shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

Sleepy
nothing else 2 say after todays episode.

thts vey cute of u Anmol, 2 pass down this valuable info..I cant stop ROFL at ur expression, i wont watch it all ..Smile
thanksLOLLOL  maine galti ki aaj ka episode dekhke.
waise u can watch it shivani, dekhte hi neend aa jaayegi.
and u need a good sleepWinkLOLLOL

no wayyyy, esp after ur open declaration of the torture... tq u very much, i had some sleep already and i need 2 b awake 2 do few things Approve esp with 23rd deadline..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfasttiny15

Greenbear IF-Dazzler
Greenbear
Greenbear

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Greenbear

I saw the precap only, some kaddoo ke kofte? what is tappy trying to achieve through that? Confused

ohh noooooo ROFL, whoz gg 2 eat tht...not even Tejs singh's guards if u pay them money, i feel,, she shud go around begging ppl 2 taste it Embarrassed  ROFL

no no shivani, she wants to eat kaddu ke kofte, mai offers to make them for her, then Tappy says that why is she taking the trouble, Ichcha makes very nice kofte and asks Ichcha to make it for her.

Again Ichcha will be busy making food for Taps and not make food for Veer. Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609shivani9tiny15

Greenbear IF-Dazzler
Greenbear
Greenbear

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged

I saw the precap only, some kaddoo ke kofte? what is tappy trying to achieve through that? Confused
i dont know, may be mai will shout at iccha againSleepy
yaar kuch toh interesting karo, ek episode accha hota hain week main , baaki saare bakwaas
no one is interested in these faaltu saas bahu dramas

so will Tappy pretend that mirch zyada ho gaya, masala zyada ho gaya, pet mein dard and all?

Where was Veer today? Why was he not shown?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged

ohh noooooo ROFL, whoz gg 2 eat tht...not even Tejs singh's guards if u pay them money, i feel,, she shud go around begging ppl 2 taste it Embarrassed  ROFL

no no shivani, she wants to eat kaddu ke kofte, mai offers to make them for her, then Tappy says that why is she taking the trouble, Ichcha makes very nice kofte and asks Ichcha to make it for her.

Again Ichcha will be busy making food for Taps and not make food for Veer. Confused

ohhhhhh but u know what, i'm  imagining, Veer loving Ichcha more given her skills.i mean he will come early 2 gv ichcha a surprise n eat away all the kofte....EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOL, i self declare i'm 100 percent mad for Veer  n Ichchas love n affection 2 flourish n i guess this is wht likely  2 happen..Smile

Greenbearintruderfasttiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged

i hope mai intervenes this time.
btw can anyone tell me what is kaddu ke kofteLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Greenbeardivy609shivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged

arrey u dont know, its a spicy dish made of kaddu, i love them..n miss them..EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Greenbear IF-Dazzler
Greenbear
Greenbear

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Can they please stop with Tappy's food now? kadoo ke kofte, yesterday was halwa, then milk, then I dont know aur kya kya? 20 minutes they waste on Tappy's food, man she will become 100 kilos like this.
In pregnancy its not necessary to eat so much after every minute? LOLLOL

divy609shivani9tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged

arrey u dont know, its a spicy dish made of kaddu, i love them..n miss them..EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
oh maine nahi khaya aaj tak, pehli baar sunaLOL. will ask mom if she can make it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index