Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Kinshuk and Kinshuk...I do not want to restrict him to Ranveer or Viren or Dev...he is kinshuk and he needs to portray many many characters, which needs to be "ek se badkar ek"...😆
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
haaaaa ya bani fully agrre wid u .or me also 1st he is kinshuk mahajan then he is my lovable Ranvir , then a hotiee sexy Viren , then a loverr boy Dev n then a school boy ADDI .

But then also if i hav 2 choose then surely i will choose ranvir as i hav seen Ranvir since 3 yrs n he is really close 2 my heart .But yaa tht doesn't mean ki i don't lovee Viren or ADDi or DEv .I hav seen kinshuk as all charavters n i lovee all of them equallyy  madlyy . may b d reason is only kinshuk lol
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
if I have to compare the best character till now is Viren no doubt I don't know why but I am hooked to this character maybe because he shown as strong character with complete understanding of handling situations. He may be shown as psychotic but I don't think it will be that bad as we were assuming earlier and will have something really excited. I don't know I never liked obsessed character who leave others to just hold on one relation but somehow his character is making some excitment to know what kind of obsessive character he will be playing. Will we fall in love with his obsession or will we hate his obsession. 
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
kinshuk all characters is good.but ranvir  ki kuch aur hi baat thi.something magical.................ranvir in sab se upar hai.................. 
salunie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree with sharma.nat!
It's got to be Viren's character that got me hooked to this show and actually even Kinshuk Mahajan. I've only watched him in Bidaai and Kaajal before but truly speaking nothing made me become his hard-core fan. I just thought he was doing his bit well and he's good as an actor. However, his performance as Viren is unbeatable :) It's too good. this character has really given Kinshuk to show off his potentials. Love him as Viren. And never before have I fallen in love with a character in such a short span of time!! Viren simply ROCKSSS
naley4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
is VIREN for me all the way.......i love Viren's character   it has ascertain uniqueness that you just cant get him out of your mind ....the character is just beautiful
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i love all his characters but i would chose ranvir coz ranvir made me his heartcore fan.....

Edited by shaazi - 13 years ago
-Appsy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
RANVIR..........it has to be Ranvir..
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
viren hands down.. his attitude as viren is just fantastic