India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Time for Geet to make it up to Maan!

* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Sooooo tables have turned! its time for our kuri Geet to pacify Maan! makes a refreshing change. Its about time she did something to make him smile - its always him trying to make her feel better. I wonder how she will do that . . . she should bring up that kiss condition LOLbut i would love for there to be another song sequence cant get enough of them lol preferably a rain song sequenceEmbarrassed 
Prob likely not to happen now but after marriage maybe or just before then but with 
Geet in a sari ofcourse and Maan in a wet shirt buttons openWink  Maan is angry/upset with something and Geet is all seductive and sexy in the rain so she is trying to make him happy and smile etc and  . . . they sizzle in the rainDay Dreaming 
My fav rain song is tip tip barsa pani so I would love if they danced to that - that would be a HOT sequence! 

Any other rain songs you think would suit maaneet???

Although there weren't any intimate/cute scenes between maaneet 2day - it was a good episode. Everything is out in the open - i think annie is the only one who doesnt know arjun is naintara's broConfused but its good geet knows and i'm glad maan's made his views very apparent. I just wish maan told annie about geet not telling him anything and that he just picked up on it - only thing i wish would have been revealed.

Edited by * ~ Roshni ~ * - 22 December 2010 at 11:08am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

supriababygurl10mausam19milliimgdg_2010KyunkiImafaniMadzLuvScooby-Yaz-t_areebrani-luckia2zahid

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
yep epi was good .maan now needs that kiss why it hasn't been mentioned again ,now abt annie -geet she herself said ki bechari chup chap sunti rahi so no need for maan to mention it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScooby

* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

yep epi was good .maan now needs that kiss why it hasn't been mentioned again ,now abt annie -geet she herself said ki bechari chup chap sunti rahi so no need for maan to mention it.

I found it weird on MSK's character to have backed down from the kiss and to have just agreed to her calling him Maan. The old Maan got what he wanted as he used to say! come on a peck on the cheek is alright no? lol

Yea annie did say that but she'll prob think geet tells everything to maan which could cause future probs between the 2 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

-Yaz- IF-Rockerz
-Yaz-
-Yaz-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
A seductive rain dance BlushingBlushingBlushing I've got a very weak heart, do you want me to die? because surely seeing our boli bali Hoshiarpur express, seducing our Angry young Maan would do just that LOLLOL

Tip tip is my favourite rain song, Raveena looked gorgeous there, but i know our Geet will look sexylicious, Maan just might lose his self control seeing her tumkafayoing around BlushingBlushing if not Tip tip, i would like to see her dance on kaate nahin katti in a very sridevi way LOLLOL i think Maan would have a heart attack then, he could join me in heaven then ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *LuvScooby

LuvScooby IF-Rockerz
LuvScooby
LuvScooby

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
I love the song from Mohra.

I would love for Geet to be in wet yellow sari and our MSK without a shirt Wink

Edited by LuvScooby - 22 December 2010 at 11:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *-Yaz-saanjh11

-Yaz- IF-Rockerz
-Yaz-
-Yaz-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvScooby

I was thinking about rain song from old movie of akshay kumar, I think its called Mohra. 
I would love for Geet to be in wet yellow sari and our MSK in wet white shirt Wink

Yeah it's the song Roshni mentioned, tip tip barsa pani Embarrassed
LuvScooby IF-Rockerz
LuvScooby
LuvScooby

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iqbal-pallavi

Originally posted by LuvScooby

I was thinking about rain song from old movie of akshay kumar, I think its called Mohra. 
I would love for Geet to be in wet yellow sari and our MSK in wet white shirt Wink

Yeah it's the song Roshni mentioned, tip tip barsa pani Embarrassed

LOL, I realized it, so I changed my post.......dam girl u r fast LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yaz-saanjh11

coolpreeths Newbie
coolpreeths
coolpreeths

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged

yes 100% agreed.. Geet has to Manaofy Maan coz he is upset.  Hope CVs dont ignore this and let it off in the air..

Go to top