India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

borrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiing (Page 3)

veechafan Groupbie
veechafan
veechafan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
what is taps intention here? Why shud Icha make it?

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by Greenbear

I saw the precap only, some kaddoo ke kofte? what is tappy trying to achieve through that? Confused

ohh noooooo ROFL, whoz gg 2 eat tht...not even Tejs singh's guards if u pay them money, i feel,, she shud go around begging ppl 2 taste it Embarrassed  ROFL

no no shivani, she wants to eat kaddu ke kofte, mai offers to make them for her, then Tappy says that why is she taking the trouble, Ichcha makes very nice kofte and asks Ichcha to make it for her.

Again Ichcha will be busy making food for Taps and not make food for Veer. Confused
i hope mai intervenes this time.
btw can anyone tell me what is kaddu ke kofteLOLLOL

arrey u dont know, its a spicy dish made of kaddu, i love them..n miss them..LOL
oh maine nahi khaya aaj tak, pehli baar sunaLOL. will ask mom if she can make it

its a laborious process, u have 2 grate kaddu n squeeze out the juices n the make kofte out of the pulp, after adding some spices n probably besan Embarrassed  n they r tasty once u let them 2 soak in the spicy gravy base..Embarrassed...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Can they please stop with Tappy's food now? kadoo ke kofte, yesterday was halwa, then milk, then I dont know aur kya kya? 20 minutes they waste on Tappy's food, man she will become 100 kilos like this.
In pregnancy its not necessary to eat so much after every minute? LOLLOL
yeh tapasya ki pregnancy hain.
nothing is normal.
actually she should eat all this. she will get so fat that she will be able 2 fake this quite easilyWinkLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8shivani9tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged

I saw the precap only, some kaddoo ke kofte? what is tappy trying to achieve through that? Confused

ohh noooooo ROFL, whoz gg 2 eat tht...not even Tejs singh's guards if u pay them money, i feel,, she shud go around begging ppl 2 taste it Embarrassed  ROFL

no no shivani, she wants to eat kaddu ke kofte, mai offers to make them for her, then Tappy says that why is she taking the trouble, Ichcha makes very nice kofte and asks Ichcha to make it for her.

Again Ichcha will be busy making food for Taps and not make food for Veer. Confused

arrey u dont know, its a spicy dish made of kaddu, i love them..n miss them..LOL
oh maine nahi khaya aaj tak, pehli baar sunaLOL. will ask mom if she can make it

its a laborious process, u have 2 grate kaddu n squeeze out the juices n the make kofte out of the pulp, after adding some spices n probably besan Embarrassed  n they r tasty once u let them 2 soak in the spicy gravy base..Embarrassed...
thanx 4 the recipeeLOLchalo muumy ko pataaunga, dekhte he if she will make it or not

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

Greenbear IF-Dazzler
Greenbear
Greenbear

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Thanks for the recipe shivani, never heard of kaddu ke kofte, will try to make them some time.

shivani9tiny15

hasini79 Senior Member
hasini79
hasini79

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
i guess in todays episode in ichcha's kitchen cylinder was empty ,so she was asking to book for gas to kasakaka, thats y taps wants kaddu ke kofta to help ichcha so that she will get cylinder from mai , she does nt have to wait for the booked cylinder, in that way   taps can make ichcha think that she is helping, but its taps plan to keep her busy, so that she can keep an eye on veer, Angry

Edited by gh79 - 22 December 2010 at 11:35am

shivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Thanks for the recipe shivani, never heard of kaddu ke kofte, will try to make them some time.

arrey wait..i havent told u the actual things..let me chk if i can find the actula info...i just said what i observed being done by mum..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gh79

i guess in todays episode in ichcha's kitchen cylinder was empty ,so she was asking to book for gas to kasakaka, thats y taps wants to help ichcha so that she will get cylinder from mai , she does nt have to wait for the booked cylinder, inthat way  that way taps can make ichcha think that she is helping, but its taps plan to keep her busy, so that she can keep an eye on veer, Angry

but her idea is gg 2 fail, Veer is gg 2 eat away all the koftey..leaving an embarrased Ichcha as she cant stop him eating and  Veer will love Ichhca moreEmbarrassed, i love this scene in my mind..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL
LOL

hermione8tiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index