Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

India-Forums

Love Ne Mila Di Jodi
Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Prithvi Saxena: Of Eyes And Their Stories upd pg 9 (Page 8)

...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonyo

Maha, again you have touched the sensitive senses of Prida-holics..Tongue 
Simply can't understand how HE can do it,  he is innocently killing with his looks...  Yeah see HE is doing it.. not ME.. Tongue

Was he really innocent with guilt in his mind and wanted to prove his love...Wait, Pri was in hunger strike na, then innocent kiya he was maha-innocent.. It was Damini who tooked his behaviour strangelyTongue... So I believe Damini's reactions and divorce threat made Pri to behave naturally dangerous in dining table sequence and your additions were a treat to make us madSmile.. Hahhaha nicely put..

@last pic; pulling cheeks.. no Maham you won't be doing that alone.. No ..no... Oh i see company?? No problem.. BTW i think Damini will kill us if we touch her husband.. LOL

Carry on with more pics oderwise next dose can be from ...Wink

@Pritheria disease; when was this term invented? ROFLROFLROFL (more emoticons are prohibited) hahahha Khwahish invented.. Though im advising her against it.. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Waves..Nan08

amiya121 Senior Member
amiya121
amiya121

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Mahamm     !!

OMG ............  You are Backkkk with more of these  KILLER  CAPS  !!

And what a scene you have chosen now  Girll  ??    A  Totally Deadly Scene   !! 

Aaaahhhh.........  Every Longing Glance .......  Every Deadly LOOK .........  Every Scorching Stare ........ Absolutely TO DIE  FOR   !!      HeartHeart

Every Gesture of theirs .......... their Body Language .........  Everything in this entire Sequence Screamed of such Sizzling Chemistry .........   Sighhhhh.........     Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Oh God   !!    we NEED to see themm again ........ somehow........ 
(  Sorry for the Ranting )

Thanks a Zillion for these Heart Melting CAPS  !! 

Amiya    

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

...San-Yo.....Waves..jakhushiNan08

jakhushi IF-Rockerz
jakhushi
jakhushi

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
M....What the heck yeir??!!

What are you upto? I was seriously thinking of actually stop drooling over the dude this year...given that Pri Saxena has long gone and I cant find a glimpse of him on TV across any of the on air shows.

Then you make this post on his eyes....and then we get additions from others....and then you updat the post with new capsShocked......evidently Prithvi will stay put in my heart much longer than I had anticipated.

As for this scene...Loved them in this scene....absolutely adorable...with subtle barely there smile...a look that simply covets his wife...a thousand pleas in the 1st look he gives while pouring water for her...siggggghhhh.

GauCha was pure gold in this scene....their acting had a smoothness which cant be defined.

Loved what you wrote...that his sole purpose in life is to look at his wife and listen to his queenieBig smile....Our Dude absolutely excelled in thatWink.

Its only 2nd Jan and one of my new year resolutions have gone kaput already....of actually reducing the number of times I rewatch PriDa scenes. I havvvvveee to see this scene again ....Now. Dangg!!

& M..please get some sleep. A sleepdeprived you is evidently not safe for PriDaholicsTongue.

Khushi.

...San-Yo.....Waves.....Maham...Nan08

Nan08 IF-Sizzlerz
Nan08
Nan08

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Okay Maham... today i cud make some "Himmat" to come back to this post ... 

sooo....errrr Ermm.... ahem ahem....*cough cough*

n who said the newly added caps were HARMLESSAngry

(breathing in n out .....)

okay today heard a song... have u heard it... the lyrics reminded me sooo much of PRIDA in MJ...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming....

chup tum raho chup ham rahen
khamoshi ko khamoshi se zindagi ko zindagi se baat karne do
chup tum raho ....

aankhon mein kho jaaye aankhen bole haathon se haath
baahon mein chupkar saanson se jaise dole raat
ungaliyo ko ungaliyo se mausamon ko shokhiyon se baat karne do

honthon par honthon se likhe bin shabdon ke geet
dharati se ambar tak guunje jismon kaa sangeet
bekhudi ko bekhudi se aashiqui ko aashiqui se baat karne do
chup tum raho ...

okay now for the new caps ...excuse me girls can i join u in pulling the cheeks plsTongue..the more the merrierWink

like i said b4 am done trying to get outa Prida craze.... bring it on girl.... am all for drooling n swooning...Approve (chkng if the smelling salts r at hand besideLOL)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...San-Yo.....Waves.....Maham...

..Waves.. Goldie
..Waves..
..Waves..

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged

Mahammm....

simply drool worthy post Day DreamingDay Dreaming.....!!! LOVED all naughty looks GK giving in all dese pics Embarrassed....!!! WORD at Natural acting Thumbs Up....isnt both of dem natural....no Fake...forced expressions....!!! Gaucha rock every scene....no matter how small it seems...!!!

-Nitika

...San-Yo...Nan08

Perspectives. Goldie
Perspectives.
Perspectives.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Ok Maham....ur mom's a doc rite so cud she just check me up(or i guess all of us) coz i guess this is a new disease whose symptoms are varying person to person  but the cause is just one....PRITHVI SAXENA!!
gosh ur srsly killin this outta me...thought i was gonna get him a little outta mah memory cells this year.....but u just seem to drill him back till the very end

this scene....my fav one for prithvi's expressions...that naughty one...the flirty one...the i-wont-eat-until-u-feed-me look....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming aah cant believe how does he give it all in one scene.....looked like pri's hunger strike made him give it all out..after he cudnt eat his fav alu ke paraathe toh damz ke haath se khaa leta.....the pics are enough to drive me insane....and ur caps ke saath...PAAGAL!

and the puling cheeks...i guess they wud be redder than tomatoes after one more fan on the list!

well actually dont mind this toture...begginiing to like but plzz thoda sa break dena beech beech mein!

@Pritheria LOL.....nice name eh...good job Khwaish

..Waves..Nan08

Nan08 IF-Sizzlerz
Nan08
Nan08

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Okay just will post random caps of Pri... some of its not related scenes, but always liked these n hope u guys enjoy theseTongue

then these

and these

okay this one tho we cnt see his eyes... we still feel we can read his mind.. do u guys get meTongue

this one :))

this is when Damzie says go to hellCry

n the thundering Pri lookTongue

...San-Yo...Perspectives...Waves..Devil_Of_Heaven

...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by petunia121

Mahamm     !! Hey Amiya..

OMG ............  You are Backkkk with more of these  KILLER  CAPS  !! hehehe yeppp *proud muh*

And what a scene you have chosen now  Girll  ??    A  Totally Deadly Scene   !! hehe glad you liked it..

Aaaahhhh.........  Every Longing Glance .......  Every Deadly LOOK .........  Every Scorching Stare ........ Absolutely TO DIE  FOR   !!      HeartHeart

Every Gesture of theirs .......... their Body Language .........  Everything in this entire Sequence Screamed of such Sizzling Chemistry .........   Sighhhhh.........     Day DreamingDay Dreaming Yepp... *joins Amiya in sighing*

Oh God   !!    we NEED to see themm again ........ somehow........ 
(  Sorry for the Ranting ) No problem-oh im right there with you..

Thanks a Zillion for these Heart Melting CAPS  !! most welcome pal... atleast you are not killing me.. LOL

Amiya    

Go to top