Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan the perfect Business and a Family man!!!

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
if i say that i am fida over on MSK it wont be enough omg omg omg omg omg his intelligence and sense is breathtaking and out of this world like him he cant only tackle the business problems but also the family problems omg omg omg omg omg first he remebers how geet was in tears and annie too was leaving there in tears so he cleared all the misunderstandings by playing that awesome hide and seek example with his stupid sister and prove not only geet's innocence but also proved that he is a perfect family man also, and he is the one who cant see his family tearing apart and members getting sour so easily omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg MAAN SINGH KHURANA THE PERFECT FAMILY MAN AND BUSSINESS MAN OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

i hate geet and dadi to going against maan's wishes he is doing for her happiness did'nt geet remember that to which limit NT had gone to avenge geet by killing her omg omg omg i hope maan will not let anything bad happen  omg omg omg omg

Mallu

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ttt0011guru-ki-dewaanibabygurl10mausam19KyunkiImafan* ~ Roshni ~ *iMadzmaneet_forever9LuvScoobyroseinbloomrani-luckijaspreetm2815AbsoluvAsh1991blackb28a2zahid

* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
He seriously is the perfect blend - i love the fact how he knows exactly whats going on and is 2 steps ahead. With the whole arjun thing and then annie and when NT came to the office and they had a restraining order against her - he aint just a pretty face he has brains too!LOL and mallu ur omgs love it! lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluvrani-lucki-LetItGo-

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maleka.QN

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

Blushing
if i say that i am fida over on MSK it wont be enough omg omg omg omg omg his intelligence and sense is breathtaking and out of this world like him he cant only tackle the business problems but also the family problems omg omg omg omg omg first he remebers how geet was in tears and annie too was leaving there in tears so he cleared all the misunderstandings by playing that awesome hide and seek example with his stupid sister and prove not only geet's innocence but also proved that he is a perfect family man also, and he is the one who cant see his family tearing apart and members getting sour so easily omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg MAAN SINGH KHURANA THE PERFECT FAMILY MAN AND BUSSINESS MAN OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

i hate geet and dadi to going against maan's wishes he is doing for her happiness did'nt geet remember that to which limit NT had gone to avenge geet by killing her omg omg omg i hope maan will not let anything bad happen  omg omg omg omg

Mallu

Very Well said dear....All the points in blue are SUPERB....MAAN has his guards up against this Arjun character & he will protect his family....Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *-LetItGo-

Sonia.KN IF-Sizzlerz
Sonia.KN
Sonia.KN

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Yaar Mallu whole family has made Mad Maan...Cry...hahahahaha....one more add ....to this Geet in Khuraana pagalkhaana......

Edited by BhartiBhatia - 22 December 2010 at 11:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-LetItGo-

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by * ~ Roshni ~ *

He seriously is the perfect blend - i love the fact how he knows exactly whats going on and is 2 steps ahead. With the whole arjun thing and then annie and when NT came to the office and they had a restraining order against her - he aint just a pretty face he has brains too!LOL and mallu ur omgs love it! lol

his face omg omg dont start or else i will post sonnets on his breathtaking face omg omg omg all the parts of his body from face to feet speaks in a different style he is'nt maan singh khurana without these certain reasons and he is also very mysterious specially when he gives passionate and seductive looks to geet through his eyes

omg omg omg see  i have already started but behind this sexy maan lives a humble family guy too omg i am totally and madly in love with this manBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing omg god bless me.Shocked

my omgs thanks-omgLOL
Mallu

* ~ Roshni ~ *Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by * ~ Roshni ~ *

Absolutely ....WELL-SAID Roshni.....cudn't agree more....Smile

* ~ Roshni ~ *-LetItGo-

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BhartiBhatia

Yaar Mallu whole family has made Mad Maan...Cry...hahahahaha....one more add ....to this Geet in Khuraana pagalkhaana......

LOLLOLLOLthe way you said it is funny omg geet the would be wife of msk has already started showing her true colors-god bless maan he was right tum auratein, ye aurtein mujhay pagal kardengiLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Mallu

* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
@mallu - trust me totally fida over him too. MSK has the whole package lol and yes esp when he has those passionate and seductive looksWink he has the tough exterior but inside totally naram!

@absoluv - thank u hun! i truly believe that abt our MSK and he will stand up for his family and protect it and i'll protect him lmao . . .ok geet can! lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

Go to top