Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: decent_girll

so I don't think miscarriage thing has something to do with miscarriages!

πŸ˜•
decent_girll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Typo error KB 😭 Only miscarriage thing has something to do with being fat.. It can controlled too Sorry for typing errors!
With Dolly it seems to be both genetic and medical.
alpha_sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shizaru

youre spot on Arjun, multiple miscarriages and resulting treatments to prevent further miscarriages etc lead to other female complications leading to excessive fluids around the abdominal area.............😭

pass on the sharab giving women a kebab (slang for middle region which when rolled looks like a kebab), rubbish slang used by kids here😑

hey u r right about the fact that its a slang but ur nterpretation of that slang isn't exactly right...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
well even shweta said once that u will not be able to loose weight....so dont even try during there fight

i think dolly is just gaining sympathy of shweta sammu and audiences
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alpha_sigma

hey u r right about the fact that its a slang but ur nterpretation of that slang isn't exactly right...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

yeh youre right its probably wrong, slang irritates me and when the kids around me speak it, it does tend to annoy me........i remember Jade referring to her belly as kebab.........tell me that was what she was referring to........i think i would die with shame if it was something else.......i will never ever be able to show my face in this forum again.........EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
when Veena said to Dolly  got a big belly and she should exercise she might have just said  that in an argument without meaning the miscarriage thing (because there was no mention of miscarriage). Dolly could have took it to mean that coz she was angry with Veena. Or maybe veena meant it in that way. Who knows
Edited by cutestar - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: decent_girll

Typo error KB 😭 Only miscarriage thing has something to do with being fat.. It can controlled too Sorry for typing errors!

LOL ...I thought i was the only one having problems with all these typos.
alpha_sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shizaru

yeh youre right its probably wrong, slang irritates me and when the kids around me speak it, it does tend to annoy me........i remember Jade referring to her belly as kebab.........tell me that was what she was referring to........i think i would die with shame if it was something else.......i will never ever be able to show my face in this forum again.........😳

oh don't be so naiveπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alpha_sigma

oh don't be so naiveπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

i swear i saw the episode on one of those tribute shows and i tell you she is holding her belly, go watch it.........but yes i may be naive........but im not as tez as the kids of today who get coarse slang immediately......im old school........i remember saying to my neice when seeing that tribute show,.......that i found some of the language being used a bit chavvy,,,,,,,,,,,she did tell me its normal.......but hey ive had a sheltered upbringing and being well spoken polite and lady like is the only way we were allowed to be,..........its ok though..........ive just been taken to take a chill pill by my neice and apparantly she is going to give me an urban dictionary for xmasπŸ˜‰