Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't think Veena meant it that way. She was just angry but I don't think she'd ever insult Dolly that way cause they used to be close before, and not even sure why suddenly they became dushmaans?
cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wicked gal

No mother in the world would want sympathy for such things.she didn't cry or went gossiping to everyone ,infact she avoided the word miscarriage,she simply said i had a problem with my babies and she changed the topic .until and unless you have children of your own,you wouldn't understand it....

well yah i guess i was wrong with ma words maybe she was right about her tummy got big because of the misscarige who knows but about veena who called her ke excercise karo ya look at ur tummy i dont think ke she was pointing her or taunting her about the misscarige that she has....veena taunt nahi karrahi thi she was just fighting back because dolly said ke hotter se bol item se bol counter saaf karne ko then veena said ke aap hot nahi hai excercise kare blah blah...
destiny11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dolly is fat.....thats the truth...for what reasons she is fat is better known to her......I think we should not discuss that..regarding her miscarriages I don't think we should discuss this issue.its very very personal ..She was just repenting that she told Veena abt the mscgs & she doubted that Veena has commented on that.....

As far as Veena is concerned she should have never commented on her like this ..she was totally wrong yesterday....she had only one good quality in her ...... her way of speaking was really good so far.....but yesterday she crossed all her limits..
sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: destiny11

Dolly is fat.....thats the truth...for what reasons she is fat is better known to her......I think we should not discuss that..regarding her miscarriages I don't think we should discuss this issue.its very very personal ..She was just repenting that she told Veena abt the mscgs & she doubted that Veena has commented on that.....

As far as Veena is concerned she should have never commented on her like this ..she was totally wrong yesterday....she had only one good quality in her ...... her way of speaking was really good so far.....but yesterday she crossed all her limits..

iz it soo...den wat will u say to dolly...when she called veena...ITEM...was it sumthing very gud...itz dolly's mistake bcoz she started not veena...
Ankur_1305 thumbnail
Dolly is fat, but fit. I am always amazed the way she dances. She is nimble-footed and light on feet in spite of her fat. And, what is more, she looks more graceful when she dances than probably flat-tummied Veena.

I find there is a lot of anger bottled up inside Dolly. She is at war with the whole world. She is frustrated with her plight, may be for being childless with the clock ticking away. Maybe  she has taken to drinking or over-eating. Whatever may be the case, we all empathize with her and wish God is kind to her. If that meant losing the drama and entertainment a fighting Dolly provides, so be it!

destiny11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sirjee

iz it soo...den wat will u say to dolly...when she called veena...ITEM...was it sumthing very gud...itz dolly's mistake bcoz she started not veena...

....Dolly was also wrong in calling her an item.but we know Dolly..she has no sense of speaking...par Veena to tehzeeb ki devi bani hui thi na abtak....do din pehle she was flattering Dolly and suddenly took a U turn.......the way she was speaking"Dolly toh auraton ka cartoon hai,Dolly aurat hi nahi hai" was plain disgusting.......beacuse the way she is behaving is also  not the way a woman behaves ....woh khud kaunsa dhudh ki dhuli hai jo dusron ko aisa bol rahi hai.......
destiny11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankur_1305

Dolly is fat, but fit. I am always amazed the way she dances. She is nimble-footed and light on feet in spite of her fat. And, what is more, she looks more graceful when she dances than probably flat-tummied Veena.

I find there is a lot of anger bottled up inside Dolly. She is at war with the whole world. She is frustrated with her plight, may be for being childless with the clock ticking away. Maybe  she has taken to drinking or over-eating. Whatever may be the case, we all empathize with her and wish God is kind to her. If that meant losing the drama and entertainment a fighting Dolly provides, so be it!

I appreciate every word said by you😊

Originally posted by: Ankur_1305

I agree completely. She is anytime more graceful than Veena 😊
sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: destiny11

....Dolly was also wrong in calling her an item.but we know Dolly..she has no sense of speaking...par Veena to tehzeeb ki devi bani hui thi na abtak....do din pehle she was flattering Dolly and suddenly took a U turn.......the way she was speaking"Dolly toh auraton ka cartoon hai,Dolly aurat hi nahi hai" was plain disgusting.......beacuse the way she is behaving is also  not the way a woman behaves ....woh khud kaunsa dhudh ki dhuli hai jo dusron ko aisa bol rahi hai.......

itz not sumthing to do wid her doodh ki dhuli...but if sumone talk bout ur character wont u reply dat person in same way...i think sooo everyone does...i dont goo soo far...but i hardly fight wid ppl..bcoz i m really scared to fight....n my bros call me cry baby...but when sumone says sumthing wich iz out of my tolerance level i also reply in da same manner...noone can stay calm...n dolly always treat veena as her servant...yyy iz it so...if she didnt lyked ashmit's cleanin...yyy cant she just go n do it by her self...da best way to solve a prob...but she was more frustated on da comment dat ashmit said...APNAY VEER JEE KO BOLO NA...WOH BHI TOU KUCH NAHI KARTAY....sooo yy she iz soo much frustated on diz comment dat she commented...APNI ITEM KO BOL NA...
rgattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dolly was calling 'hot air'...as in full of hot air and no substance...it wasn't about 'hotness' as VM interpreted it...

as long as VM was saying 'moti hai...exercise kar....blah blah...' not nice but heat of the moment waali baat thi...

but hindi me reference to 'pet' was what kicked off the nastiness...i think the word 'pet' set of Dolly's thinking in terms of miscarriage...

agar Dolly aurat ke naam pe dhabba hai tho VM kya hai....Dolly fights, abuses etc and has a stance - unpleasant...

VM tho - apne body ke 'kiss' 'kiss' tarah se use kiya jaaye...(except brain ofcourse)...the only thing she knows is what she thinks is seduction...

what does VM say at around 5:41- 5:44 in the ofllowing clip? i could not catch the word...

http://bb4.in.com/bigg-boss-4-videos-dolly-bindra-erupts-again-part-1-1765.html#top