Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

India-Forums

Love Ne Mila Di Jodi
Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Prithvi Saxena: Of Eyes And Their Stories upd pg 9 (Page 2)

Nan08 IF-Sizzlerz
Nan08
Nan08

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Maham.....

Wat u trying to do here girl....

whew... "Prithvi" gosh... subtleness personified...classy.... u know many ppl relate classy to money, fame or style...but  i feel Classy means Character..integrity...grounded...stability

GK as "Prithvi" was all dat n more.. he challenged my intelligence as a viewer where his emotions were left for my imagination.. it was not spelt out.. i had to decipher n to question..think dat was the best...GKs expressions were like a book...where the mind has the freedom to picturize abt the words we read ...am i making senseConfused

One of a kind i hav come across in the tellyworld... missing "Prithvi" sooo much Ouch (joins Maz in her sob n sniffles)

thnks Maham wonderful postThumbs Up ohhh yaaa btw Sexy shoulders... am sooo wid ya... n den Pri on toofie in olive green shirt totally to die for Big smile(thud!!!!)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Khwahishamiya121..Waves..GauravsDbest...San-Yo...SongsOf_SilenceMru_beeMaz.

Perspectives. Goldie
Perspectives.
Perspectives.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Wow..amazingly put it maham.... trust me i dont htink so any other actor in this entire world can exactly affect our brains how GK has done....all those expressions just right for that moment right for that emotion. and doing all this with right body language and makin ur self luk sexy(referin to that back pic!) ..i feel its only something he can only do...

Agree with u word by word...and one more thing i just loved of his expressions was that goofy smile he gave wen damz combs her hair and he complements it......trust i just watched that part like a gazzilion times and still drool over him....haia theres no match for him

thnkss for bringing back those lovely memories.miss him alot.....sobs

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Khwahishamiya121..Waves.....San-Yo......Maham...Nan08

Komal_Chaudhary Goldie
Komal_Chaudhary
Komal_Chaudhary

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged
great analysis Star

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Khwahish..Waves.....San-Yo......Maham...Nan08

Khwahish Senior Member
Khwahish
Khwahish

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged
gr8 analysis ..will cum back wid my vishesh tippandi ..if i find sumthng worth saying ...sumthng meaningful ....dat makes sense

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amiya121..Waves.....Maham...Nan08

Mru_bee IF-Dazzler
Mru_bee
Mru_bee

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Okkk.. I am back.. Still cant give any guarantee of any coherency. But I am way past the stage when that minor detail should stop me from posting neways... Tongue

First of all.. Absolutely fab post.. Mahammmm.. including the angst edits...

and loved Panna's stmt " Aankhen bhi hoti hey Dil ki zubaan"

This is so true. Even in real life, One can easily deduce if the person in front is sincere or not, just by the eyes.

Emotions that eyes can display are so under-rated.. moreso on Indian television. Many fans get hooked on to a character or a show, subconsciously or consciously reading the truth and sincerity in the eyes.

Prithvi Saxena.. A man of few words but yet managed to evoke such reactions from many. The caps that you have shown here in the post and many more attest to the brilliance of the character and the actor.

Prithvi Saxena actually emoted through his eyes. He didnt need verbal attacks or mime expressions to convey his feelings. I believe that it was only possible because of the strength of the character, and the actor that even a fantasy theme as revenge still made us feel the pain and love of Prithvi Saxena.

Subtlety is a gift and Eyes are the means to display that. And it is not easy to recreate. Something that we can attest to, after seeing Prithvi Saxena and the very fact, that he still demands our attention and our drooling.. after so many months of closure and many posts filled with analysis of each movement and his ada..

-- Mru

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

skorpionKhwahishamiya121..Waves..GauravsDbestPerspectives....San-Yo......Maham...Maz.jakhushiNan08

..Waves.. Goldie
..Waves..
..Waves..

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Maham- Truly Amazing post StarStar….!!! Prithvi Saxena was one of d unique character I hve ever witnessed on Indian telly…..!!! N GK was simply brilliant as Pri….!!!

LOVED ur analysis of his Eyes…..those eyes hve power…to make us Drool….Swoon…n cry at d same time Embarrassed….!!! Ahhh n all those angst scenes….he never cried much to show his pain…..but it was still felt by us….!!! It was all abt eyes… May b dat was d reason Pri saxena is called *Man of Few words*….!!!

I agree with Nandini here…..Prithvi redefined class….N m still searching for another character which has same spark…class…subtality….!!! Missing him a lot now Ouch….!!!

-Nitika

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Khwahishamiya121Perspectives.GauravsDbest...San-Yo......Maham...Nan08

achumen Goldie
achumen
achumen

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:28am | IP Logged

Maham....Loved your rambles and the focus of your rambles........Hug

Awesome post and yeah don't the eyes speak volumes.....Amazing caps and brilliant analysis..............Hug

Agree with all who have already stated here, one of the unforgettable characters of Indian Telly and definitely the BEST of Gaurav Khanna.

Love your scrutiny and their outcomes....keep them coming.

Edited by achumen - 25 December 2010 at 5:35am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

amiya121Khwahish...San-Yo.....Waves.....Maham...Nan08

amiya121 Senior Member
amiya121
amiya121

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Mahamm   my Dear  !!

Now this is what is called an   ABSOLUTELY  OUTSTANDING  post   !!     StarStar

And what a TITLE ??     ClapClap

You have given us such a Brilliant analysis of all the Myriad Emotions and Expressions that were Expressed through Prithvi Saxena's Eyes  !!     ClapClap 

Ufffff......... Those Killer  Eyes .........   that Simply Melted our Hearts with their Sheer Intensity and  Passion  !!   Those Deadly Stares ............ that made not only Damzie Tingle all over , but turned all of us into Mushing , Drooling and Swooning PRIDAHOLICS   !!       HeartDay Dreaming  

Whether it was Love or Pain...........  Desire or Anguish............  Anger or Mischief ........... Prithvi Saxena never needed too many words to convey his Emotions ............. cause it was his Eyes that did alll the Talking   !!    

Aaaahhhh.........  Those Eyes that Spoke soooo Eloquently that no words were needed atall and yet what they said went straight to our Hearts .......... Touched our Hearts  !!

Those Eyes that not only had the Power to Pull our Damzie Magneticallly towards Pri and then hold   her Captured in their Thrall ................ but made all of us feel a  part of  that  Strangely Magical Connection , that Indefinable Bond too     !!

The Beautiful Caps that you have posted  and your Outstanding Description and Analysis of what Pri Saxena was saying through his Eyes during  the various Sequences and the Different Phases of the Show , has once again Underlined why we Fell Soooo Completely and Hopelessly in LOOOOVE with PRIDA ............. why we remain soooo Addicted to them .............

You have shown us the Power of the Eyes............  the Power of the Unsaid ........... The Bond of that Deep  Love binding two Souls together ..............   where Eyes speak and Silence sings the Beautiful Song of Love ..........

Absolutely  LOOOOOVED  this  post    !!

Loved everyone elses Take too

Thank   you  Sooooo Much for giving us such a Fantabulous post and sending us straight to PRIDAHEAVEN     !!

Love

Amiya

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KhwahishGauravsDbest...San-Yo......Maham...Nan08

Go to top