Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 22nd Dec 2010

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821webkapsrazvishamnasasalimvatsaradhiispurvisanushkhareen21akr_jhlHumtum25AMANJPsilkrouteshan2430nabilamubeenritamukundsaku1122miss_patel5tina2minamahalaxmikmsrkJia1bostaniansp87--Princess--rgattubmm1985hananesinipillaidivra4masznurulaindesisistersvahgarnotsorrysikkaishakomal_w25rayjstMaohKhaLidaH-Roopa-bahaneAbhiAnimushkan_2003desigrl414prettywoman-Fivr-mnx12Yuvika_15sparikhcheeselovaRose_Petalmozart66Wanderbugmagss24bfunofbb123ltl_fanmariescott14divy609...Binny...blueopal--SONEE--shivani003NainaSengalSophia21anna44pigbelly4myfeetHumaGNelsknumnumRoarksuhana19kabeeraspeakingImmaculateDreammeghaparti..Gurti-Kash..ammoosSuhaniSoniaSanely_InsanePrinsesse.Suvirani-lucki--Sia--Dew-dropkhushixMrsKhanAreYaar

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Thanks Anu for the update !!!
Haila Dutta ne sare sapne chaknachoor kar diye aaj how rude biwi to temple chodne mein jane mein itna attitude Angry ....I am telling you he is going to have a very hard time to manofy nakku ....I wish so LOL

Felt so bad for baji .....Awww Baji this is for you Hug (VR was excellent today and happy he got pretty screen space today Smile) Dutta I am not goona sympathising with you at till you apologize Baji .....

Why AS was given so much space yaar we didnt ask that ..did we ? LOL Kala as usual cunning really bhagwan ne is bala ko badi fursat se dimmag diya hai....bhai ka dimaag bhi behen ko de diye ..bhai reh gaya gadha ROFLor may be jab akal bati ja rahi thi kala was first and dutta was the last  ROFL
one more possibility instead of standing in human line he went and stood in gadhas line ROFLROFL
he is going to repent for being so mean to poor baji ....In dutta style aaj mere dimaag ghum gaya hai ROFLROFL
Dont know whats going on in kala urf bala's mind Confused  but sure her coming up plan is going to fail like always LOL

Madhu tapkofying some ansu for poor Baaji LOL ....This girl must have taken some kitchen/cooking class in london ....nakku ka to samajh atta hai why she is running after everyone with breakfast LOL

seeing seema leaning through the window reminded me huma's word only...Pet leaning out of car window ROFLROFLROFL
with her dialogues I guess she is another person playing cupid between Tasha Smile

Edited by Sia79 - 22 December 2010 at 12:04pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaisharayjstmozart66bfunofbb123shivani003* ~ Roshni ~ *NainaSengalkabeeraspeakingmeghapartiAnu-Reddy-Huma-

bahane Goldie
bahane
bahane

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
thank you

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstsikkaishabfunofbb123--Sia--Anu-Reddy

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing dear..Lovely update as usual..I must say Dutta has turned into a total spoil brat...Nakku ne mana kar diya jaane se toh saara gussa bechare Baaji par nikal diya...seriously he treats both Nakku n Baaji as trash...jab dil kiya gale se laga liya jab dil kiya toh bahar faike diya..seriously when he told baaji that he doesnt need him anymore....in his life n in his business....come on dutta dont u realise how much baaji has done for u...How can u get that selfish!Angry I m angry with him n the CV's as well come on yaar change the track....stop dragging Dutta's anger..I want to see a reunion now....n some nice moments between tasha...n Duji.....Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shan2430rayjstrama_2010bfunofbb123--Sia--Anu-Reddy

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the updateSmileSmile...............

When AS asked "Ghar chodkar ja raha hain??" I was so reminded of this ad

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66NainaSengalAnu-Reddy

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Anu!
After watching Dutta's antics - his treatment of Naku and Baaji, I do want him to pine for both of them.
I want him to "want" Naku, I want him to yearn for her, and woo her back, she needs attention, she never asks for anything, only gives and the idiot does not even have the decency to drop her to the temple? Oh for the love of God, please show him some light. Oh wait, he is angry with God too, so who will light his Dil and Dimag ki Batti, Seema ji? Puh-leez....nooooo

His treatment of Baaji alone is worth a dozen chappals. On one hand, he tells Suds, that Baaji ke Sau khoon maaf, and on the other hand, he brushes him off? Isnt this the reason, nobody wants to confide in you Dutta? Dutta thinks he is God, oh by the way, you are not, and you need to be brought down to this earth, please learn some humility now, and as much as I love you Mr Dutta, you need to be taught a lesson in life, to value the people who love you, and not dismiss them like they are trash and take them for granted.

Naku and Baaji - my loyalties now shift to you, at least until Mr. Don gets his senses back. Now with more backing, lets see who wins this tug of war.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shan2430sikkaisharayjstprettywomanmozart66rama_2010meghapartikabeeraspeakingAnu-ReddyMrsKhan

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
yaar i found today's episode very lack lusture......and what was that nakku-seema convo...who talks to a complete stranger on the side of the road like that.....if anna2 does make an appearance and tries to kidnap nakku...he doesn't have to use drugged prasad this time round...just engage her in such pointless convos and pick her up..hassle free.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shan2430sikkaishaprettywomanrama_2010mozart66-bharti-Sanely_InsanekabeeraspeakingAnu-Reddy

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Thanks anu for the update... after watching epi.. without tasha this was wednesday treat from u...

Tuh rakh baaji ....woh step outside.. humbhi toh dekhen woh kya kar legi...... this was too much for me.... aree aise bhi PN mein sab gayab hain... Baaji bahar chala jayega ... toh director ko bhade se log laane padenge...

Loved the dialogue......  true n heart piercing........ 

Some people deny God's gift... n instead try to achieve sumthing better n we end up getting punished for that..  n then its just repentance without getting the same gift back....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishaGooddmozart66Anu-Reddy

Go to top