Bigg Boss Season 4

Dolly's tummy! y ?

.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i dont intend to open this thread to ridicule anyone...
jus wana clear up a confusion i had!

acc to dolly, her tummy is fat cus of her miscarriages? does dt happen? hmm.. i know few girls.. but well they had miscarriages in d early weeks of their pregnancy.. so dey ddnt hav any issues reg. their tummies...

but, I hav anoder point, manoj tiwari and i thiiiiiiiiiiiink (nt sure) shweta had commented wen dolly had first entrd BB dt ... she drinks a lot.

i remmbr manoj's exact words for dolly : " wo peeti nahi peeta hai"

isnt it true dt excessiv alcohol intake leads to a fat belly?
cud dt b d reason for dolly;s tummy

DONT TKE ME WRONG or label me as "insensitive" , cus wen i heard from dolly reg. her miscarriages it wus d SADDST moment ever of BB S4 for me, and i did open a thread and we all wished her best : ) and i still wish her cute chubby healthy babies inshAllah!

i am not a fan of veena or ashmeat, and i dont believe any of dem wus right in their behaviour today... even dolly ...

but do u suppose veena knew dt dolly's tummy is fat cus of her miscarriages n wus insensitive towards dt issue n insulted her 😲?

my point is : was dolly jus tryin 2 gain sympathy from sam. shweta... and tryin 2 put veena down or do u think her tummy;s fat cus of her miscarriages : ( wich is realy sad thou?

Edited by monami18385 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have no idea abt fat belly from miscarriage... but yes drinking do makes ppl fat....... I dont know if they get fat in general or get fat in belly........ But Dolly is all over fat............ 
Not that I am expert in this but I googled quickly to check side effects of miscarriages. Yes it is true that dolly's tummy could be result of her earlier miscarriages. 😳

You may want to google and check :)  😳

Now alocohol could be reason as well ....But typically women do not gain fats/weight  around belly (like men ) ...instead they gain it on butts/legs/thighs ...

Again I am not expert in this area ....so please pardon me 😊

blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Not with miscarriage but even if u give Birth ur tummy comes out...its very common But tht was really bad commenting on her tummy....Even i have lil after delivery.... 
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
there are many reasons of being fat,and in dolly case she fat over all.
she cooked oily food,eating oily food,seems like she has no control on her diet.
over drinking is the major cause of fatness.
or there are many factors etc etc

Edited by zanish_k - 13 years ago
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
veena is an idiotic woman who has no backbone...she is a complete desperate woman who will throw herself at any man that will just look in her direction.

dolly's tummy is no one's business.  its a sensitive issue.....but yes tummy can grow due to miscarriages.
.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
so, benefit of doubt to dolly huh : )

but i think it depnds in which stage'f pregnancy u hav a miscarriage,
bt wel it differs from woman 2 woman!

bt i stil feel veena ddnt said dt keepin dolly's miscarriage in mind,
again i aint a fan of veena, but surlly dt thot wudnt hav crossed her mind!

decent_girll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kuttabhai

Not that I am expert in this but I googled quickly to check side effects of miscarriages. Yes it is true that dolly's tummy could be result of her earlier miscarriages. 😳

Now alocohol could be reason as well ....But typically women do not gain fats/weight  around belly (like men ) ...instead they gain it on butts/legs/thighs ...

Yes miscarriage can cause (not necessarily) fat tummy but  this can be avoided by right exercise..but she was fat in her marriage too.. so I don't think miscarriage thing has something to do with miscarriages!
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kuttabhai

youre spot on Arjun, multiple miscarriages and resulting treatments to prevent further miscarriages etc lead to other female complications leading to excessive fluids around the abdominal area.............😭😭😭😭😭

pass on the sharab giving women a kebab (slang for middle region which when rolled looks like a kebab), rubbish slang used by kids here😑
decent_girll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monami18385

so, benefit of doubt to dolly huh : )

but i think it depnds in which stage'f pregnancy u hav a miscarriage,
bt wel it differs from woman 2 woman!

bt i stil feel veena ddnt said dt keepin dolly's miscarriage in mind,
again i aint a fan of veena, but surlly dt thot wudnt hav crossed her mind!

Well I found this vdo and I am finding her fat way before she was married ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGyvCl6Sl0A

Also someone posted the marriage pic earlier I cant find it right now.. I found her fat in her wedding dress too! would appreciate if someone can post!