Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Bhabhi speaks up...

*4rom heaven* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
So bhabhi gets to know that RR doesn't want RG to spend a happy married life and she finallyyyyyy speaks up (about time bhabhi ji)...she called Rajrani 'Ghatia aurat'  she says she let RG know about all this but poor thing gets slapped by her looser pati!!! (and oh we have new actor for Ratnesh, i feel he's better then the other two...) Ratnesh asks her to apologize, arghh!! but bhabhi refuses to do so (way to go bhabhi)...Ratneshhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!    

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masalatime thumbnail
LOL there's a NEW Ratnesh?  Oh man.  RR is really messed up.  I'm waiting till Pihu tells her off.  Words from a rich outsider seems to knock her down a notch from her high pedestal of pretension.
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: *4rom heaven*

So bhabhi gets to know that RR doesn't want RG to spend a happy married life and she finallyyyyyy speaks up (about time bhabhi ji)...she called Rajrani 'Ghatia aurat'  she says she let RG know about all this but poor thing gets slapped by her looser pati!!! (and oh we have new actor for Ratnesh, i feel he's better then the other two...) Ratnesh asks her to apologize, arghh!! but bhabhi refuses to do so (way to go bhabhi)...Ratneshhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!    

good for her for speaking up and how dare ratnesh slap her? 😲