India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Arjun don't b 2 happy ur happiness 'll not stay

Sonia.KN IF-Sizzlerz
Sonia.KN
Sonia.KN

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged

I think I m right that Arjun is too...Tongue.....Tongue .too.. much happy to make Geet and Daadi his Mohraas ....Wink....and he might b defiantly thinking  about to use these two to fulfill his mission..... But as we know MSK is not happy.....Shocked..... but he has to bow down in front of two ladies...Angry… no no foolish ladies  sarra dimaag bechaaray Maan ko he Maaarrna(to use) Paddta hae...Angry...but his mind as always keep on  working and this think is not hidden.... Proof is how he connected dots...Smile... between Geet's sadness and Annie role and how he cleared in his unique way… He might have told each and every think to Annie directly but he is Maan Singh Khuraana and he used different way and made Annie to feel …reality ….the faith which Geet had been showed on Dev and what happened to that faith..n now I m sure …he will never let Arjun go as such to fulfill his evil dreams as shown in last week and this week's promos …Arjun is thinking Maan is helpless in two Ladies' hands but What is in Maan's Mind even we can't judge…as I made a post earlier about his mysterious nature …Smile....Shocked….Let him do day dreaming to make MSK bankrupt …..but Uska Passa Us per he Bhaari Paddegaa…..just keep on watching ….and wait for the moment…yet to come ..don't bother about promos …..so that's way our hero is Super hero...SuperMan ....He Man Detective ....Nite Watchman...Cook....PostMan...Tailor ..na.....

hehehehehe.......he became whatever he want according to situation ......what next we don't know.................

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hemvbphoenix123456mausam19KyunkiImafan

phoenix123456 Senior Member
phoenix123456
phoenix123456

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
nice post dear...i agree with you..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top