Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: laxmi_s

I emphatise with u dear..😊. and being a woman understand the gift of motherhood is the greatest gift of God and the ones who fail at it knows the pain.... That was the best episode for me when Dolly shared her agony of miscarraiges with Veena and for a sec. Veena's tears made me think....is this woman understanding what she says??? For no woman other than a child-less woman  can understand its true pain and here she was shedding crocodile tears ..... today got the answer to my question.... Possibly she must have not meant to hurt her but her attack on the physical aspect of Dolly was uncalled for..... She was the only one with whom Dolly trusted and shared this personal fact and that has def. hurt dolly today ...which is why she constantly mentioned as to why Veena is showing a different facet today.... to Khali time and again....!
Agreeing a woman who has gone thru miscarraiges will def. get conscious about her belly fat(which in most of the cases does not fade off) and any indirect comment on that will make her feel sensitive.... Here the attack was allmost direct by Veena and that too knowing the circumstances Dolly had  to go thru..... so felt Dolly's reaction was quite natural and the hurt was obvious...

Yes, I'm 100% sure that Dolly won't play regarding this emotional issue..we r just getting an edited clip. veena might said some thing else as well. who knows?
even she was telling u r not an aurat..this also indirect insult 4 dolly. veena should think twice before she talks. πŸ₯±
addicted2tv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: theindustrymonk

Liked your post.... You showed an aspect unknown to many of us... 

Very sensible post
KripAngad4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ii think she's just a fat woman
cuz if it was her tummy only her face and arms wudnt be fat as well lol idk
SM28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
EDIT: wrong thread!  Edited by SM28 - 13 years ago
cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

not only her tummy but the whole body is very big and i dont think its because of her miscarriage she just wanted to get sympathy from the public thats y she twisted veena's cmt and said about the misscarige.and beside dolly started  first she called her some names like "item" or gandi aurat then veena started to call her a cartoon aurat or look at ur tummy because dolly said ke apni "hotter" ko bol na counter saaf karne ko then she said ke aap hot nahi hai because of ur tummy and blah blah started lol

wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cape

not only her tummy but the whole body is very big and i dont think its because of her miscarriage she just wanted to get sympathy from the public thats y she twisted veena's cmt and said about the misscarige.and beside dolly started  first she called her some names like "item" or gandi aurat then veena started to call her a cartoon aurat or look at ur tummy because dolly said ke apni "hotter" ko bol na counter saaf karne ko then she said ke aap hot nahi hai because of ur tummy and blah blah started lol

No mother in the world would want sympathy for such things.she didn't cry or went gossiping to everyone ,infact she avoided the word miscarriage,she simply said i had a problem with my babies and she changed the topic .until and unless you have children of your own,you wouldn't understand it....
DarkPassenger thumbnail
on another note, i hope Dolly takes anger management and parenting classes before she decides to get pregnant again...
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DarkPassenger

on another note, i hope Dolly takes anger management and parenting classes before she decides to get pregnant again...

No need ,parenting skills and patience comes automatically once you become a mother 😊and considering the longing and emotions which dolly has for having children,she would be a perfect motherπŸ‘πŸΌ   god bless her with children soon.
sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kuttabhai

Not that I am expert in this but I googled quickly to check side effects of miscarriages. Yes it is true that dolly's tummy could be result of her earlier miscarriages. 😳

You may want to google and check :)  😳

Now alocohol could be reason as well ....But typically women do not gain fats/weight  around belly (like men ) ...instead they gain it on butts/legs/thighs ...

Again I am not expert in this area ....so please pardon me 😊

arey no...dere r soo many other ppl who had miscaariage...n i saw dem...dey dont have dfat tummies lyk doly...
pavelonmove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
see i wont get into that  sensitive topic but here is what i think happened....veena commented  on dolly's tummy, as in she is fat....but since she said "pet", dolly misunderstood it as her womb and she thought that veena said that there is something wrong with her womb!!!! i am not veena's fan....but well this is just what i think happened....