Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Seems like Veena is getting evicted. (Page 6)

desi-gal Senior Member
desi-gal
desi-gal

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged

dunt get me rong...i am not veenas fan or anyin

but lets mke things clear
it was dolly who initially commented on veena callin her an 'item girl' and whts the other word 'hot gas'
veena as a retaliation got personal with dolly
however it was dollys fault for blaming veena widout a cause

and even in the kitchen dolly was provoking another argument
whn veena came she was lyk tere bapp ka peth hai
i mean why wuld u carry on ??? if u want to solve matters ask veena wht her problem is??

it was rong of veeena to get personal wid dolly about her being fat whn the audience can c
however i am sure she had no intertions to comment on her losing her children.... U CULD SO TELL DOLLY WANTED SYMPATHY....

shweta has double standards ...shes bein ovaly diplomatic..yes in these situtaitons u hav to be but hwy u actin lyk a meeethi chori for???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alpha_sigmazanish_k

black_haze IF-Rockerz
black_haze
black_haze

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged

I agree with the whole BB stating reasons for a possible eviction of a housemate before the public even sends in their votes!Quite obviously,BB clearly knows who's got to be in and out.And yea,Veena's dance on the table and her insensitive remarks to dolly today were the reasons BB was looking for to oust her.Well,good for them!

I wanted Khali to leave as he bores me like no other..:S...will miss veena's weird antics.ashmit's going to have a hard time in the house if she does leave!

desi-galMehr-k

theindustrymonk Senior Member
theindustrymonk
theindustrymonk

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi-gal

it was dolly who initially commented on veena callin her an 'item girl' and whts the other word 'hot gas'

i mean why wuld u carry on ??? if u want to solve matters ask veena wht her problem is??

it was rong of veeena to get personal wid dolly about her being fat whn the audience can c
however i am sure she had no intertions to comment on her losing her children.... U CULD SO TELL DOLLY WANTED SYMPATHY....

shweta has double standards ...shes bein ovaly diplomatic..yes in these situtaitons u hav to be but hwy u actin lyk a meeethi chori for???

Actually both the parties were wrong... Ashmit/Veena and Dolly.... 

This Dolly had felt so bad when Manoj said Kitchen kissike Baap ka nahin hai... infact It's so shocking that thanks to Dolly people have started getting offended if someone says this line now.... Ridiculous.... Anyways today she herself was saying Pyo pyo... She was not saying baap because she knew she herself had created such a big issue about baap... But does Dolly think we are fools don't we understand whether you say pyo or Baap they are the same thing...

When you can say it to Veena then why were you upset with Manoj Dollyji... 

(Guddi this one is for you angel)
Thank you to you there was so much commotion on the forum (Baap issue) day before Dollyji....

Although Dolly (season 2)'s improvement and control over anger are commendable....

Edited by theindustrymonk - 22 December 2010 at 11:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

zanish_k Goldie
zanish_k
zanish_k

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Online desi-gal

complete agree in bold parts,people should see the whole conversation,then comes into a judgement.even in anger shweta,khali, they all used abusive words in reply,but it was always beeped out,is this right?

Edited by zanish_k - 22 December 2010 at 11:54am
theindustrymonk
theindustrymonk

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by black_haze

I agree with the whole BB stating reasons for a possible eviction of a housemate before the public even sends in their votes!Quite obviously,BB clearly knows who's got to be in and out.And yea,Veena's dance on the table and her insensitive remarks to dolly today were the reasons BB was looking for to oust her.Well,good for them!

I wanted Khali to leave as he bores me like no other..:S...will miss veena's weird antics.ashmit's going to have a hard time in the house if she does leave!

Oh ya Khali is the snooze in an alarm...... 

prerna4rishav

theindustrymonk
theindustrymonk

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
See the number of articles against Veena today... This is what I call manipulation by Bigg Boss... It starts projecting a person in such a way that you start disliking that person.... Not that they did good and Bigg Boss showed them bad just that it highlights what it wants us to start thinking now....
SM28 Senior Member
SM28
SM28

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by SM28

I agree. I can't see how Veena can possibly win public voting against Khali (who is practically the most famous housemate) and Ashmit (who the whole of Bollywood is saving).. even BB can not make it look like she can. Plus, she is getting worse this week in her arguments with Dolly and no one in the house likes her. I'll be happy to see her go. She'll only degrade herself further if she stays.

How does Ashmit have Bolly's support Ouch He does not get any films.. Why Ouch

Unfortunately he doesn't need films, he has contacts and I guess that is enough Ouch

prerna4rishav

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
I was switching indian news channels as i do the british ones before i go to bed, and with the exception of one, all these damn channels are showing non too flattering snippets of Ms Malik tonight,,,,,,,,,,ive switched tv off now as its not "news" i want to see or hear...........

one poignant snippet was where she is calling a hrishant a woman, strange how she said Dolly isnt a woman........strange way to attack ppl by saying they are not the gender the are anyway weird ways for weird ppl and they dont get any weirder than veena malik.........

anyway the reason im posting in this post is,.........if every other channel is showing the non desirable traits of Ms Malik..........its a clear enough indication thats shes a gonner, as BB are not sparing her now either.............

if she does go.........i wonder who Ashmit will try and forge or force an allegiance........Shweta and Sameer (his biggest competitors as far as vote bank)........or current nemisis Dolly and Veerji.........(to try and bring down his biggest competitors)

desi-galtheindustrymonk

Go to top