Prithvi Saxena: Of Eyes And Their Stories upd pg 9 - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
M......

Incredible post......And I am ok to be blamed for such posts btw😊. But super mad that you made this post now...I mean I was away and cant even comment to my hearts content.

Well Pri Saxena was the only MAN ...without overtly being the man..if you know what I mean.  The Man amongst boys who cry, dance, prance and what not to express their love...Prithvi Saxena only had to LOOK...his looks could make Damini the only gorgeous angel who ever walked this earth...nothing else was needed. I mean once you see that 1st Cap of his from MJ...nothing else is needed. Is our Dude focussed or what.
Eyes are the window to ones soul they say....need I say more?

Loved Gaurav Khanna in this avatar...but unfortunately...you get a Prithvi Saxena only once in lifetime. Hoping we will be lucky enough to see something like this again..atleast once more.

Lovely Lovely Post M....

Great Caps by Kwahish too.

hugs for this one...
- Khushi.

Originally posted by sonyo

OK sorry for this long reserved post..
Khwaish,  your additions just wow.. Don't know how we survived after watching these killer looks. Those reactions and actions and winks and movement of eyes, thats one piece of unique in the telly and its only GK as a perfect Prithvi..
Maha, again cool one-liners from you.. marvellous..

Well, talking about the killer look.. my additions here..

How he in the world he manages to look hot and cute at the same time and that even expressive with eyes wide shut.
Pri smiling. Was he able to hide his shyness when Damini asked him, is he married?

This one was little difficult to get. So here with moving pic. He is naughty, confident and in teasing mood.. haha.. there goes our Dam-nee..πŸ˜†

Well, its Prithvi all the way.. Hope we get Damini's most expressive eye to eye contacts also.

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE him in this scene.. like really... adore that AVI Sana.. thanks so much for sharing.. Killer looks... killer smile.. and loveeeeeeeeee his body language... okay im gushing like anything.. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by petunia121

@  Maham  :   Absolutely  Loooved the Captions you gave to the pics   !!

@   Sana  :   Lovely pic and a Lovely Avi ....... That Mischievous Glint in the eyes ......... That Smirk on the face ........  How does he do it  ??    πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Oh !!   Missing them Soooo Muchhhhh......... 

Joining  Maham in Ranting and Demanding ........ We want them BACKKKKK ........ Pleasssseeee..........

Amiya

Hehe knew you would appreciate the madness Amiya.. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Nan08

Ohhh myy good god.....

kya additions tha Khwahish... aur Maham ur linesπŸ˜›

Sana .... dat pic is soooo goodddd

am soooo .......... πŸ˜(thud!!!)

smone..anyone... plsssss bring Prithvi back😭

what about my lines? *looks innocently*
Originally posted by khwaish.e.arsh

@all who liked d pics i posted ....no need to thank me .....if PS looks so freaking hansome frm evry angle and wid evry expression toh isme mera koi contribution nahin hai πŸ˜›..i toh jst chipkaofied d pics frm d pic gallery
tareef karni hai toh upar baithe almighty creator ki karo jisne itna hansome banda banaya😳..sum1 so soothng to d eyez !! (godd dat sounds soooo lame naah  !!!πŸ˜†)...
ya fir creatives ki jinhone itna acha character likha ...πŸ‘...although dey were d very people who turned him into a dhakkan towards d end of d show..but dats a different issue

and all those who r blaming me fr planning to kill dem ..or take away dere sanity ....isme bhi mera koi kasoor nahin hai .. me toh suffering frm "Pritheria"...and it got more severe after reading this post and all d comments... its all maham's fault ... stop blaming me !!

@ sana ..i was lookng fr d pics frm dat scene ..cud not find dem ....but u posted demπŸ€—
dat was his first real smile after his father died ...and qeenie was d one to bring dat smile on his face ..so sweet nah !!

--khwaish😊

Hahahha point.. Pri Saxena is just too good.. the camera loves him.. 😍 hahahhaa @ praising the creator.. you are mad Khwahish.. πŸ˜† Errr Pritheria? Noo.. i dont like that yaar.. that reminds me malaria or diarrhea..🀒 Pri Saxena is too classy for that... Maybe something like Priholism? Okay im lame at this stuff.. Ideas anyone?? πŸ˜† and hawwww you placed all the blame on me again.. you are really making me unpopular Khwahish.. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by jakhushi

M...... Khush! Good to see you here..

Incredible post......And I am ok to be blamed for such posts btw😊. But super mad that you made this post now...I mean I was away and cant even comment to my hearts content. Errr Khush?? The post happened because you were away... I had loads of free time on my hands.. so decided to ramble sick or not... and u can always keep coming back and rambling.. This place never discourages rambling.. πŸ˜†

Well Pri Saxena was the only MAN ...without overtly being the man..if you know what I mean. Yep.. i do (Like always πŸ˜›) and WORD! The Man amongst boys who cry, dance, prance and what not to express their love...Prithvi Saxena only had to LOOK...his looks could make Damini the only gorgeous angel who ever walked this earth...nothing else was needed. I mean once you see that 1st Cap of his from MJ...nothing else is needed. Is our Dude focussed or what. wonderfully summed up Khush. and somebody says they aint good with words.. *whistles* totally agree with the above.. and DANG that fully focused look.. 😍
Eyes are the window to ones soul they say....need I say more? Nope.. get you on that..

Loved Gaurav Khanna in this avatar...but unfortunately...you get a Prithvi Saxena only once in lifetime. Hoping we will be lucky enough to see something like this again..atleast once more. *sigh* hope so too...

Lovely Lovely Post M.... Thanks πŸ€—

Great Caps by Kwahish too.

hugs for this one... hehe hugs backkk..
- Khushi.

Originally posted by ...Maham...

Hahahha point.. Pri Saxena is just too good.. the camera loves him.. 😍 hahahhaa @ praising the creator.. you are mad Khwahish.. πŸ˜† Errr Pritheria? Noo.. i dont like that yaar.. that reminds me malaria or diarrhea..🀒 Pri Saxena is too classy for that... Maybe something like Priholism? Okay im lame at this stuff.. Ideas anyone?? πŸ˜† and hawwww you placed all the blame on me again.. you are really making me unpopular Khwahish.. πŸ˜†

ooh godd mahm!!

tum bimarion ko lekar itni choosy ho mujhe nahin pata tha ....kisi doc se pucho konsi disease zyada "happening" hai πŸ˜›....

aur me toh jst telling the truth ..not putting the blame ...waise these kind of posts will never make u unpopular ....we like this kind of sweet tortureπŸ˜‰ ..

u know it ..afterall u r also one of us ..kyun !!

ooh godd mahm!!

tum bimarion ko lekar itni choosy ho mujhe nahin pata tha ....kisi doc se pucho konsi disease zyada "happening" hai πŸ˜›....

aur me toh jst telling the truth ..not putting the blame ...waise these kind of posts will never make u unpopular ....we like this kind of sweet tortureπŸ˜‰ ..

u know it ..afterall u r also one of us ..kyun !!

Errr my mom is a doc actually... and errrrrrr... no im not asking her. she might get suspicious.. hehehe glad you enjoy the 'torture' and yeah i know that... PriDaholics stick together.. πŸ˜ƒ

But not pritheria yaar.. such pukeworthy diseases are attached to it.. you want to associate PRITHVI with a disease thats caused my a friggin' mosquito?? Not done yaar.. Afterall he is PRITHVI SAXENA.. The name ooozes class... which btw is nearly impossible to find on Indian TV today..
Edited by ...Maham... - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ...Maham...

Errr my mom is a doc actually... and errrrrrr... no im not asking her. she might get suspicious.. hehehe glad you enjoy the 'torture' and yeah i know that... PriDaholics stick together.. πŸ˜ƒ

But not pritheria yaar.. such pukeworthy diseases are attached to it.. you want to associate PRITHVI with a disease thats caused my a friggin' mosquito?? Not done yaar.. Afterall he is PRITHVI SAXENA.. The name ooozes class... which btw is nearly impossible to find on Indian TV today..

okayy maham ..point taken ...

hehehe ...did'nt know dat we will be discussing diseases in d thread dedicated to THE PRITHVI SAXENA...😲 not in my wildest dream πŸ˜†

watevr name u pick is f9 wid me.... but plzzz no more discussion of mosquitoes and puke in this thread 🀒

acha maham bye for now ..tc

and

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

luv
khwahish😊
Edited by khwaish.e.arsh - 13 years ago

okayy maham ..point taken ...

hehehe ...did'nt know dat we will be discussing diseases in d thread dedicated to THE PRITHVI SAXENA...😲 not in my wildest dream πŸ˜†

watevr name u pick is f9 wid me.... but plzzz no more discussion of mosquitoes and puke in this thread 🀒

acha maham bye for now ..tc

and

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

luv
khwahish😊

Hahahha i know.. never knew we would switch from eyes to diseases.. πŸ˜› Guess we are all ramblers by nature.. and thank you for accepting my point.. πŸ˜›

Bye take care pal..