Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Written updates 22nd December 2010

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
           sanjog se bani sangini
the episodes of today:rudra comes searching for his clothes and find Gauri sitting in front of the mirror and he's not able to find his clothes as there's only Gauri clothes.Gauri comes forward to help him and chooses a shirt for him.He says ok and thank you.Gauri tries to convince him to stay with her in the same room for the sake of RR and JR.He says are you mad you need to be admitted to the mental asylum.Gauri explains it is only for staying together in the room and she does not have any other wish.All for RR and JR,yesterday also everyone was talking about their relationship but there was nothing like that between them they were friend and today also they are still the same,at least others will not bother about them.He says everyone will expect a lot from them but he does not want to fool them.she says we'll stay together in this room but we'll sleep seperately.Rudra accepts finally.she thanks him for being a good husband.Dadaji and JR are in the hall and says he took time to recognize Gauri but dadaji says no matter now you get to know she's a gem of a person.JR says she's the only one who can replace RR,who is standing behind them and hearing the convo.She gets angry hearing JR words and is thinking she used Pihu to seperate RG but it is of no use.Ketki passing by with a glass of juice hears her saying that now she will now tries something else.Ketki is shocked and the glass fells down.She's also shocked that ketki gets to hear her.RR asks the maid to clean the floor.

RR is praying and ketki comes to face her asking why is she ruining Rudra life who with lot of difficulties try to move on in life.She asks RR you were the one who makes Rudra takes the decision of yesterday then why you did all these dramas?Rr says enough I don't need to answer you.Ketki says You know well I can't conceive and why are you doing all this with Gauri.Ketki continues to asks the same quest and RR says that she does not like Gauri at all and does not want Rudra child to be born from the womb of Gauri.Ketki says you are a woman full of ego who for her own sake is punishing everyone along with your husband and son.Ketki says now I can't bear anymore l'll go and tell Rudra all and now.RR stops her saying it will be worst for you.ketki continues on telling i'll not stop today i'll will unmask you.Ketki is going and meet Ratnesh who's back he slaps her twice and tells ketki to ask for forgiveness from RR.Ketki refuses she wanted to explain but he does not want to hear her.RR once again says your wife is not concerns for you but your mom is concern about you.RR says he's my son he will not be able to bear me maligned.

Ketki is crying alone sitting on the floor.Gauri sees her and comes running and asks her what happened by helping her to get up.Ketki says she fell down,Gauri says no one can be hurt like that by falling down and Gauri takes her to her room where she sees Ratnesh she goes to take his blessing who move on.Gauri and ketki both feel bad and ketki sends Gauri by asking to go on check the rice which is on the stove.Gauri arrives at the door and wanted to talk with ketki and Ratnesh closes the door on her face.Gauri is thinking about ketki and Ratnesh rude behaviour.
Someone knocking at the door and Jalebis goes to open the door and sees nani,sunheri and some of their neighbours.Nani enters and presents her neighbours that this is the in laws of Gauri.They are amazed by seeing all the big stuffs in the house.Nani shows the difference between a harmonium and a piano by playing it.RR enters asking what all this drama going on here?

RR comes down the stairs asking everyone to leave.Nani refuses by saying RR don't forget that this is the in laws of my grandchild.RR says it is by error that Gauri is the DIL of this house.Nani says stop it otherwise I will forget that you are the MIL of Gauri,RR says who's asking you to not forget about it as i'm not interested in Gauri you can take her back with you.This is my mansion not a brothel.Sunheri tells RR to call Gauri so that they can meet her before leaving.RR tells what do you I'm the maid that I'll go and call your daughter?Nani tells Sunheri you are right for the first time and tells everyone that the mistress of the house is herself claiming to be the servant and everyone begin to laugh.Sunheri tells don't take kalki words into consideration and RR slaps her.Gauri come running asking RR what she did.RR tells she cannot tolerate them and GAuri says enough.you can insult me as I'm your DIL but I will not tolerate you insulting my mom by pointing at her.RR is shocked and the scene freezes.
PRECAP:
RR telling Gauri this act of your's will cost you a lot,at the same time Rudra is entering and asks what is the matter.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by alujna-21 - 22 December 2010 at 11:36am

The following 96 member(s) liked the above post:

Ramyasrazvireshma12MC4821shyamu2002ritakayallysiashumi1111vita_narineSejal_Desailisa12nathasiajennyrsyash1984asaharyasarahjchabsfanryasosandy_rsaggi80JashpaqueenysidjannevaramilwebroshniramphulGuruGhantal1jaya.sashnaMaharajivanta29malfoymystifyrepritijoshikwebbeldent4ubutunamiss_patel5ekumeedHeenapJoshana458SALESHNIJia1ziddiladkisp87sushavviviraf4uAnfalmasalatimeharshi21supastarcemrergattuNandita5gaayikadivra4sunshine33cynthia32_Sahra_SonyaBladeshanak.hotdesikimsam-raiAasma-teri_susanGauri22naj7Chaudhrytm_Nancy_srmirjimushkan_2003Miss_DieyA HUGE FANsihuEvashdlip-Khush-monaghoshshivani003evasumishalini01ash91...Binny...OrientalDancerartikbRoarkOmaRamdass*4rom heaven*neela226AfghanLeena49erFanSankiPagalniveditha-Fatima-Rajiniliciousstranger2roseSilverBellVasusenaRadheya

*4rom heaven* IF-Rockerz
*4rom heaven*
*4rom heaven*

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Thanks! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshALUJNA21

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
thanks alot for the update anju.

monaghoshALUJNA21

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Go Gauri yeah.(: thanks for the update.

monaghoshALUJNA21

cemre Senior Member
cemre
cemre

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
thanks

monaghoshALUJNA21

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks for written update!

monaghoshALUJNA21

supastar Senior Member
supastar
supastar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Oh dear, another slap filled episode Dead

But thank you very much for the written update!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much Anju, for giving the update! Was an interesting episode. So, ratnesh is back with bang! Liked new Ratnesh very much, way handsomer than the previous one.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshshivani003ALUJNA21

Go to top