India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

The show is choosing a winner

desivalues Senior Member
desivalues
desivalues

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
It appears that the show is choosing a winner. And Ashmit- Veena are playing into the hands of the show managers.
1. Shweta is made captain again and kept safe. Veena's opportunity is taken away.
2. All the good tasks go to Shweta. For the dance number she gets a number for which she knows the choreography as well as she gets a good costume. Compare with what they gave Veena, some yellow dress. She was very brave to somehow pull it off.
3. Dolly called her and Ashmit names and bad characters. Veena in turn called her fat. Then deliberately they show a clip of Dolly accusing Veena about something she did not say.
4. They have also given her punishment which is meant to alienate some people against her. She had already understood the cultural faux pas that she had committed after Ashmit explained it to her. She had apologized and cleaned up the table. They were just having fun together, she had gone overboard but had then only corrected herself.
5. Shweta and Sameer are being given a free passage into the finals while they do nothing on the show and just hang around waiting for the others to make mistakes and falter. The show is allowing them to do so and not putting them under any pressure. All the pressure is on the others, almost entirely on Veena.
6. I am sad that Khali is nominated with Ashmit and Veena. I wish it was Dolly instead. I love Khali for what he has achieved for India but he has not done much in the show. In fact, he has lost a lot of his appeal and magic on this show. I wish that he had not participated and kept that mystique about himself alive.
7. I want Ashmit and Veena to be safe and get a fair deal in the process. But I also like Khali and would not have wanted him eliminated before Dolly. On the whole however, I would say that of the three, Khali should go now, with a lot of love and respect.
8. Dolly should go next.
9. The show will be quite interesting at that point with the 2 pairs that remain. One pair is diplomatic and the other is in-your-face. We can see what the people like. Put all the people under pressure so that the masks of diplomacy come off and the real people are revealed.
10. Dolly had earlier called Shweta names and she had been offended. Nice of her to gang up with Dolly as she is now calling another woman names!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diariesalpha_sigma.Monami.black_haze

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Den wats da conclusion..????LOL

Whoz da winner..????Wink

dijuneeshipinky no1radt

pinky no1 IF-Rockerz
pinky no1
pinky no1

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
5. Shweta and Sameer are being given a free passage into the finals while they do nothing on the show and just hang around waiting for the others to make mistakes and falter. The show is allowing them to do so and not putting them under any pressure. All the pressure is on the others, almost entirely on Veena.
pinky no1 IF-Rockerz
pinky no1
pinky no1

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Den wats da conclusion..????LOL

Whoz da winner..????Wink

conclusion 8th jan ko bata denge LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Yes.. Big Boss is doing partiality..

But the GOD Big Boss is doing partiality towards those who deserve to be the winner.. Not some people like Ashmit Veena who are here to insult people and create another MMS.. Thumbs Down

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shizarurose-girlangelshyradtFaraan92

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
. I am sad that Khali is nominated with Ashmit and Veena. I wish it was Dolly instead. I love Khali for what he has achieved for India but he has not done much in the show. In fact, he has lost a lot of his appeal and magic on this show. I wish that he had not participated and kept that mystique about himself alive.

spot on Clap

rose-girl.Monami.prerna4rishavfire_gun

pinky no1 IF-Rockerz
pinky no1
pinky no1

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
In fact, he has lost a lot of his appeal and magic on this show. I wish that he had not participated and kept that mystique about himself alive.

very true Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shizaruprerna4rishav

alpha_sigma Senior Member
alpha_sigma
alpha_sigma

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desivalues

It appears that the show is choosing a winner. And Ashmit- Veena are playing into the hands of the show managers.
1. Shweta is made captain again and kept safe. Veena's opportunity is taken away.
2. All the good tasks go to Shweta. For the dance number she gets a number for which she knows the choreography as well as she gets a good costume. Compare with what they gave Veena, some yellow dress. She was very brave to somehow pull it off.
3. Dolly called her and Ashmit names and bad characters. Veena in turn called her fat. Then deliberately they show a clip of Dolly accusing Veena about something she did not say.
4. They have also given her punishment which is meant to alienate some people against her. She had already understood the cultural faux pas that she had committed after Ashmit explained it to her. She had apologized and cleaned up the table. They were just having fun together, she had gone overboard but had then only corrected herself.
6. I am sad that Khali is nominated with Ashmit and Veena. I wish it was Dolly instead. I love Khali for what he has achieved for India but he has not done much in the show. In fact, he has lost a lot of his appeal and magic on this show. I wish that he had not participated and kept that mystique about himself alive.
7. I want Ashmit and Veena to be safe and get a fair deal in the process. But I also like Khali and would not have wanted him eliminated before Dolly. On the whole however, I would say that of the three, Khali should go now, with a lot of love and respect.
8. Dolly should go next.
9. The show will be quite interesting at that point with the 2 pairs that remain. One pair is diplomatic and the other is in-your-face. We can see what the people like. Put all the people under pressure so that the masks of diplomacy come off and the real people are revealed.
10. Dolly had earlier called Shweta names and she had been offended. Nice of her to gang up with Dolly as she is now calling another woman names!

GREAT POST...Clapvery succintly put....and very shrewd observationsSmile...and although st fans will eat u alive for the underlined.Dead..but i completely agree with ur conclusions and am sure that one of the 2 ss will win...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Copper31

Go to top