India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Dolly's tummy! y ? (Page 3)

cutestar Goldie
cutestar
cutestar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
when Veena said to Dolly  got a big belly and she should exercise she might have just said  that in an argument without meaning the miscarriage thing (because there was no mention of miscarriage). Dolly could have took it to mean that coz she was angry with Veena. Or maybe veena meant it in that way. Who knows

Edited by cutestar - 22 December 2010 at 12:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_k.Monami.-shabz-

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
alpha_sigma Senior Member
alpha_sigma
alpha_sigma

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

Originally posted by alpha_sigma

Originally posted by kuttabhai

Not that I am expert in this but I googled quickly to check side effects of miscarriages. Yes it is true that dolly's tummy could be result of her earlier miscarriages. Embarrassed

You may want to google and check :)  Embarrassed

Now alocohol could be reason as well ....But typically women do not gain fats/weight  around belly (like men ) ...instead they gain it on butts/legs/thighs ...

Again I am not expert in this area ....so please pardon me Smile

youre spot on Arjun, multiple miscarriages and resulting treatments to prevent further miscarriages etc lead to other female complications leading to excessive fluids around the abdominal area.............Cry

pass on the sharab giving women a kebab (slang for middle region which when rolled looks like a kebab), rubbish slang used by kids hereAngry
hey u r right about the fact that its a slang but ur nterpretation of that slang isn't exactly right...EmbarrassedLOL

yeh youre right its probably wrong, slang irritates me and when the kids around me speak it, it does tend to annoy me........i remember Jade referring to her belly as kebab.........tell me that was what she was referring to........i think i would die with shame if it was something else.......i will never ever be able to show my face in this forum again.........Embarrassed
oh don't be so naiveLOLWink
Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Not that I am expert in this but I googled quickly to check side effects of miscarriages. Yes it is true that dolly's tummy could be result of her earlier miscarriages. Embarrassed

You may want to google and check :)  Embarrassed

Now alocohol could be reason as well ....But typically women do not gain fats/weight  around belly (like men ) ...instead they gain it on butts/legs/thighs ...

Again I am not expert in this area ....so please pardon me Smile

youre spot on Arjun, multiple miscarriages and resulting treatments to prevent further miscarriages etc lead to other female complications leading to excessive fluids around the abdominal area.............Cry

pass on the sharab giving women a kebab (slang for middle region which when rolled looks like a kebab), rubbish slang used by kids hereAngry
hey u r right about the fact that its a slang but ur nterpretation of that slang isn't exactly right...EmbarrassedLOL

yeh youre right its probably wrong, slang irritates me and when the kids around me speak it, it does tend to annoy me........i remember Jade referring to her belly as kebab.........tell me that was what she was referring to........i think i would die with shame if it was something else.......i will never ever be able to show my face in this forum again.........Embarrassed
oh don't be so naiveLOLWink

i swear i saw the episode on one of those tribute shows and i tell you she is holding her belly, go watch it.........but yes i may be naive........but im not as tez as the kids of today who get coarse slang immediately......im old school........i remember saying to my neice when seeing that tribute show,.......that i found some of the language being used a bit chavvy,,,,,,,,,,,she did tell me its normal.......but hey ive had a sheltered upbringing and being well spoken polite and lady like is the only way we were allowed to be,..........its ok though..........ive just been taken to take a chill pill by my neice and apparantly she is going to give me an urban dictionary for xmasWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alpha_sigma

decent_girll Senior Member
decent_girll
decent_girll

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by decent_girll

so I don't think miscarriage thing has something to do with miscarriages!

Confused

Typo error KB Cry Only miscarriage thing has something to do with being fat.. It can controlled too Sorry for typing errors!

LOL ...I thought i was the only one having problems with all these typos.

No.. you are not alone Confused I can't resist typing fast and making mistakes Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Arjun

RangiliDhanno Senior Member

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

decent_girll.Arjun

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prernazz

No.. you are not alone Confused I can't resist typing fast and making mistakes Dead

Sorry to poke my nose in what seems to be a private conversation, but just thought, you might want to use a spell-checker and then give your posts a once over. I find that quite handy.

But then I tend to make long posts, also am more of random commentator, so can do that :)

i like your posts they are always well structured and alway reason on the side of common senseBig smile

i dont spell check either in fact i make mistakes when i am posting in angerEmbarrassedEmbarrassed normally a reaction to one of veenas anticsAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami..Arjun

.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutestar

when Veena said to Dolly  got a big belly and she should exercise she might have just said  that in an argument without meaning the miscarriage thing (because there was no mention of miscarriage). Dolly could have took it to mean that coz she was angry with Veena. Or maybe veena meant it in that way. Who knows

Thumbs Up

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index