Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 22nd Dec 2010 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
A fork and Seema's white car passes Dutta's black jeep, symbolic ha??

Me too think that Seema might have a Jagtap-ish kind of role....

Dutta should take a bullet for Baji.......
Edited by rayjst - 13 years ago
Thanks for the wonderful update Anu! Its so pleasing to see you doing it.

Now coming back to epi, I seriously don't understand Dutta. He concludes without ever waiting for the whole revelation. I don't know why is he upset with Baaji? Why did he never ask him how come he found about Nakku's truth? And on the top of it he is just hurting him badly 😡. I found AS's gesture very nice and wonder how come she has such evil daughters. Her behaviour though annoying is quite normal. Even if she acts selfish it is for the sake of her son. She cannot imagine her son being angry/upset with her.

In a way it was good that Dutta told Baaji not to interfere in is business in front of villagers. Later atleast no body can frame Baaji. Even villagers will support that Dutta asked them to go to Suds who proved his ullugiri. I am sure Suds is involved in this drug deal.

And as far as Kala is concerned, she did a grave mistake by stopping Baaji. Because she is not realizing that as long as Baaji and Nakku are with Dutta, she will never succeed in her evil plans. Though for now their relation is soured but its deeply connected. It cannot be easily strained. Kala is gonna repent for this. And I am wondering where were Roops and Leela? Are they not suppose to be present to watch the tamasha? And why did Kala mention the date when Dutta became Dutta Bhau? I hate her ðŸ˜¡ ... evil witch never leaves the opportunity to hurt.

For Seema, she might be a reformed woman but only in the sense as you mentioned. She must have realized the importance of true love in life. And may be she is visiting the city after a long gap so was looking out of the window of her car and happened to see Dutta. But her return is not giving me good feeling. I feel that she might come face to face with Dutta in some party, where she will be performing. Also with her return, Kala might get a better way to torture both Dutta and Nakku. I am sure Dutta has moved on but with Seema back he will be constantly reminded of the betrayals received in his life, may it be Seema, Supriya or Nakku. And Kala would definitely like to see this. So I have a strong feeling that Seema and Kala might team up.

But I don't understand, if Seema stopped praying to god why was she going to temple? I don't see any point in it.

Edited by Nels - 13 years ago
Originally posted by rama_2010

@color
truly agree with u.... luks like they wd change the track somewhere end of next week..... 2day it was dragged

Hopefully its ends soon dear..I m sick n tired of watching the same stern looks of dutta n he always lashing out on Nakku or baaji..😆😆😆😆😆
thanks anu.. i think ur update is a lot spicier than the actual episode though i am yet to watch it.. poor baaji.. i am a bit tired of dutta's hateful treatment to nakku-baaji. i dont know why but it is becoming a bit tedious and monotonous now.. hmm, myabe just me.. hopefully i might bounce back..

@droopy - agree with u 100% i just wish dutta grovels for nakku's love to god.. agreed she made a mistake and told a lie.. but itna bhi gussaa.. and i just dont even like reading how he spoke to baaji tonight.. wonder if i can manage to watch it!
@Anu.  Much grateful that you have taken time to do the update although you are not feeling well.  Although there was no TaSha scene, I believe it was necessary to see AS and Baji bonding as we have not seen much of Baji(VR) scenes since the old days prior to and during the first wedding and as she has been seen bonding with Naku these past few episodes(not sure when this will change though as some may notice she seems to have a Bipolar personality).  I missed the DuJi scenes as well as the few that included Baji and or Dutta or Naku with Sethji.  It appears that Dutta if not MR has a good rapport with children as I noticed the few times he has been seen with children(Sethji, Anay, or the little girl that was part of the song sequence "Tu Meri Sindagi Hai" his display of emotions is worth watching.  Wish we could have more of these and not so much screen time to Kala/Suds etc as I have noticed from the forum posts, so many say that they just skip right through any of the Kala/Suds scenes when watching. Edited by nizam13 - 13 years ago
Thanx for the nice update even  the episode is boring its because of ur comic comments. 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Thanx Anu for update!
Wanna see how Seema's story gonna develop...Dutta needs to see her today.

-Sona

great update anu asusual.............have stopped watching the show, except when people recommend to do so.....seems like it is boring these days..............no talk at all between dutta and nakku.....miss those threesome talks between duji and nakku...............it was horrible the way dutta treated baaji today.........he truly does not deserve a friend like that.............somebody should remind of the date.....not baaji....and what all baaji has done for dutta till date.............may be we need to have fbs of their times together.........i don't think what baaji did was such a big thing for dutta to treat him that way............give it a rest dutta...............

thanks for the update
i am pretty confused why seema sed she's cum for the 1st time 2 this city...they always lived in mumbai... hmmm weird...
anyway i felt bad for baji... bechara he does so much for evry1 bt neva gts anything in return... i wish naku n his friendship remains as strong as it is...cos they both need 1 another....