Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Dolly's tummy! y ? (Page 7)

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

Not that I am expert in this but I googled quickly to check side effects of miscarriages. Yes it is true that dolly's tummy could be result of her earlier miscarriages. Embarrassed

You may want to google and check :)  Embarrassed

Now alocohol could be reason as well ....But typically women do not gain fats/weight  around belly (like men ) ...instead they gain it on butts/legs/thighs ...

Again I am not expert in this area ....so please pardon me Smile

arey no...dere r soo many other ppl who had miscaariage...n i saw dem...dey dont have dfat tummies lyk doly...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

decent_girll

pavelonmove Senior Member
pavelonmove
pavelonmove

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
see i wont get into that  sensitive topic but here is what i think happened....veena commented  on dolly's tummy, as in she is fat....but since she said "pet", dolly misunderstood it as her womb and she thought that veena said that there is something wrong with her womb!!!! i am not veena's fan....but well this is just what i think happened....

sirjee

sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
I don't think Veena meant it that way. She was just angry but I don't think she'd ever insult Dolly that way cause they used to be close before, and not even sure why suddenly they became dushmaans?
cape Goldie
cape
cape

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wicked gal

Originally posted by cape

not only her tummy but the whole body is very big and i dont think its because of her miscarriage she just wanted to get sympathy from the public thats y she twisted veena's cmt and said about the misscarige.and beside dolly started  first she called her some names like "item" or gandi aurat then veena started to call her a cartoon aurat or look at ur tummy because dolly said ke apni "hotter" ko bol na counter saaf karne ko then she said ke aap hot nahi hai because of ur tummy and blah blah started lol

No mother in the world would want sympathy for such things.she didn't cry or went gossiping to everyone ,infact she avoided the word miscarriage,she simply said i had a problem with my babies and she changed the topic .until and unless you have children of your own,you wouldn't understand it....

well yah i guess i was wrong with ma words maybe she was right about her tummy got big because of the misscarige who knows but about veena who called her ke excercise karo ya look at ur tummy i dont think ke she was pointing her or taunting her about the misscarige that she has....veena taunt nahi karrahi thi she was just fighting back because dolly said ke hotter se bol item se bol counter saaf karne ko then veena said ke aap hot nahi hai excercise kare blah blah...

sirjee

destiny11 Senior Member
destiny11
destiny11

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Dolly is fat.....thats the truth...for what reasons she is fat is better known to her......I think we should not discuss that..regarding her miscarriages I don't think we should discuss this issue.its very very personal ..She was just repenting that she told Veena abt the mscgs & she doubted that Veena has commented on that.....

As far as Veena is concerned she should have never commented on her like this ..she was totally wrong yesterday....she had only one good quality in her ...... her way of speaking was really good so far.....but yesterday she crossed all her limits..
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by destiny11

Dolly is fat.....thats the truth...for what reasons she is fat is better known to her......I think we should not discuss that..regarding her miscarriages I don't think we should discuss this issue.its very very personal ..She was just repenting that she told Veena abt the mscgs & she doubted that Veena has commented on that.....

As far as Veena is concerned she should have never commented on her like this ..she was totally wrong yesterday....she had only one good quality in her ...... her way of speaking was really good so far.....but yesterday she crossed all her limits..
iz it soo...den wat will u say to dolly...when she called veena...ITEM...was it sumthing very gud...itz dolly's mistake bcoz she started not veena...
Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Dolly is fat, but fit. I am always amazed the way she dances. She is nimble-footed and light on feet in spite of her fat. And, what is more, she looks more graceful when she dances than probably flat-tummied Veena.

I find there is a lot of anger bottled up inside Dolly. She is at war with the whole world. She is frustrated with her plight, may be for being childless with the clock ticking away. Maybe  she has taken to drinking or over-eating. Whatever may be the case, we all empathize with her and wish God is kind to her. If that meant losing the drama and entertainment a fighting Dolly provides, so be it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattudestiny11

destiny11 Senior Member
destiny11
destiny11

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by destiny11

iz it soo...den wat will u say to dolly...when she called veena...ITEM...was it sumthing very gud...itz dolly's mistake bcoz she started not veena...

....Dolly was also wrong in calling her an item.but we know Dolly..she has no sense of speaking...par Veena to tehzeeb ki devi bani hui thi na abtak....do din pehle she was flattering Dolly and suddenly took a U turn.......the way she was speaking"Dolly toh auraton ka cartoon hai,Dolly aurat hi nahi hai" was plain disgusting.......beacuse the way she is behaving is also  not the way a woman behaves ....woh khud kaunsa dhudh ki dhuli hai jo dusron ko aisa bol rahi hai.......

rgattu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index