India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Dolly's tummy! y ? (Page 5)

jizzy Senior Member
jizzy
jizzy

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
she wasnt trying to gain anybody's sympathy believe in this, I have gone thru this And i know how it feels.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

theindustrymonk Senior Member
theindustrymonk
theindustrymonk

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jizzy

I think Dolly was trying to analyse why Veena pointed out about her belly fat . Dont take it otherwise but when someone is not able to have babies for whatever reasons, they become very sensitive so when even if your moms says something for your own benefit, she becomes the worst enemy. I used to hate baby ads shown on the TV, and wanted to break TV whenever they wud show them. Not only that I actually believed the ads are shown to intimidate me. What I am trying to say is that things that you cannot have you think that everybody is trying to tease u for it, Veena may not even thought of it or otherwise, but for Dolly its a very sensitive issue.

Liked your post.... You showed an aspect unknown to many of us... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Minal81Shizaru

.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

Originally posted by kuttabhai

Originally posted by prernazz

But then I tend to make long posts, also am more of random commentator, so can do that :)

hey I don't see you posting much these days ...what happened ?

Come on ! I nominated you for sharp debater award on the forum ... ...Tongue

wow great minds think alike i nominated her for the sameClapClapClap

me three : )
i find her posts incredibly sensible n intellignt n damn refreshin from d usual silly ones : )

Shizaru

Angel x Goldie
Angel x
Angel x

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
lol to be honest i cant remember Veena commenting anything about Dolly's miscarriage, the topic about her stomach was continued from dolly saying Veena was hot etc etc, so i think Veena subconsciously meant to dolly that Veena is hot and Dolly is fat.. that kinda thing, i dont even think Veena is that smart to create double meanings of such things.. so i think Dolly is uneccessary extending this matter.. maybe for sympathy??

p.s dont get me wrong i am not a Veena fan but this what i had gathered..

:)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami.hideAnnaJaay-shabz-

.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
yes angel surlly u r right...

but like jizzy very well pointed out,
quote:
"Veena may not even thought of it or otherwise, but for Dolly its a very sensitive issue."

and dolly shared dt wit veena so it mit hav hurt her bad...

thanks jizzy : )

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShizaruAngel x

wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

ALL women gain weight around belly during or after pregnancy/miscarriage and some women find it harder to lose if they have genetic problems or some serious health issues which dolly has since she takes those medications for high blood pressure or diabetes.Some medications to get pregnant will also get you fat and its difficult to lose that weight for those women.I think dolly shared something more with veena or veena said something to dolly which might have been edited out.

I think its highly digusting of a women to tell a taunt a person about her tummy after miscarriages.As i said your tummy does remind you of your babies especially after you have lost them.Crytrust me i am a woman and a mother.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShizaruRasny-allizwell-

Angel x Goldie
Angel x
Angel x

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monami18385

yes angel surlly u r right...

but like jizzy very well pointed out,
quote:
"Veena may not even thought of it or otherwise, but for Dolly its a very sensitive issue."

and dolly shared dt wit veena so it mit hav hurt her bad...

thanks jizzy : )

Yea i guess so, but then i dont really think this thought occured to anyone until dolly pointed it out, she may be highly sensitive or just over smart. I dont think such a thing can be misunderstood as the topic had went from hot to quite technically fat.. i can see the connection there, but as for it going from hot to miscarriages then it dosent really click, as there was no clear notion or implication of Veena going off into that tangent. Dolly is a smart woman i think she could have realsed this, but she can also use this as an advantage.. so you may be right and i agree with your point but she could just be really smart..

:)
-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jizzy

I think Dolly was trying to analyse why Veena pointed out about her belly fat . Dont take it otherwise but when someone is not able to have babies for whatever reasons, they become very sensitive so when even if your moms says something for your own benefit, she becomes the worst enemy. I used to hate baby ads shown on the TV, and wanted to break TV whenever they wud show them. Not only that I actually believed the ads are shown to intimidate me. What I am trying to say is that things that you cannot have you think that everybody is trying to tease u for it, Veena may not even thought of it or otherwise, but for Dolly its a very sensitive issue.

I emphatise with u dear..Smile. and being a woman understand the gift of motherhood is the greatest gift of God and the ones who fail at it knows the pain.... That was the best episode for me when Dolly shared her agony of miscarraiges with Veena and for a sec. Veena's tears made me think....is this woman understanding what she says??? For no woman other than a child-less woman  can understand its true pain and here she was shedding crocodile tears ..... today got the answer to my question.... Possibly she must have not meant to hurt her but her attack on the physical aspect of Dolly was uncalled for..... She was the only one with whom Dolly trusted and shared this personal fact and that has def. hurt dolly today ...which is why she constantly mentioned as to why Veena is showing a different facet today.... to Khali time and again....!
Agreeing a woman who has gone thru miscarraiges will def. get conscious about her belly fat(which in most of the cases does not fade off) and any indirect comment on that will make her feel sensitive.... Here the attack was allmost direct by Veena and that too knowing the circumstances Dolly had  to go thru..... so felt Dolly's reaction was quite natural and the hurt was obvious...

Rasny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index