India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

Govind's Truth (Page 3)

vallanki IF-Rockerz
vallanki
vallanki

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
krishna is a nice and naive person who wanna be closer to his family but Govind, being culprit, keeping his bro away..may be he is the witness of the past?? ho sakta hai.
Govind knew the culprit but he cannot reveal coz no one would forgive him.
If there is a third person in the scene other than two bros..it is easy to reveal him coz that person is not imp in the drama so far. No need of hiding him when Govind knew the truth. Govind is protecting him/himself..the blank/threatening calls, may be, from another witness?? or the baby care person??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Krusha indeed...Not Govind...SOwee
-Sarah- IF-Rockerz
-Sarah-
-Sarah-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
the suspense is killing me...
PKYEK100 Goldie
PKYEK100
PKYEK100

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged
can any body tell me who is Sonakshi ?.. ..i like this show some time i see the show and i think govind is not a culprit
mystifyre Groupbie
mystifyre
mystifyre

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
I would not like it to be Govind, and I don't see how it could - if he were the culprit, why would he have agreed to Nandini's marriage in the first place when everyone was against it, only to try to destroy it?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Bellessroomani

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mystifyre

I would not like it to be Govind, and I don't see how it could - if he were the culprit, why would he have agreed to Nandini's marriage in the first place when everyone was against it, only to try to destroy it?

Good point... I dont want it to be Govind too, but if you and I were lawyers, you on Govind's defense, and I was trying to prove he was guilty,  I'd say he didnt want anyone to find out about the incident, but someone did... and was blackmailing him... He wanted to get Nandini married, so that the blackmails would stop and he could get on with his life.... Even now, he doesn't want Nandini's marriage destroyed, but that blackmailer is making things difficult....

I've read too many cheap suspense paperbacks I guess...

mystifyressroomani

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirma1

can any body tell me who is Sonakshi ?.. ..i like this show some time i see the show and i think govind is not a culprit
Sonakshi is Nandini's sister Pallavi's brother in law Krishna's (Govind's brother) Wife....

The name of the actress is Sucheta Trivedi...

mystifyressroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 10on10

Originally posted by nirma1

Sonakshi is Nandini's sister Pallavi's brother in law Krishna's (Govind's brother) Wife....

The name of the actress is Sucheta Trivedi...

who lives in the house that Jack built!!    ROFLROFLROFL   sorry Tanu........could not resist!!! LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index