Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Ratnesh a wife abuser ...

Thamesriver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Eww today Rat abused Ketaki. Poor thing why is she putting up with that animal? Dadu did say once that she is from a rich family maybe  her parents wud support her if she left him or atleast her parents wud have given her a good education she can try to stand on her own legs.

The day Ketaki hits Rat back what is he going to do?
Edited by Anuhia - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Is Ketki's husband back? At least there are multiple tracks rather than the singular one we have now

I feel that this track allows the woman who plays Ketki more scope to act. She can be the abused wife, docile daughter-in-law, and the really fun sister-in-law as seen last week. She was really having fun then😆
Thamesriver thumbnail
Oh and Rat shud never have got married at all. In a way I am glad that Ketaki doesnot have kids imagine this abuse and neglect wud have on the kids.
masalatime thumbnail
uh oh, i hope gauri wouldn't go the pratigya route and fight for justice for everyone and their maa baa in the house! ðŸ˜†

hopefully gauri's strength is supporting rudra encourages a weak and emotionally suppressed kekti to rise up herself and give ratnesh a good dose of karma!
Thamesriver thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: koolchick

Is Ketki's husband back? At least there are multiple tracks rather than the singular one we have now

I feel that this track allows the woman who plays Ketki more scope to act. She can be the abused wife, docile daughter-in-law, and the really fun sister-in-law as seen last week. She was really having fun then😆

She was having fun bcos her so called husband was out of town. I hope he keeps going out of town for work atleast Ketaki will have some peace.
Thamesriver thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: masalatime

uh oh, i hope gauri wouldn't go the pratigya route and fight for justice for everyone and their maa baa in the house! ðŸ˜†

hopefully gauri's strength is supporting rudra encourages a weak and emotionally suppressed kekti to rise up herself and give ratnesh a good dose of karma!

I agree I want Ketaki to get more bold and strong.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
For me Ratnesh is a namby-pamby. He is becoming like his mother.🤢
*4rom heaven* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
"The day Ketaki hits Rat back what is he going to do?" I am waiting for that day! ðŸ¤£ ratnesh ki waat!! lol...I loved how she spoke up today and stood up for what she feel is right! argh, if only ratnesh could make his entry tomorrow then today! lol
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Anuhia

She was having fun bcos her so called husband was out of town. I hope he keeps going out of town for work atleast Ketaki will have some peace.

lolzzz😆
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I truly hope Gauri brings a change in her!  I'm waiting for her to stand up and tell them off!