Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 22nd Dec 2010 (Page 6)

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
AS and her Emotional Atyachaar is just D'oh
AS and her bakwas talk on 'what abt Kala, Leela, Roops and Madhu' ROFL Hello earth to AS this is exactly why he is running away as Kala n Leela are giving him heartburn n psychological scars while Roops n Madhu are constantly chasing after him n giving him looksShocked LOL
BTW AS you forgot Sud n Kishore who are eyeing him. What a way to convince Baji to stay ROFL

omg the chickens will they ever get it right they let murderes and evil doers in but not people who are in need of help *buck*buck*LOL

Seema is a mistress for sure or maybe she is an exlusive (you know what) for some frequent flyer to the brothel....hmmm cld it be Anna's twin Ermm that wld make an awesome twist.

Thanks Anu, always a pleasure.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaisharayjstAbhiAniAnu-ReddykabeeraspeakingMrsKhanAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome update as always, Anu :-)

VR was the star of this epi....the Baaji scene was really emotional (despite AS ka extended emosanal atyachaar :P)....my heart really went out to him when he said, "is ghar mein mera dum ghut raha hai".....Awww Baaji *comforting hugs* Really REALLY felt bad for him today.....and when they showed the flashbacks of those DuJi scenes, made me miss their bond even more *sigh*.....VR acted really wellClap

As for the rest.....oh GOD this Seema chick is such a PATHETIC actressSleepy.....seriously I think her scenes will put me to sleep strictly based on her sleep-inducing acting only if she continues with this "philosophy" jhaadoing "goody goody" avatar all done with a blank expression.....really annoying. The Dutta-Seema flashbacks felt kinda weird to watch....lol.....but they did lay a lot of emphasis on this being the exact date that Dutta turned into Dutta Bhao....interesting.....

Anyways....waiting to see where this is going....really dunno how I feel about a "goody goody" version of Seema.....don't feel much empathy for this character.....and really don't feel like it either at this point in the story of DN :P

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimussy.jamshedfuzzyfaceAnu-Reddykabeeraspeaking

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

Seema is a mistress for sure or maybe she is an exlusive (you know what) for some frequent flyer to the brothel....hmmm cld it be Anna's twin Ermm that wld make an awesome twist.

OMG that really would be an AWESOME twist indeed! Seema as Anna's twin's mistress...haha....fantastic.....seriously WHEN will that guy enter the show?? Are they not going in that direction anymore?Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnimussy.jamshedAnu-Reddykabeeraspeaking

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks Anu.....Its hilarious update...........Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

I feel Dutta will be cheated by Chaskar in his business........I guess kala's next plan is to defame Dutta because though he is DON but he works for the welfare of the people........fishermen said someone doing drug business at the seaside......so I m sure next plan is to demolish dutta's throne of being superior person or DON........If people started accusing him, he will be v hurt n he might lose all what he gained in the form of Power n Money........Kala has tried every trick......She is feeling this would work now........This is it! Here lies the solution of all the problems.......i.e.Baaji .
Baaji will find out who did it. Chaskar n Dutta's fight........Baaji will help him in getting it all back!!!!!!
This is what I think Confused
Seema somehow I feel is not negative, there can't be Two negative plots running at the same time....Kala has already planned something bad for Dutta.........so I guess Seema will play a positive role here..may be she makes him realize that you'r lucky that u found someone who truly loves you, don't let them go, forgive them for their mistakes, it will give u peace......may be she tells him how she was punished for her bad deeds.  I hope she plays short, sweet n positive role......Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniAnu-ReddyImmaculateDream

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Update,,,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Reddy

Maoh Senior Member
Maoh
Maoh

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Reddy

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Thanks Anu.....Its hilarious update...........Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

I feel Dutta will be cheated by Chaskar in his business........I guess kala's next plan is to defame Dutta because though he is DON but he works for the welfare of the people........fishermen said someone doing drug business at the seaside......so I m sure next plan is to demolish dutta's throne of being superior person or DON........If people started accusing him, he will be v hurt n he might lose all what he gained in the form of Power n Money........Kala has tried every trick......She is feeling this would work now........This is it! Here lies the solution of all the problems.......i.e.Baaji .
Baaji will find out who did it. Chaskar n Dutta's fight........Baaji will help him in getting it all back!!!!!!
This is what I think Confused
Seema somehow I feel is not negative, there can't be Two negative plots running at the same time....Kala has already planned something bad for Dutta.........so I guess Seema will play a positive role here..may be she makes him realize that you'r lucky that u found someone who truly loves you, don't let them go, forgive them for their mistakes, it will give u peace......may be she tells him how she was punished for her bad deeds.  I hope she plays short, sweet n positive role......Embarrassed

Hey that could be true..yaar...i hope its so and then d-n-b all overcome their hurdles.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimussy.jamshedAnu-Reddy

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Hmmm.....I dunno why but I don't want SEEMA of all ppl TALKING Dutta into "finding peace"......that feels like an exclusive Nakku department in my eyes....Seema may not be negative....but I don't want to see any "bonding" scenes b/w her and Dutta.....she creeps me out on some levelLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shan2430AbhiAnimussy.jamshedushankitvcAnu-Reddyincandescence

Go to top