India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Dolly's tummy! y ? (Page 9)

Shoma_ Senior Member
Shoma_
Shoma_

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:12am | IP Logged
no it was because that dolly had a fat tummy that caused her miscarriage. if a person is very obese it is likely that she have a miscarriage.

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marusazai

and dolly is saying again and again k veena ka behaviour change ho gaya he towards me..
we are not blind we are watching k kon change hoa he
jub se ashmit ne dolly ko swimming pool me pheka he dolly ka behaviour veena k sath bhe change hogay he
wo moqa dhoondti rehti he veena se fight karne ka.cuz veena ne ja k dolly se yeh ni kaha k dolly jee ashmit galat he aap k sath ese ni karna chahye tha use huh..
and im not a big fan of ashmit and veena
they both are.........???
but  i love their fighting with dolly
dolly use so bad lang she bause so much bee beep beep
and shweta also
but look at ashmit not any single galii
and veena also
ashmit kitne maze se dolyy ko tapa raha tha
woww kitna bara kaam kiya aap ne 6 week me ek baar kitchen saaf kiya.claping honi chahye
haahahaha
i agree on every point...n i luved dat way he said...STANDIN OVATION DAYTA HOO APP KO.....hahahahhahahaha...i never lyked ashmit...but when ever he fights wid dolly..i just luv hiz statements....n i wanna give him....STANDIN OVATION...ClapClapClapClapClap
Shoma_ Senior Member
Shoma_
Shoma_

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rgattu

Dolly was calling 'hot air'...as in full of hot air and no substance...it wasn't about 'hotness' as VM interpreted it...

as long as VM was saying 'moti hai...exercise kar....blah blah...' not nice but heat of the moment waali baat thi...

but hindi me reference to 'pet' was what kicked off the nastiness...i think the word 'pet' set of Dolly's thinking in terms of miscarriage...

agar Dolly aurat ke naam pe dhabba hai tho VM kya hai....Dolly fights, abuses etc and has a stance - unpleasant...

VM tho - apne body ke 'kiss' 'kiss' tarah se use kiya jaaye...(except brain ofcourse)...the only thing she knows is what she thinks is seduction...

what does VM say at around 5:41- 5:44 in the ofllowing clip? i could not catch the word...

i agree with you. veena does not know the meanning of hot air. actually her mind is so perverted that she does not understand any other meaning than something sexually oriented.
destiny11 Senior Member
destiny11
destiny11

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shoma_

no it was because that dolly had a fat tummy that caused her miscarriage. if a person is very obese it is likely that she have a miscarriage.

Its not always true......
Shoma_ Senior Member
Shoma_
Shoma_

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by destiny11

yaa obviously its not always true but sometimes it is true and in dolly's case it  might be true coz the way dolly reacted about the tummy fat thing this is what looks most probable.
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:30am | IP Logged

yaa obviously its not always true but sometimes it is true and in dolly's case it  might be true coz the way dolly reacted about the tummy fat thing this is what looks most probable.
but dolly didnt said...DAT MY TUMMY IZ FAT DUE TO MC...to veena..n even veena didnt said anything lyk u had mc...den yy soo much fuss...
Shoma_ Senior Member
Shoma_
Shoma_

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

but dolly didnt said...DAT MY TUMMY IZ FAT DUE TO MC...to veena..n even veena didnt said anything lyk u had mc...den yy soo much fuss...
neither you nor i know what veena or dolly actually said coz there comments are edited.
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sirjee

neither you nor i know what veena or dolly actually said coz there comments are edited.
soo in short itz not dere mistake..itz bb editin team's mistake...soo bash dem now...hahahahhahahah

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pavelonmove

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index