Govind's Truth - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Naina, Sarah - I bet that CVs wouldn't think that far..... But it'd be very interesting for sure...

We should have a poll, I think... that will be a better idea...

Culprit kaun??

a) Krishna
b) Govind
c) Krishna's relative/friend
d) Prem (?!?!)
e)Pratham (Why not???)
f) Krishna's father in law (for the sake of drama)
that sounds like a good idea. lol
we can get everyones opinion. haha
but there going to take sometime to reveal the actual culprit. do u want to make it?

@Sara   - Nope, you do it... and make it  "vote once only" so we'll know what people think exactly...

^ ok i will. this is going to be fun lol
i dont think either Krishna or Govind are the culprit...i think someone new will be brought in...remember the person on the phone...his face wasnt shown, maybe its him.
I'd like to believe that Krishna is the rapist but i'm still not sure 😕
krishna is a nice and naive person who wanna be closer to his family but Govind, being culprit, keeping his bro away..may be he is the witness of the past?? ho sakta hai.
Govind knew the culprit but he cannot reveal coz no one would forgive him.
If there is a third person in the scene other than two bros..it is easy to reveal him coz that person is not imp in the drama so far. No need of hiding him when Govind knew the truth. Govind is protecting him/himself..the blank/threatening calls, may be, from another witness?? or the baby care person??
Krusha indeed...Not Govind...SOwee
the suspense is killing me...
can any body tell me who is Sonakshi ?.. ..i like this show some time i see the show and i think govind is not a culprit