Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 22nd Dec 2010 (Page 4)

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Reddy

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Anu!

Haila, yeh kya...apsara Nakku walking alone on an empty road and no dakku-mawalis in Patil Wadi kidnapped her, haan? Slackers, all of them! Angry...Can't even do gunda-gardi properly...shameful behaviour LOL

And oh, our Nakku...so sociable and friendly that she can strike a poetic conversation within two minutes at roadside Tongue No really, she deserved to get kidnapped today LOL

I was so interested in the drug trade going on over the river but Dutta just can't help those Betty Downer traits of his which doobo-fy sara ka sara mamla...and then we didn't even get to see Suds *sad face* Tongue 

It took up a lot of the episode and could have been executed in a much more concise and tighter manner, but the repercussions on DuJi's relationship did need the screen time because this aspect of the story had pretty much been ignored post-FR. Loved the dialogue from AS that she has two sons, both of whom aren't of her own blood...that reminder makes DuJi and their dynamics with the rest of the family much more interesting and deeper. Alright episode, hoping the pace picks up tomorrow and we see something beyond the Mandir excursion. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorrysikkaishaAbhiAni-bharti-Anu-ReddykhushixMrsKhanAreYaar

shashi-roops Senior Member

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniNelsAnu-Reddy

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
hi anu...awesome updateBig smilewas so happy when i came to know that you were doing the update....i knew you would take dutta to task....poor baaji....Cry...his dimples have vanished...miss them so much...and AS ... although ii dont hate her as much as you doLOL.. today i wished she would not have given us her darshan....she should have let baaji go..then her spoilt kid would have felt his  friend's kadarOuch

sikkaishaAbhiAniAnu-Reddy

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sia79

Thanks Anu for the update !!!
Haila Dutta ne sare sapne chaknachoor kar diye aaj how rude biwi to temple chodne mein jane mein itna attitude Angry ....I am telling you he is going to have a very hard time to manofy nakku ....I wish so LOL

Anu : Dutta bada gadha nikla aaj tho. Naaku ko le nahin gaya aur ulta Baaji ko do chaar suna ke gaya Angry Mann kartha hai iske upar kuch phenku aaj AngryLOL .Me very rooti from him today LOL

Felt so bad for baji .....Awww Baji this is for you Hug (VR was excellent today and happy he got pretty screen space today Smile) Dutta I am not goona sympathising with you at till you apologize Baji .....
Anu : Same here...........me full on khhafa with Gadha LOL

Why AS was given so much space yaar we didnt ask that ..did we ? LOL Kala as usual cunning really bhagwan ne is bala ko badi fursat se dimmag diya hai....bhai ka dimaag bhi behen ko de diye ..bhai reh gaya gadha ROFLor may be jab akal bati ja rahi thi kala was first and dutta was the last  ROFL

Anu :   Yaar meine jo update karna ka socha, no wonder AS was all over the place LOL. Kala got all the brain and Dutta got all the "dhoka"s LOL balance hogaya na LOL

one more possibility instead of standing in human line he went and stood in gadhas line ROFLROFL

Anu :  Ya yeh baath sahi lage manne LOL

he is going to repent for being so mean to poor baji ....In dutta style aaj mere dimaag ghum gaya hai ROFLROFL
Dont know whats going on in kala urf bala's mind Confused  but sure her coming up plan is going to fail like always LOL

Madhu tapkofying some ansu for poor Baaji LOL ....This girl must have taken some kitchen/cooking class in london ....nakku ka to samajh atta hai why she is running after everyone with breakfast LOL

seeing seema leaning through the window reminded me huma's word only...Pet leaning out of car window ROFLROFLROFL

Anu :  Plssss yaarrr LOLLOLLOL Mera stomach  ache karahi hai yaar hasn hasn ke LOLLOLLOL

with her dialogues I guess she is another person playing cupid between Tasha Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishaAbhiAni--Sia---Huma-

ltl_fan IF-Dazzler
ltl_fan
ltl_fan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Finally saw the episode.  My heart sank seeing Baaji ka haal.  Yeh gadha kab sudhrega Angry.  Doesn't realize how lucky he is to have Baaji in his life.  Already Dutta's business and respect among his people seems to be going down the tube.  Drug dealing in Dutta's area - must be Chaskar under Suds supervision.  Bahut pachtayega yeh gadha.

I am also very disappointed at gadha for not waiting for Nakku outside to give her a ride.  All my predictions went to a waste.  LOL

@Anu:  Felt bad for you today.  So much of AS in the episode LOLLOL.

I feel Seema will be cupid for Tasha.  Sent by God to unite Tasha - i like it. Like you I too felt bad for her.  Litttle does she know that her ex is now no longer such a cutie - currently he is a maha gadha. Sau dande maro aur ginoo ek.LOLLOLLOL

And btw why didn't any BG accompany Nakku - don't they know that Dutta has many enemies.  Dutta was quick to get cameras installed at PN for security but didn't he give anyone instructions to not let any family member step out by themselves.    Gadha ka dimag bilkul bekaar hogaya hai.
Nakku does not learn her lesson - Morey was an inspector and within minutes she told her life saga to Chulbul Pandey, Subbu drugged and got Nakku kidnapped in the pretense of offering her Prasad and now she is telling a stranger "I am going to pray for my Pati"  - reminded me of Little Red Riding Hood.  Someone please tell Nakku not to talk to strangers.LOLLOL

Also whats up with the disappearance of Kishore, Roops and Leela from the scenes?  They should at least show a few scenes with Nakku and Kishore with him giving her some words of encouragement and boosting her strength - similar to how he did after the first fiasco marriage.  Ab itna to woh kar sakta hai or maybe he still hasn't gotten over the shock of seeing  Nakku the Apsara.LOLLOL

Edited by ltl_fan - 22 December 2010 at 7:27pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishaAbhiAnimussy.jamshedAnu-Reddy

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayjst

A fork and Seema's white car passes Dutta's black jeep, symbolic ha??

Me too think that Seema might have a Jagtap-ish kind of role....

Dutta should take a bullet for Baji.......

Its not a fork yaar.......its a curvy path, so it was symbolic for their "Lives cross paths" yet again. 10yrs passed, lives changed..........it would be interesting to see how they react to the situation right now.

Blue : LOL He will instead throw baaji to get shot LOL . Gadha bada bad mood mein hain ab LOL

rayjstAbhiAnimussy.jamshed

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nels

Thanks for the wonderful update Anu! Its so pleasing to see you doing it.

Now coming back to epi, I seriously don't understand Dutta. He concludes without ever waiting for the whole revelation. I don't know why is he upset with Baaji? Why did he never ask him how come he found about Nakku's truth? And on the top of it he is just hurting him badly Angry. I found AS's gesture very nice and wonder how come she has such evil daughters. Her behaviour though annoying is quite normal. Even if she acts selfish it is for the sake of her son. She cannot imagine her son being angry/upset with her.

In a way it was good that Dutta told Baaji not to interfere in is business in front of villagers. Later atleast no body can frame Baaji. Even villagers will support that Dutta asked them to go to Suds who proved his ullugiri. I am sure Suds is involved in this drug deal.

And as far as Kala is concerned, she did a grave mistake by stopping Baaji. Because she is not realizing that as long as Baaji and Nakku are with Dutta, she will never succeed in her evil plans. Though for now their relation is soured but its deeply connected. It cannot be easily strained. Kala is gonna repent for this. And I am wondering where were Roops and Leela? Are they not suppose to be present to watch the tamasha? And why did Kala mention the date when Dutta became Dutta Bhau? I hate her Angry ... evil witch never leaves the opportunity to hurt.

For Seema, she might be a reformed woman but only in the sense as you mentioned. She must have realized the importance of true love in life. And may be she is visiting the city after a long gap so was looking out of the window of her car and happened to see Dutta. But her return is not giving me good feeling. I feel that she might come face to face with Dutta in some party, where she will be performing. Also with her return, Kala might get a better way to torture both Dutta and Nakku. I am sure Dutta has moved on but with Seema back he will be constantly reminded of the betrayals received in his life, may it be Seema, Supriya or Nakku. And Kala would definitely like to see this. So I have a strong feeling that Seema and Kala might team up.

But I don't understand, if Seema stopped praying to god why was she going to temple? I don't see any point in it.

She meant that she has nothing to pray for , like she has no one to ask dua for, but wants peace I guess so wants to be in God's presence.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnimussy.jamshed-bharti-Nels

Go to top