Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 22nd Dec 2010 (Page 5)

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywoman

thanks anu.. i think ur update is a lot spicier than the actual episode though i am yet to watch it.. poor baaji.. i am a bit tired of dutta's hateful treatment to nakku-baaji. i dont know why but it is becoming a bit tedious and monotonous now.. hmm, myabe just me.. hopefully i might bounce back..

@droopy - agree with u 100% i just wish dutta grovels for nakku's love to god.. agreed she made a mistake and told a lie.. but itna bhi gussaa.. and i just dont even like reading how he spoke to baaji tonight.. wonder if i can manage to watch it!

It is going round and round right now. Hope Seema's entry will change the balance and culminate the track. But I dont know why I feel Baaji-Dutta might not unite so soon. There should be something major for that to happen and Seema's entry might not help it. Ya Nakku's issue might be solved, we have to see that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishaAbhiAnimussy.jamshed

sikkaisha Senior Member
sikkaisha
sikkaisha

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for update dear.We do tend to take people who love us unconditionally for granted.I seriously want  Dutta going out of way to manaoying both Nakku and Baaji.He has always had it easy......felt so bad for Baaji when he said  ki "tujhe samajh kyo nahi aata Bhau doesnt need you anymore".Where indeed would you find such a friend.

I too felt a little for Seema,she really looked sad and her remorse did feel genuine.I think this track will be good for Tasha as Dutta would finally be able to forgive and bury that bitter memory away forever.
And this AS ,I just dont get her at all,sometimes she claims to understand everyone around so well ( when she told Dutta ki hum teri rag rag se wakif hain,or something to that effect and today Baaji that kya hum nahin jaante tujhpe kya beet rahi hai) and yet she is totally unaware of what her daughters are upto.I just dont get her.
Lovely post Anu.Waiting eagerly for this Seema track to unfold.

Edited by sikkaisha - 22 December 2010 at 7:34pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimussy.jamshedAnu-ReddyImmaculateDream

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Thanks for the update, Anu!

Haila, yeh kya...apsara Nakku walking alone on an empty road and no dakku-mawalis in Patil Wadi kidnapped her, haan? Slackers, all of them! Angry...Can't even do gunda-gardi properly...shameful behaviour LOL

Anu :  LOL One more reason to bash Gadha for the day LOL

And oh, our Nakku...so sociable and friendly that she can strike a poetic conversation within two minutes at roadside Tongue No really, she deserved to get kidnapped today LOL

Anu :  LOL She is tired and so was talking whatever comes in her mind LOL

I was so interested in the drug trade going on over the river but Dutta just can't help those Betty Downer traits of his which doobo-fy sara ka sara mamla...and then we didn't even get to see Suds *sad face* Tongue 

Anu : Yaar hope the CVs read this req and give u one whole epi with just Suds in it LOL
It took up a lot of the episode and could have been executed in a much more concise and tighter manner, but the repercussions on DuJi's relationship did need the screen time because this aspect of the story had pretty much been ignored post-FR. Loved the dialogue from AS that she has two sons, both of whom aren't of her own blood...that reminder makes DuJi and their dynamics with the rest of the family much more interesting and deeper. Alright episode, hoping the pace picks up tomorrow and we see something beyond the Mandir excursion. 

Anu :  I think tomorrow Nakku might invite Seema to the PN for some puja wuja. Hope D gets to meet Seema soon. Enuf of this suspence LOL. Iam dying to see D's reaction LOL

sikkaishaAbhiAnikabeeraspeaking

AbhiAni Goldie
AbhiAni
AbhiAni

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
thanks for the wonderful update AnuClap ClapClap  i do feel that this time it is Dutta who is going to face seema first and he is going to keep that as a secret for some reason (not to hurt his dear wife anymoreWink) and when both Baii and Nakku comes to know that Dutta hid this from them, it is really a treat to watchWinkLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by AbhiAni - 22 December 2010 at 7:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishaAnu-Reddy

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiAni

thanks for the wonderful update AnuClap ClapClap  i do feel that this time it is Dutta who is going to face seema first and he is going to keep that as a secret for some reason (not to hurt his dear wife anymoreWink) and when both Baii and Nakku comes to know that Dutta hid this from him, it is a treat to watchWinkLOLLOLLOLLOL
Oyee Dutta hiding stuff from N-B? LOLLOL LOLThat will be such fun now LOLLOLLOLLOL

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ltl_fan

Finally saw the episode.  My heart sank seeing Baaji ka haal.  Yeh gadha kab sudhrega Angry.  Doesn't realize how lucky he is to have Baaji in his life.  Already Dutta's business and respect among his people seems to be going down the tube.  Drug dealing in Dutta's area - must be Chaskar under Suds supervision.  Bahut pachtayega yeh gadha.

Anu : Baaji........... Cry Ouch Broken Heart

I am also very disappointed at gadha for not waiting for Nakku outside to give her a ride.  All my predictions went to a waste.  LOL

Anu  : Same here.......Gadhe ke baren mein yaad math dila Ruby AngryLOL

@Anu:  Felt bad for you today.  So much of AS in the episode LOLLOL.

Anu  : Jele pe namak? AngryLOL. AS ko telepathy hogaya tha ki iam updating aur kya ? Bete bahu ko ghar se bahar bej di aur puri epi pe chaa gayi LOL

I feel Seema will be cupid for Tasha.  Sent by God to unite Tasha - i like it. Like you I too felt bad for her.  Litttle does she know that her ex is now no longer such a cutie - currently he is a maha gadha. Sau dande maro aur ginoo ek.LOLLOLLOL

Anu  :  LOLLOLAaj Dutta ko patha chel gaya hoga, how much we adore Baaji more than him LOLLOL

And btw why didn't any BG accompany Nakku - don't they know that Dutta has many enemies.  Dutta was quick to get cameras installed at PN for security but didn't he give anyone instructions to not let any family member step out by themselves.    Gadha ka dimag bilkul bekaar hogaya hai.
Nakku does not learn her lesson - Morey was an inspector and within minutes she told her life saga to Chulbul Pandey, Subbu drugged and got Nakku kidnapped in the pretense of offering her Prasad and now she is telling a stranger "I am going to pray for my Pati"  - reminded me of Little Red Riding Hood.  Someone please tell Nakku not to talk to strangers.LOLLOL

Anu  :  LOL Nakku will never learn LOL. BTW she is very much like Dutta, just like he got attracted to Seema, she too got attracted to this stranger on sunsaan road LOL

Also whats up with the disappearance of Kishore, Roops and Leela from the scenes?  They should at least show a few scenes with Nakku and Kishore with him giving her some words of encouragement and boosting her strength - similar to how he did after the first fiasco marriage.  Ab itna to woh kar sakta hai or maybe he still hasn't gotten over the shock of seeing  Nakku the Apsara.LOLLOL

Anu  :  LOLLOL Kishore might have gone into Coma, saying, "I thought my wife was apsara, but looks like there was another apsara just right under our nose" LOL

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

Anu : Yaar hope the CVs read this req and give u one whole epi with just Suds in it LOL

Forum folk will revolt. Badly LOL I do want to see development on Baaji vs. Suds though, so one scene in a day or two will do LOL It would be great if this drug storyline becomes monumental in that...Baaji saving the day for the fishermen, Suds ka muh kala with Nakku ki old soot and Dutta learns of his only friend's irreplaceable position. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishaAbhiAniImmaculateDreamMrsKhanAreYaar

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
   Thanx Anu!, ur update is the only refreshing part. 
  Unhappy   It is depressg to say the least, the track doesnt seem to go nowhere, dutta takesBroken Heart half step forward n ten steps backward. When will we get to see some kind of repentence frm dutta, it is Shockedsickeng to watch how he illtreats baaji n nakku, n why shld they take all the S***T frm him,       Ouch  i guess the CVs get some vicarious pleasure in seeing dutta repeat his scenes episode after episode.         Disapprove  Nakku is as always shown naive, dutta always akdu, AS always  worried for dutta, kala mindlessly evil, kala n roops useless.             It is so typical how the characters r never shown any layers nor given any variation,Thumbs Down      
 OH ENUF!!!      Plzzz !!!!!!!!!!!     for heavens!!!    give some shift n change to the storyline n the characters as well. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniAnu-Reddy

Go to top