India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Loving you...wordlessly-OS again!

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Dutta felt as if his whole world was slipping out of his grasp. He'd earned money, power, fame, respect and none of it even mattered to him. He could lose everything to his enemies and it wouldn't affect him in the least. What was it about this woman that made him so restless?

He'd received a jolt when he saw Seema with her. All the hatred had surfaced again, the moment he saw the woman. But his anger and restlessness wasn't because of Seema. Hell, he didn't care whether Seema lived or died. His rage had everything to do with the fact that Nakusha had stopped coming in front of him. Nakusha had been there when Seema had tried talking to him. He had tried to storm out but Nakusha had stopped him. He'd been hurt that she'd chosen to side with Seema. He had told her that he didn't care what she did, but how could she do this to him. She'd spoken, and all she wanted was for him to forgive Seema. He'd uttered spiteful words, lashed out at Nakusha for befriending his enemy. He wondered what Seema had told her. What had she told her that his wife had stopped coming to him? It scared him no end, the realization that he was losing Nakusha. Kala had called Seema his first love. Was that it! Naku thought he still loved Seema! Was that why she wanted him to forgive her?

He ran his fingers through his hair. He needed a drink badly, but he somehow couldn't bring himself to. He waited all day to catch a glimpse of her, in vain.

He tried staying away, tried working himself to death, tried drinking..but the fear just refused to subside! He threw the bottle into the sea and finally gave in to the truth. The thought of losing Nakusha scared Dutta Shriram Patil to death. He hurried back home, only to hear that his wife had gone to the temple.

Dutta was jolted out of sleep by a bad dream. He rushed downstairs, to her room. He searched the kitchen. Every room. He felt as if his heart had stopped beating. She couldn't have gone. No, he wouldn't let her do it! He ran towards the door, only to stop in his tracks.

She was deep in prayer, and as he watched her his heart came back to life. He walked towards her, and didn't even bother to stop the tears. He stood there facing her, and her peaceful face made him calm. The peace spread through his being.

He wished he could say it aloud but only his heart spoke. 'Nakusha...you fill my soul with peace i have never known before. All i need to do is look at you, and every sorrow melts away. I forgave you long ago, i couldn't just get over the hurt. You belong to me, just as i belong to you, heart and soul. The thought of you going away from me scares me to death. You are my first love and my last. Can't you see, you are the only woman i have ever loved?'

Naku looked at the man in front of her and as she wiped the single tear away, she whispered 'I know' She was crying too. He held her face in his hands, and slowly kissed her tears away. Till there were no more.

Edited by lizdarcy - 22 December 2010 at 11:29am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliespriyarockzdikuloloJuni17fairy_naazsaku1122archanadamaniavahgarLaTuLasikkaishakomal_w25shruti10augustpinks86krishaaRuyadesigrl414Crystal29shally_mprettywomansihuswati2008mozart66skavitha08divy609sinakkiran255mariescott14mussy.jamshedWanderbugushankitvcmIsHeZ.x-bharti-tahera57NainaSengaltriashaSophia21HumaGjnawazmeghapartiSuhaniSonia...Natasha...Prinsesse.Suvi--Sia--Sanely_Insane_Eternity_stranger2roseMrsKhan

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Oh Liz wonderful....OS.  After today's episode without Tasha ... the OS was treat to dream about...... Luved it to the core..... now i can sleep dreaming this....
hope v get 2 c such or similar breathtaking romance... yesterday's epi ... breakfast table was aww...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcysihu

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.... lovely dear...Your OS are just awesomeWinkClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcy

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
A very nice OS............wouldlike to see sumthing like this happen in the serial also..........

lizdarcy

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Beautiful post, just what was the need of the day for a Tasha-less episode.
After watching Dutta's antics - his treatment of Naku and Baaji, I do want him to pine for both of them.
I want him to "want" Naku, I want him to yearn for her, and woo her back, she needs attention, she never asks for anything, only gives and the idiot does not even have the decency to drop her to the temple? Oh for the love of God, please show him some light.

lizdarcy

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Liz another amazing OS from you. these two dont need words their hearts and eyes do all the talking. i loved it. dutta only realised what he had when he waas on the verge of loosing it all. though i guess i understand the anger because one of the worst things about being lied to is knowing that you're not worth the truth. D&N may not have it all together but together they have it all :) loved it :)

lizdarcy

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
beautiful OS yaar..todays episode seemed very dry....but you made up for it...thanks..by the way awaiting your comment on my FF's update..second chances.

lizdarcy

mariescott14 IF-Dazzler
mariescott14
mariescott14

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
liz it was so emotional n beautiful
really lovely

lizdarcy

Go to top