serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i normally don't write posts, i just love reading posts of others and since everybody writes so nicely saying what i want to, i just keep clicking 'like'. but today i felt like writing a post.

I feel depressed nowadays seeing geet promo's, please, please please chnage the promo to a maan/geet positive promo.

last week it was about maan and arjun and this week it again ended giving arjun the upper hand. i don't like it.

today  the whole day could not concentrate on my work and so what i did was opened another window of star player and put on my headphone. so to everybody else i was working.

Came to episode 109 and was just thinking what a great episode it was.

1. maan saves geet's life again.
2. geet calls maan 'maan' for the first time,
3. she tells him that she sent her brother to jail.
4. he tells her that she finally followed his advice to follow 'sachai'
5. she cries that she has no family any more.
6. he comforts her (i can't rememebr the exact words) that from now she does not require any other family.

Then it ends with 'ghar chalein geet'

do you think the writers and cv's should also see the past episodes just like we see them so that they also remember what geet and maan have been to each other. 

why should geet feel so bad about maan's family etc when she gave up her entire family.

and how can she compare maan and dev in front of an outsider today.

maan she knew even before she knew of his connection to dev. but arjun has come only as an extension of naintara, with naintara and for naintara. what an idiot.  WHY ARE CV'S CHANGING GEET'S CHARACTER.

so my advise to the cv's is that they do a refresher workshop seminar and sit and see all the episodes to get the feel of the real geet.

I love geet and maan and so please don't change their characters.

anyway hope to get some good work done tomorrow as the portions i have to see a couple of times more from today's episode is very less though they are stil there.

good night

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saumiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1569751

i think that the promo is bringing a lot of positivity.....plz do read & share ur views......😃
millii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maaneet_ayla

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1569751

i think that the promo is bringing a lot of positivity.....plz do read & share ur views......😃

THNX DEAR
saumiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
welcome....😊