India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Omnipresent Rashi

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
After watching todays epi and the precap this term "omnipresent" suddenly came to my mind for Rashi....and it is so apt for her also...

How is it possible for one individual named as "Rashi Jigar Modi" to be around in MM whenever there is Something to be kept as "Top Secret" ?

How she is always there to "Eavesdrop" each and every word mentioned behind closed doors ?
hindi saying na "Deewaro Ke Bhi Kaan Hote Hain"
but i'll say:
"Deewaro ke kaan tabhi honge jab ghar me Rashi jaise Log honge"

How is it possible for her to call her "Dearest Mommy" w/o even letting anyother "Duffer" in MM know ?

How come she is "Omnipresent" in "Modi Mansion" when its said Ke
"Bhagwaan Sarvatra Hai" -  God is Omnipresent

Are CVs trying to Prove Rashi is none other than A Modern Version of God....who can listen/look through the Walls, closed Doors and windows and can Appear and Disappear as per her wish.

Hate CVs for making her Character so Strong that There is not A Single Positive Vibes Left in the show and we are getting "Indigestion after seeing all Negativity in the show".....

Its all abt How A Cunning, Evil Character can Win again and again.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

crmsbr2499Dhabu89saomomsuk19.Verity.

Dhabu89 IF-Rockerz
Dhabu89
Dhabu89

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
This show is all about how to eaves drop on others and still be able to make private calls to "MOMMY DEAREST" without anyone knowing!  I am surprised that the SUPREME KOKILA is more in the dark than Rashi!  Somethings got to give...Rashi and Urmi need to be thrown out of the MM and prove that with God's will GOOD ALWAYS wins!!!  And please give Gopi some common sense if not educated sense!  She is shown beyond stupid!  The CV's really need to get out into the big city and see that girls as naive as Gopi no longer exist!  

Oh and by the way...OMNIPRESENT...best word to describe Rashi and her hungama.  Love your post!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
so true i love your description of Rashi "omnipresent"  i also cant understand the cvs, today when kokila went to mandir to ask for guidence,  she was broken  when she was about to leave Baa comes i am hoping this was a positive sign.  Then precap this show i loved for its religious rituals because some i have never heard off but again the cvs make it negative how do they justify it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhabu89-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SimBhi2

This show is all about how to eaves drop on others and still be able to make private calls to "MOMMY DEAREST" without anyone knowing!  I am surprised that the SUPREME KOKILA is more in the dark than Rashi!  Somethings got to give...Rashi and Urmi need to be thrown out of the MM and prove that with God's will GOOD ALWAYS wins!!!  And please give Gopi some common sense if not educated sense!  She is shown beyond stupid!  The CV's really need to get out into the big city and see that girls as naive as Gopi no longer exist!  

Oh and by the way...OMNIPRESENT...best word to describe Rashi and her hungama.  Love your post!

thanx for liking the Term and it was really my instant reaction after watching the Precap....
@bold.......thats what we want to watch and want CVs to prove as "Good Always Wins"........and its "Biggest Truth on this earth" even from older ages...
when sri Ram defeated Ravan, when Pandavs defeated Kauravs.......and many more mythological stories are there to Prove the "Mighty Good and Defeated Bad"

but CVs are not in a mood to prove anything sensible...as for them "A show is just a way to Attain TRPs in order to increase their bank balance" thats it.....they are least bothered abt the "Consequences of showing Such Crap and Evil Twists Daily".........

Dhabu89

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

so true i love your description of Rashi "omnipresent"  i also cant understand the cvs, today when kokila went to mandir to ask for guidence,  she was broken  when she was about to leave Baa comes i am hoping this was a positive sign.  Then precap this show i loved for its religious rituals because some i have never heard off but again the cvs make it negative how do they justify it...

Thanks suk for liking "Rashi's Description"
just hoping this positive sign will remain Positive and wont blurred by Rashi's Negativity...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499Dhabu89suk19

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Sadhli, you know,  whenever I see R and U, I want to ask what kind of magical communication portal they have. I would like to have one. It could come handy for me and hubby in our joint family you know.WinkWink

I posted this elsewhere and I want to reiterate. Why cant good characters be intelligent too. Does intelligence kill your good intentions? Or do bad thoughts trigger our intelligence? 

Aside: just noticing your avatar image. Hot! my dear.

Edited by br2499 - 22 December 2010 at 7:49pm

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

Sadhli, you know,  whenever I see R and U, I want to ask what kind of magical communication portal they have. I would like to have one. It could come handy for me and hubby in our joint family you know.WinkWink

I posted this elsewhere and I want to reiterate. Why cant good characters be intelligent too. Does intelligence kill your good intentions? Or do bad thoughts trigger our intelligence? 

Aside: just noticing your avatar image. Hot! my dear.

@bold...u liked it....lol diya wants me to change it...so  i changed it.......

but remaining...abt their Portal...Khabarnama.....i too want to have one...just like Everything else on this earth freezes when Rashi calls her Mom.......

br2499

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
HailaShocked whats going on? Another anti-rashi thread? Team Rashi is dissappointed at u.. Didnt u all knw that Rashi is evils versn of "narasimha" avatar? She is everywhere coz she is not created by lord brahma but mad CVs of saathiya.. At first Rashi was just a dumb gal who listens to whatevr her mom says.. But smwhere along the line the CVs changd her charectr completely.. I tink CVs r as confused

br2499

Go to top