Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: fuzzyface

Seema is a mistress for sure or maybe she is an exlusive (you know what) for some frequent flyer to the brothel....hmmm cld it be Anna's twin πŸ€” that wld make an awesome twist.

OMG that really would be an AWESOME twist indeed! Seema as Anna's twin's mistress...haha....fantastic.....seriously WHEN will that guy enter the show?? Are they not going in that direction anymore?πŸ˜•
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Anu.....Its hilarious update...........πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I feel Dutta will be cheated by Chaskar in his business........I guess kala's next plan is to defame Dutta because though he is DON but he works for the welfare of the people........fishermen said someone doing drug business at the seaside......so I m sure next plan is to demolish dutta's throne of being superior person or DON........If people started accusing him, he will be v hurt n he might lose all what he gained in the form of Power n Money........Kala has tried every trick......She is feeling this would work now........This is it! Here lies the solution of all the problems.......i.e.Baaji .
Baaji will find out who did it. Chaskar n Dutta's fight........Baaji will help him in getting it all back!!!!!!
This is what I think πŸ˜•
Seema somehow I feel is not negative, there can't be Two negative plots running at the same time....Kala has already planned something bad for Dutta.........so I guess Seema will play a positive role here..may be she makes him realize that you'r lucky that u found someone who truly loves you, don't let them go, forgive them for their mistakes, it will give u peace......may be she tells him how she was punished for her bad deeds.  I hope she plays short, sweet n positive role......😳
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the Update,,,
Maoh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

Thanks Anu.....Its hilarious update...........πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I feel Dutta will be cheated by Chaskar in his business........I guess kala's next plan is to defame Dutta because though he is DON but he works for the welfare of the people........fishermen said someone doing drug business at the seaside......so I m sure next plan is to demolish dutta's throne of being superior person or DON........If people started accusing him, he will be v hurt n he might lose all what he gained in the form of Power n Money........Kala has tried every trick......She is feeling this would work now........This is it! Here lies the solution of all the problems.......i.e.Baaji .
Baaji will find out who did it. Chaskar n Dutta's fight........Baaji will help him in getting it all back!!!!!!
This is what I think πŸ˜•
Seema somehow I feel is not negative, there can't be Two negative plots running at the same time....Kala has already planned something bad for Dutta.........so I guess Seema will play a positive role here..may be she makes him realize that you'r lucky that u found someone who truly loves you, don't let them go, forgive them for their mistakes, it will give u peace......may be she tells him how she was punished for her bad deeds.  I hope she plays short, sweet n positive role......😳

Hey that could be true..yaar...i hope its so and then d-n-b all overcome their hurdles.
AreYaar thumbnail

Hmmm.....I dunno why but I don't want SEEMA of all ppl TALKING Dutta into "finding peace"......that feels like an exclusive Nakku department in my eyes....Seema may not be negative....but I don't want to see any "bonding" scenes b/w her and Dutta.....she creeps me out on some levelπŸ˜†
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

Hmmm.....I dunno why but I don't want SEEMA of all ppl TALKING Dutta into "finding peace"......that feels like an exclusive Nakku department in my eyes....Seema may not be negative....but I don't want to see any "bonding" scenes b/w her and Dutta.....she creeps me out on some levelπŸ˜†

@Nureat :  she creeps me too but that's how DSP works........He always need someone to push him..........πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘
AreYaar thumbnail

@Nureat :  she creeps me too but that's how DSP works........He always need someone to push him..........πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘

Arey I'd rather CHAASKAR gave him a push if that's the caseπŸ˜†....please no "gyaan" from Seema....seriously she is NOT convincing with her bhaashansπŸ˜†
sevak thumbnail
maybe it wud have been goood only if Baaji left the PN!
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

Exactly! I'd rather she cause problems b/w DN than 'help' them in any way πŸ˜›.....but the character is soooo blahh sachi...I toh have lost all hope of her being negative after yesterday...πŸ˜†

And I see I'm the only one who's angry at that Baji-AS scene. I was cheering for Baji when he was storming out of the house angrily.....but yeh Madhu Aunty and AS 😑 rok liya bechare ko. I wish he had gone...I really wish he had. Dutta Shriraam Patil (jerk!) ko toh lag pata jata...