the Sherwani for Maan.

It was abt 4 while she finished with all her shopping and reached the parlor' she thot of dadi's request and thot wat to do'

Finally making up her mind she called Maan'

Maan was in his cabin doing final checking of all files and sending last min emails as he has to leave early to pick up Geet..When he saw tat Geet was calling he immediately attended the call fearing wat happened as she called him an hr earlier...

Maan: Hello Geet wat happened is every thing fine asked Maan in a hurry'

Geet: Hello jiju everything is fine' I just thot if u are free can u come to the parlor I want to talk to u abt something she said quickly'

Maan: wat do u want to talk abt he asked thinking abt the function tat is to take place in the evening'

Geet: Jiju plz cud u come over here I want to talk to u personally'

Maan: Ok Geet I'll be there in 30mins said Maan and cut the call while taking his keys from the table and walking out of his cabin'

Maan asked Adi to take care of rest of the files and follow on as he mite not return to office that day..

Adi agreed and Maan left to the parlor.

Here Geet was tensed abt the reaction she is going to face from Maan' and pacing up and down the corridor'

Maan reached the parlor and reached Geet who was pacing up and down' Maan drove really fast thinking wat will be the personal matter that Geet wanted to talk to him and reached the parlor in abt 20mins'

Maan saw Geet and asked her wat is the matter'

Maan: what is that Geet wat do u want to talk abt'

Geet: jiju I'm sorry for disturbing 'few hrs back dadi called me and informed me tat she wanted both of us to be groomed as they will also be conducting some small pooja along with the function for Misha' as she will be officially starting with her schoolings and for her future betterment after what all happened in the past year'

Dadi heard what Geet was telling to Maan as she received an call from Geet 5mins before'

Geet's Flashback: What shall I do and how can I make jiju accept to be groomed 'she was thinking all the while when she saw Maan's car in the drive way an idea stuck her and thot tat only way jiju will accept to do anything is for Misha' and she dialed dadi's number immediately.

Dadi's thots: Dadi seeing Geet's no in the screen feared attending the call but she took it and said hello by then Maan and Geet's convo started and Dadi understood the reason y Geet called her. Dadi smiled at her plan.

Now it was Dadi's turn to rush and arrange for the pooja also so tat Maan wud not blow up his fuse.

Meanwhile in the parlor Maan cribbed but agreed to get groomed and said to Geet tat he wud go and get some thing to wear for the pooja.

Maan: Ok Geet I'll get ready. Let me go and buy something to wear for the pooja. Thank god tat the mall is near by.

Geet: Geet stopped him' jiju u dint need to Go I have brought u a Sherwani for u which I saw in the men's section and it just took me by its look' she handed him the package she was having.

Maan thanked Geet and went into the men's parlor for the first time after so many years he lost count. and Geet into the ladies'

After what seemed like ages both walked out of the parlor'

Maan saw Geet and stood there blown by the beautiful lady standing in front of him'

Geet was also mesmerized by his looks in the Sherwani with the V open at the front exposing his bare chest' that is only when Geet noticed something tat was glittering around his neck and she was shocked to the hell'

Geet was driven into a wave of flashes where she met a fakir baba who gave the taveez and said tat it is meant to her humsafaar and but he also said tat it will reach him by other means and not by her hands at first and later only it will be placed on her respected humsafaar by her hands'

The next day Geet was off to London and totally forgetting abt the taveez' but today when she saw it on Maan's neck she was too shocked to accept the truth' and understood who wud have put it on Maan.

They both reached home the Pundit ji was already there for the pooja and Misha was also ready'

Dadi received a phone call and went to talk to the person'Pundit started the Pooja and asked the parents to be seated near the haven'

Dadi came back at that point Maan walked towards the haven, while Geet staid back. Pundit ji saw Geet standing at the back and asked her to sit beside Maan'both Maan and Geet where shocked but at the same time they saw Misha running towards them so she sat beside him and took Misha in her lap.

Dadi saw this and smiled inwardly thanking the almighty and Nisha for helping her to win her plan and her promise...

The pundit ji finished the pooja and left'At the same time they saw another car entering the mansion.

Dadima smiled and welcomed them ' they both tool Dadi's blessing ' she lead them into the living room' she called for Maaneet and introduced them as Pranav and Pradha'and those two are the ones whom she have chosen for them respectively'

Maan was totally shocked to hear tat dadi has seen a girl for him also'

Maan looked even more angrier at dadi tat she dint even consult him before seeing a girl'and above all the man looked totally handsome (OMG someone's is burning in jealousy'oops)

Geet saw the girl the girl was homely and was nice in manners and she looked like an angel'but not like her di she thot'and was like dint whthr jiju will like her not'(ooops same problem here also' ab who is burning more me totally confused).

Precap:

Their eyes met there silence spoke..

He came near her held her arm '.

He closed on her'

She blushed furiously seeing him near her'

PS: guys thank u very much for patiently waiting for my updates thanks for the love...u have given me...hope u'll love this part...

Geet's flashback abt taveez is wat i plotted for and this part on Maan getting groomed and Geet seeing it will lead to the further plot in the story...

Guys i have opened new id for PM list..if u wud like to get pmed for further parts plz ADD arthi_pm to ur buddylist...  

Edited by aarthirajendran - 12 years ago
poongs123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update dear wow 😊 what a plan hmmm waiting for the next part dear
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: poongs123

Awesome update dear wow 😊 what a plan hmmm waiting for the next part dear

thnks dear hope to give another one soon... may be cmg sat r sunday as i have to pen it first...
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
luved it
brilliant update
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update...
awww dadi is super cool... wht a plan...
plzz continue soon
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful  update...
dadi is really geniusπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
please update soon...ant to read more...πŸ˜›
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiii
awesome update